The Body Shop Eye Make-up Remover

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/7/2011 9:05:00 AM

I tried it out at the store and it stung a lot.

on 1/17/2005 3:39:00 PM

It removes my eye make up quite well and in a gentle way.I use a soaked cotton pad and hold it on my eyes for a half minute and rub the make up of.I don't use waterproof mascara so I don't know how it works on that.
What I hate about this product is the sticky feeling that it leaves after I have removed my eye make up.That's the reason I will try another eye make up remover.

on 10/16/2004 8:33:00 PM

I tried this product after hearing loads of good things about it. It did the job in removing my eyeshadow and eyeliner, but didn't remove ANY of my waterproof mascara. It was incredibly stingy on my eyes as well.
The good thing about Body Shop is that they will take it back with the original recipt and give you a full refund.

on 11/29/2003 4:30:00 PM

I'm surprised there aren't more excellent reviews of this product. It is wonderful. It easily and completely removes eyeliner/mascara/shadow. It is not oily, not greasy. With a cotton-tipped applicator it's a swift stroke to take all eye makeup off completely. I love it and haven't found anything more effective in years.

on 11/8/2003 8:55:00 PM

ist the chamomile one i think. anyway i love it. it never stings my eyes and always takes off my eye make-up. i dunno about the feeling refreshed thing the ppl b4 me were talking about , it just feels like water.

on 8/6/2003 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

So far this is the ONLY product I'm crazy about from TBS that I'll actually repurchase.

What it doesn't do:
Doesn't leave a film over my eyes
Doesn't sting
Doesn't dry the skin out around my eyes
Doesn't break my wallet =) $12.00

What it does do:
Takes my eyeliner/mascara/shadow all off w/out leaving any behind
Feels refreshing on my tired eyes at the end of the day
Also soothes my eyebrows after I pluck them

UPDATE 3/20/04: I'm not sure what happened, but over time this began stinging my eyes and irritated the skin around my eyes. Back to Rimmel's eye m/u remover.

on 10/27/2002 9:15:00 PM

I love this stuff. I have been using this makeup remover for years. It is very gentle. It removes mascara really well.

on 2/1/2002 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I use this at night to remove eyeliner and it does a great job without irratating my eyes.