October 25, 2014 | 937 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance Body Splash

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

This along with Vanilla lace and Pear glace were my first VS scents.
Brings back memories of my adolescence...
thinking about my crush, listening to Changing faces.
Wow, really big songs for such a young girl haha.

Love this scent it is a nice warm sweet musk. Great for fall or winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by brunettebordeaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This body spray smells a lot more expensive than it really is and lacks that overbearing alcohol scent that many body spritzes fall victim to. It is very warm-smelling and very classy, with a rich vanilla, creme anglais smell that doesn't seem artificial at all. The amber is rich, sultry, and enhances the creme anglais (and vice versa!).I couldn't stop smelling my wrist long after I tried it in the store. Two spritzes are all you need. A sweet and affordable treat. It's great for those who also want a lighter version of Prada Candy (IMO).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

This is one of my favorite VS scents. To me, the scent is a sweet, musky caramel/vanilla scent. It's kind of a warmer scent, so I wear it more in the fall and winter. I do wish the staying power was a little better. It lasts about 2-3 hours on me, which is typical of most body splashes, so I can't complain too much. I like buying the mini size and keeping it in my purse/car for touch-ups, or just in case I forgot to wear another fragrance that day. I'll definitely repurchase the body splash, and I'll probably end up with the lotion and shower gel at some point, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by CrysDawn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite VS scent. I absolutely love it. It is a musky dark vannilla. With a sexy personality to it. Every time I wear it some one tells me I smell good. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Maggiepup

So good!! Smells great especially for older ladies!! I'm young however so it doesn't really match me, but I still wear it because it smells so nice. I wear it with the lotion to a nice affect especially cause I've got the shimmer one with glitter, so it looks nice on my legs and smells nice whilst making it so soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by aksharad

To me this smells really sweet and musky.. Its not a favourite, but its not too bad either. Initially the scent might feel too heady and musky, but it slowly wears off to a rather smooth and comforting powdery-smokey vanilla base with some fruity notes (cherry I presume). I usually like vanilla hence I wear this when I feel like wearing something "dark". It almost reminds me of Paco Rabanne Black XS.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by KhloeCm

My favorite scent from VS. It's yummy! Sweet and delicious.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by HollieBaby

At first, I can honestly say I didn't care for this smell much. I always put this scent at the very last of my VS fragrance collection. I actually got this as a gift because I would have never bought this scent. I applied the lotion on and put the spray over top of it and it does smell very nice. It's like a creamy, musky scent. I can def smell the amber and it has a hint of sweetness to it that tones down the amber. Some people don't like it and I can understand why. This spray is something you have to get used to I guess. Anyway, it's a very nice smell especially to those who like musky perfumes. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by mnicholas17

I sprayed the EDT version on one of my scarfs and when I took it off my guy friends around me asked for the scarf because it smelled so good! They just kept sniffing it! I just bought a new bottle because I ran out and couldn't be happier! If you want guys to chase you, buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by autumnxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this scent! It's so different from anything I own. If I don't feel like wearing anything too heavy, this has become my go-to fragrance. You can spray it on without thinking twice. It's a very warm, vanilla scent. Whenever I wear it someone always wants to know what it is.