September 16, 2014 | 1980 users online

Polishes - OPI - My Chihuahua Bites

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Shellfinz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This colour is beautiful. I have just grown my nails for the first time, at 43years old. No more artificial nails, I decided to look after them naturally. Now that they are long, I'm so proud of how gorgeous they look painted. So 10 OPI polishes later (in 4mths) I've bought a Red for winter. Studying all the OPI shades at Farmers Lambton Quay (Wellington NZ) I went with My Chihuahua Bites (an Orangey/Red). It looks so stylish with my mid length Square filed nails. And looks amazing matched with my MAC Lady Danger (Orangey/Red) Lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by sakura14

I love the color! It is very fitting for summer and those people who want to boost up their mood. However, I find it chipping easily. It cracked after three days. I don't think my job is stressful for my nails so I got annoyed that it cracked easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by EllieDavionte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A beautiful colour that I'm in love with, perfect for summer or anytime if you ask me! OPI is my go to nail polish brand. Expensive, but as always, worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has fast become my HG Nail Polish! I picked this up 2 months ago and I haven't switched back to my previous fave OPI Big Apple Red for my toes since. It is a coral-orange, leaning towards pink in natural daylight but can look orangey indoors (yellow lighting). It has a creamy finish, opaque but streaky with one coat so I apply two. AND IT LASTS LONGER THAN ANY OTHER NAIL POLISH I'VE TRIED! It doesn't chip off at all only when my nails grow and there's that bare nail exposed is when I repaint my nails! I went away and I was at the beach heaps in the water and through showers everything there's not one sign of wear. I don't use a base or top coat and this has really impressed me. Highly recommend and now a staple in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by smittygrl

Bought this color for my 13 year old niece just for fun because her chihuahua really does bite! Hard! hahah so then we tried it out and both loved it! Definitely my favorite OPI color and OPI is always good so definitely a good product! I would recommend it to anyone and it is awesome for the younger age group too the 5 year old liked it too(:

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by klmnumbers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite polish colors that I own. OPI, as usual, has one of the best formulas out there. Out of all the brands that I have tried, OPI takes the longest to start chipping/wearing down. This particular color looks amazing on. It wears (next to my skin anyhow) as an electric orange-red. Others describe it as an neon pink or coral, but it reads much more red to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:07:00 AM More reviews by kris4life4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just bought this yesterday, based on reviews here, and I love it! As some have said, it's a nice pinky coral. Just the colour I wanted for my toes for summer. Application was very smooth, not streaky like some of my other creme OPIs (the more sheer ones).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by kkets

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love coral colours but usually lean towards the orangey-reds - on a whim, I decided to try My Chihuahua Bites at the nail salon and I love it. I've bought a bottle to do my nails at home and this colour has totally changed my mind about pinky-corals. I heart you, MCB!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by kathhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love this colour. It's a great pinky-red that I live to use on my toes all year round and on my finger nails during summer. It's a fun bright colour that looks great with a tan and is very universally flattering for a wide range of skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by sunshinechemist

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I pulled out this polish today to do my mani, and I realized that this is probably one of my two favorite polishes, of the over 80 I own. I realize this will echo other reviews, but it IS the perfect pinky coral for my summer toes and finger. I'm super pale, but this polish isn't overwhelming as some oranges tend to be on my nails. I've given this polish to several people, including my godsister who has a less than friendly chihuahua. I think it might be a jelly or a semi-jelly, I'm not good at detecting jelliness, but it's a juicy looking creme at least. Good quality brush, even in two coats, I've gotten a mani with Cajun Shrimp and I didn't like it as much, I think its a bit pinker than MCB. I encourage anyone who is thinking about this color to try it, I think you'll like it.