OPI My Chihuahua Bites

4.6

on 5/24/2015 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am not a huge red fan but this is probably my favorite red. Once I put it on I rarely feel like taking it off. It's a gorgeous summery red. It's orange toned and bright. It's very pretty and creamy.

I always get compliments on it and asked what it is. It's classy yet fun. Very good formula, typical of OPI. Their reds are my favorite reds. Two coats and its opaque. It has a slightly crelly formula. Which I love because it looks fresh.

on 1/17/2015 7:26:00 PM

I love the colour of this polish but it seems to chip more easily than my other OPI polishes. The colour is a bright, red-orange and is opaque in two/three coats. The formula is thin and easy to use and OPI's wide brush allows me to cover my nail in one stroke. However, the colour isn't particularly unique, and many similar colours can be found in the OPI brand. Due to the chipping problem, I would not repurchase but instead purchase a similar colour by OPI or Essie as the colour itself is quite pretty.

on 3/29/2014 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This colour is beautiful. I have just grown my nails for the first time, at 43years old. No more artificial nails, I decided to look after them naturally. Now that they are long, I'm so proud of how gorgeous they look painted. So 10 OPI polishes later (in 4mths) I've bought a Red for winter. Studying all the OPI shades at Farmers Lambton Quay (Wellington NZ) I went with My Chihuahua Bites (an Orangey/Red). It looks so stylish with my mid length Square filed nails. And looks amazing matched with my MAC Lady Danger (Orangey/Red) Lipstick.

on 6/26/2013 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the color! It is very fitting for summer and those people who want to boost up their mood. However, I find it chipping easily. It cracked after three days. I don't think my job is stressful for my nails so I got annoyed that it cracked easily.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

A beautiful colour that I'm in love with, perfect for summer or anytime if you ask me! OPI is my go to nail polish brand. Expensive, but as always, worth it.

on 1/14/2013 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This has fast become my HG Nail Polish! I picked this up 2 months ago and I haven't switched back to my previous fave OPI Big Apple Red for my toes since. It is a coral-orange, leaning towards pink in natural daylight but can look orangey indoors (yellow lighting). It has a creamy finish, opaque but streaky with one coat so I apply two. AND IT LASTS LONGER THAN ANY OTHER NAIL POLISH I'VE TRIED! It doesn't chip off at all only when my nails grow and there's that bare nail exposed is when I repaint my nails! I went away and I was at the beach heaps in the water and through showers everything there's not one sign of wear. I don't use a base or top coat and this has really impressed me. Highly recommend and now a staple in my collection.

on 12/27/2012 1:07:00 AM

Bought this color for my 13 year old niece just for fun because her chihuahua really does bite! Hard! hahah so then we tried it out and both loved it! Definitely my favorite OPI color and OPI is always good so definitely a good product! I would recommend it to anyone and it is awesome for the younger age group too the 5 year old liked it too(:

on 11/28/2012 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite polish colors that I own. OPI, as usual, has one of the best formulas out there. Out of all the brands that I have tried, OPI takes the longest to start chipping/wearing down. This particular color looks amazing on. It wears (next to my skin anyhow) as an electric orange-red. Others describe it as an neon pink or coral, but it reads much more red to me.

on 5/28/2012 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Just bought this yesterday, based on reviews here, and I love it! As some have said, it's a nice pinky coral. Just the colour I wanted for my toes for summer. Application was very smooth, not streaky like some of my other creme OPIs (the more sheer ones).

on 4/29/2012 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love coral colours but usually lean towards the orangey-reds - on a whim, I decided to try My Chihuahua Bites at the nail salon and I love it. I've bought a bottle to do my nails at home and this colour has totally changed my mind about pinky-corals. I heart you, MCB!

Top Rated OPI Products