October 25, 2014 | 946 users online

Gels/Soaps - St. Ives - Apricot Exfoliating Moisturizing Body Wash

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Emma241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favourite body washes ever. It smells absolutely incredible and feels like you are really giving your skin a good wash. It is not drying to the skin and it exfoliates! It lathers up really nicely as well. It's not too expensive and the packaging is good as well. Really, what else could you ask for from a body wash? If you haven't already tried it, I suggest that you run (don't walk) and find it today!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a good body wash, overall. Smells good, lathers fine, and doesn't strip moisture from my skin. For the price, you can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by xelodiexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOOVEEE this exfoliating .
It's not expensive , it smeel so good , it left the skin soft . I really like it if you like fruity smell go bought this product ! I don't really like the packagin because i pinch myself with the top ( no comment .. XD ) .
But anyway I will buy this product again ! xx

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 4:10:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

The only thing I don't like about this is the scent. It's a bit too artificial smelling for me so minus one lippy. Other than that, I think it's a pretty good product. Lathers well and is rather rich so you only need the smallest amount. The exfoliating beads are not harsh, infact I don't find it really does much since it washes away in the water so quickly. This doesn't dry out my skin though. Probably won't buy this particular scent again, but definitely others from the line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 4:49:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I love this! Lathers well and doesn't dry out my skin. The granules aren't harsh or rough so that is also a plus. Smells a little artificial though, nothing like the apricot face scrub. Pretty cheap where I live too. Can get it for around $4 NZD on sale. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this stuff! It does everything it says it'll do. It smells heavenly, and doesn't dry me out in the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The st.Ives apricot line is awesome! this body wash smells great like real apricots but better! What i really like is how it lasts for a couple of hours. The beads are not too harsh on my skin which is dry and i get a squeaky clean feel after this. Now my skin feels softer thanks to this product. i need like a loonie amount of this but the bottle is 532ml so it will definitely lasts me a long long time. After that, i going to buy more of this.
Price: $5CAD at shoppers drug mart (sale)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by chelsia

Been using this since st.ives started the new image thing. love this body wash! makes my skin smooth and clean. i also love that after a shower the smell stays on you for a couple hours which is nice =) lasts long too; i'd say one bottle of this will last me about a month or 2.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2010 3:16:00 AM More reviews by minmin24

It smells heavenly! Plus, the beads inside are not too coarse, good for everyday use!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by sboshi16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great Smell