The Body Shop Fuzzy Peach Bath and Shower Gel

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Nice fruity shower gel. My favourite body shop one is the pink grapefruit one as it is more revitalizing. Actually, the one I got was called vineyard peach but I am not sure if this is just a repackaging and new name for it. Nice product. Not that moisturising. Like trying out new products and dint absolutely love it so wouldn't choose to buy it again as there are so many bath nanny shower gels out there. Worth waiting till they're on offer.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I am in love with the Fuzzy Peach line of products!!! the quality of the shower gel is okay - it suds up well and is easy to wash off. But for $9 CDN , I'm sure that I can find a shower gel that is of similar quality or better. But it is the smell that makes it worth the money - a combination between fuzzy peach candy and a fuzzy peach martini. The hot water of my shower carries the delicious aroma throughout my bathroom and makes it linger for quite a while. The scent doesn't last long on my skin, but it's worth it for such an enjoyable bath experience!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I enjoyed using this shower gel as I adore the smell of peaches. This cleansed well and smelt good on my skin even after stepping out of the shower. The smell lasted significantly longer than some other shower gels that I've used in the past but other than that, in terms of cleansing and moisturizing, this was only mediocre. I'd rather stick with The Body Shop's lotions, body butters and fragrances. Won't be repurchasing this.