Victoria's Secret Secret Crush Body Lotion

4.1

on 12/11/2012 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

One of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret. It smells fruity and flowery at the same time. I like it better in the summer rather than the winter. I find that it doesn't moisturize as well as other lotions or creams. Also, I think they've toned down the scent. Beforehand, I could still smell it on me at the end of the day; now I'm lucky if the lotion scent is still on me several hours after application.

on 9/25/2006 8:43:00 PM

I'm a bit saddened that I can't write a great review here. My sister loves this scent. Like the other reviewers said that it was fruity and florally. I admit on her it smelled great. But when I tried the stuff - boy, oh boy, that was a mistake. Lotion left my skin smelling like rancid fruit. I don't know if I ended up with a bad bottle or what, my skin PH was not working here. My general recommendation is to try before you buy. Like most products it's just not for everyone, especially when I typically love VS products.

on 12/7/2005 8:21:00 PM

Ka Ching! Summer scent alert. LOL. This is an extremely fruity/floral scent that is so flirtatious it reminds me a little of Benefit's Maybe Baby. However it's is very young smelling, something a teenager or preteen would wear wonderfully. Still this is a dreamy scent for girls in their 20s, etc, just perhaps not everday.

on 8/19/2005 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Secret Crush is a soft fruity/floral scent. It does not have the overbearing sweet smell like some of the other VS lotions. It has a nice romantic/ girly-girl smell to it. For me the lotion absorbs nicely and leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. I think it's perfect for a romantic date, or a hot steamy night. I have it in the hand and body tube and its quite easy to use and convenient to travel with. I would definately repurchase.

on 7/13/2004 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This scent is to die for.. fruity, lush, soft, elegant. It's perfect for a spring/summer day. As a lotion, it's okay. Nothing great. It does leave my skin soft but I noticed that after using this the first time, I developed rashlike bumps all over the back of my arm. It was SO disgusting.. I stopped using this but sometimes I can't control myself because it smells so good. I just keep it away from my upper arm area and it's fine.

on 3/26/2004 11:22:00 PM

OMG!! great lotion.. leaves your skin silky smooth and soft.. and best of all it's NOT greasy or sticky..so it leaves your skin petal soft!! I LOVE IT!! GREAT PRICE TOO!!

on 3/3/2004 8:15:00 PM

The scent is very pretty. I give it 4 lippies for that. It's a fruity floral that ends up smelling very "fresh" to me. The prob is the lotion quality. Barely moisturizes at all. Great for summer, but not otherwise. Hence, the 3 lippies.

on 2/7/2004 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The lotion smells absolutely fabulous... but I find the lotion lacking in any moisturizing qualities whatsoever. My skin does not feel soft and smooth after application, and I find that a very substantial negative when it comes to a lotion... LOL. Too many chemical/strange ingredients in this too. I prefer to stick to something with less chemicals and more natural ingredients...

on 11/25/2003 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this lotion! I was lucky enough to get it in a swap! The smell is absolutely delicious! I'm very picky about scents, but this one I can use every day. The lotion is very light. It does not make me feel sticky at all, and it leaves a beautiful silky sheen on my skin. Definitely a winner. :)

on 9/25/2003 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I stocked up on this one during their semi-annual sale. :) It's discontinued now unfortunately. The scent reminds me of a clean apricot. LOL! It's basically a creamy apricot scent that isn't overpowering, even when layering with the shower gel and EDT spray. Love it!

Popular Body Skincare Products