November 1, 2014 | 945 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Eye Make-up Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2011 9:05:00 AM More reviews by anjuv

I tried it out at the store and it stung a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2005 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Jetje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It removes my eye make up quite well and in a gentle way.I use a soaked cotton pad and hold it on my eyes for a half minute and rub the make up of.I don't use waterproof mascara so I don't know how it works on that.
What I hate about this product is the sticky feeling that it leaves after I have removed my eye make up.That's the reason I will try another eye make up remover.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2004 8:33:00 PM More reviews by k_rec

I tried this product after hearing loads of good things about it. It did the job in removing my eyeshadow and eyeliner, but didn't remove ANY of my waterproof mascara. It was incredibly stingy on my eyes as well.
The good thing about Body Shop is that they will take it back with the original recipt and give you a full refund.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2003 4:30:00 PM More reviews by DrsL

I'm surprised there aren't more excellent reviews of this product. It is wonderful. It easily and completely removes eyeliner/mascara/shadow. It is not oily, not greasy. With a cotton-tipped applicator it's a swift stroke to take all eye makeup off completely. I love it and haven't found anything more effective in years.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2003 8:55:00 PM More reviews by NYsmiLez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ist the chamomile one i think. anyway i love it. it never stings my eyes and always takes off my eye make-up. i dunno about the feeling refreshed thing the ppl b4 me were talking about , it just feels like water.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2003 2:12:00 PM More reviews by nuyearbabee

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So far this is the ONLY product I'm crazy about from TBS that I'll actually repurchase.

What it doesn't do:
Doesn't leave a film over my eyes
Doesn't sting
Doesn't dry the skin out around my eyes
Doesn't break my wallet =) $12.00

What it does do:
Takes my eyeliner/mascara/shadow all off w/out leaving any behind
Feels refreshing on my tired eyes at the end of the day
Also soothes my eyebrows after I pluck them

UPDATE 3/20/04: I'm not sure what happened, but over time this began stinging my eyes and irritated the skin around my eyes. Back to Rimmel's eye m/u remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2002 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Laura2172

I love this stuff. I have been using this makeup remover for years. It is very gentle. It removes mascara really well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2002 4:12:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this at night to remove eyeliner and it does a great job without irratating my eyes.