October 25, 2014 | 1754 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Fuzzy Peach Bath and Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice fruity shower gel. My favourite body shop one is the pink grapefruit one as it is more revitalizing. Actually, the one I got was called vineyard peach but I am not sure if this is just a repackaging and new name for it. Nice product. Not that moisturising. Like trying out new products and dint absolutely love it so wouldn't choose to buy it again as there are so many bath nanny shower gels out there. Worth waiting till they're on offer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by swirly_whirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with the Fuzzy Peach line of products!!! the quality of the shower gel is okay - it suds up well and is easy to wash off. But for $9 CDN , I'm sure that I can find a shower gel that is of similar quality or better. But it is the smell that makes it worth the money - a combination between fuzzy peach candy and a fuzzy peach martini. The hot water of my shower carries the delicious aroma throughout my bathroom and makes it linger for quite a while. The scent doesn't last long on my skin, but it's worth it for such an enjoyable bath experience!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2006 10:41:00 PM More reviews by CountessDementia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I enjoyed using this shower gel as I adore the smell of peaches. This cleansed well and smelt good on my skin even after stepping out of the shower. The smell lasted significantly longer than some other shower gels that I've used in the past but other than that, in terms of cleansing and moisturizing, this was only mediocre. I'd rather stick with The Body Shop's lotions, body butters and fragrances. Won't be repurchasing this.