November 24, 2014 | 1596 users online

Lip Liners - Sally Hansen - Invisible Lip Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by crystalradium

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I find that in my early 30s, I suddenly need lipliner. I do not have the patience to deal with finding, storing, maintaining, and day-to-day picking out a different liner for most of my lipcolors - I'd need one or more each of nudes, pinks, reds, ad nauseum. SH Invisible Lip Liner was the only automatic clear lipliner I could find, DS or HE. Not only is it a universal shade, but there's no need to blend to keep it from looking harsh, as is the case with many colored liners. It has a great, non-drying texture that goes on smoothly, but still does the job of keeping lipcolor within my lipline, even if I accidentally leave some balm on my lipline before lining. It's a little pricey for a DS lipliner, but since I only have to use it once a day, it's going to take me a while to run out. Honestly, I wish this had been around when I was in high school and buying a liner to match every l/s and gloss!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Why the heck didn't they invent this before???? I have so many upscale priced liners that are not "invisible" and that alter the look of my lipstick or lip gloss and this one is thankfully non pigmented. Keeps the lip line and oh so delicate bow so perfect, despite the lack of color, that I can't believe this is an actual lip liner. I absolutely love the fact that this has no color, but yet does the job brilliantly. Maybe more companies will follow suit, but this may have a patent, not sure? If it doesn't, it should. Great product that I would gladly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by meliatx1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the expensive Too Faced anti feathering liner. And I had to remember to bring my sharpener everywhere. So, I needed a second liner for my purse and tried this one. Wow. Same product. No sharpener needed. Half the price. I am hooked. I will have one wherever I am putting on lipstick or gloss. I am 43 and lived in Florida as a youth so I have serious lines above my lip. Worse, I live in Texas where it is hot as &*( and the sweat allows lipstick to run right up that line. I went to a picnic last night and had on Mac Ruby Woo and Mac Red lip gloss. No running up the lip. Sold.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Totally loving this stuff. I was having trouble with lipstick feathering and bleeding so I gave this a try. It really works! It is a very delicate looking narrow waxy stick that twists up so you don't need a pencil sharpener to expose more. It looks white but goes on clear and really doesn't have heavy feel to it at all. This is flavorless and odorless and does not have a waxy taste or remind me of chapstick. I can't even tell I have it on once i place it and it works like magic. I don't like the cheap looking packaging and it looks like a crayon or Barbie makeup.I can't remember what life was like before I found this treasure as I use it all the time. I have only used pencil lip liners before and they were not designed simply to keep lipstick corralled. I am very pleased with this and will definitely be repurchasing this gem.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by doxiedarling

All I wear is lip glosses and I find that with the darker colours especially, I was dealing with bleeding and feathering. Rather than having to buy 20 different liners (I have over 100 glosses!) I grabbed this the other day and haven't looked back. Easy to apply and really works!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Chynnaalexandria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am not a lipstick/lip liner person, however I had purchased a red lipstick (Maybellene's Red Revival) for a wedding I attended and I absolutely loved the color. However, I didn't love the feathering that almost always happens with red lipstick, so I had to buy a lip liner. Since I am not very savvy when it comes to lipstick/lip liner I thought I'd go "goof proof" and buy a clear liner. I never had to buy another liner! Goes on smoothly and clear (obviously), no tugging or skipping. The only minor problem is making sure you lined the whole lip area, but you can go over it a dozen times without looking layered/clown-like. That red lipstick didn't go past that liner, feather or bleed. It stayed exactly where I put it 4 hours prior. I had to touch up the lipstick after dinner, but not the liner. Perfection! Holy Grail material for sure. Will buy again if I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by kriggs_55

LOVE IT! I have zero complaints about this lip liner. Works great for lipstick OR gloss. I wear it every day! No flaking or opacity. Can be hard to find, though....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is really good for lipgloss but unfortunately it doesn't work well for lipstick. I tried it a few times and it made no difference. I'm kinds sad about that but otherwise it's a great lipliner. You don't have to worry about matching colours or anything which is great. I would probably buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by MissMisfitMary

This will not keep red lipstick in tact. But works find for glosses. Pretty disappointing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2008 10:48:00 AM More reviews by pisces31919

for anyone who has issues with matching red lipstick to lipliner or you just don't wantto go through the hassle but you don't want your lipstick to run, this is for you!