October 21, 2014 | 2063 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Kiss This Gloss - all

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by lilaclufy19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When a product destroys/consumes the container in which it's packaged, (or the applicator, at least) it's probably not a good sign. Like the reviewer below, the tip of my gloss has been completely broken down by the gloss inside and had to be ripped off. It's too bad, really, because I liked this product. It felt a bit greasy, but light at the same time? (if that makes sense). It's very sheer, with micro-glitter, giving the effect that MAC's Dazzleglasses should have (but don't). Wouldn't repurchase though, because of the applicator fiasco.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 10:41:00 PM More reviews by glasseyedpeas

I have this in Tickle..I love it...it is very light pink and shimmery...looks lovely on..haven't started on my second tube yet, but the only downside was when the gloss was almost empty the plastic started eating away on the tube..I guess gloss broke it down...but i tore the plastic off the top and squeezed the gloss out...yeah prob not worth it, but I hate wasting lip gloss of any kind...will def buy if i ever find it again..

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2008 5:59:00 PM More reviews by the_hostess

I don't understand all the negative reviews on this product. I actually quite like it, I use it as an alternative to my Smashbox O-Gloss because the color I purchased is almost the same (Flirt, a bright pink shimmer). The only difference between this and Smashbox is the staying power (for $1, what can you expect?) and the shimmer. Will re-purchase if I can find it, but I bought two tubes as they were on sale. Love when I can find cheap stuff that looks fantastic!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2007 3:21:00 AM More reviews by glitch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a couple of these to try because they were on sale and curiousity got the best of me. There is virtually no color payoff in both the shades I got (One being a medium pink, the other being a dark nude/tan), and there is quite a bit of microshimmer in the glosses. The shimmers are not gritty whatsoever, and the gloss itself is farely thin and not very shiny at all. Looks-wise, the gloss left a lot to be desired. Minimal glossiness & no pigmentation..BUT, I will honestly say that this product is extremely moisturizing! It leaves my lips super soft and smooth, moist, and healthy looking. The shimmer doesn't bother me too much and doesn't look extremely tacky or anything. I would say this product is more of a shimmery lip moisturizer rather then gloss.The scent is very light and not cloying or chemical like. There's not much of a 'taste' to it despite what the package claims, but there is no gross cosmetic or artificial type taste that many other fragrant cosmetics have. It does feel good on my lips, and I will continue to use up the product, but all in all, I'd probably not buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2006 7:05:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

After hearing bad reviews, I ignored this product, but I shouldn't have! I got a tube of this in a Bonne Bell gift set and I actually rather like it. Yes it is thin, but not obnoxiously so for me anyways. Not as oily as I thought it might be and is actually quite moisturizing to my lips.

I love the packaging..it's pretty...and the tip is small & thin enough so I don't mind the squeeze tube. I got Tickle, which goes on pretty clear, but has the prettiest sparkle. I really like like it. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2006 11:37:00 PM More reviews by gabrielk

This is an odd little product. It looks like it might have a sponge applicator, but it's really a squeeze tube. The tube it comes in is needlessly ornate, but for all that it's not displeasing or difficult to use.

The real problem is with the product itself. I have it in Pout, which is a really nice dark mauve color; however, it's thin, greasy, somewhat oily, and quite shimmery--I'm only twenty-one, and it's far too shimmery even for me. It seems as if this would be best marketed to preteen girls...which it, um, is. [Insert guilty smiley here!]

If you want an interestingly-packaged cheap lip gloss, then pick this up...just don't expect it to be a wondrous gem or anything.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2006 1:00:00 AM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have 3 of these--in Cuddle (browney-mauve), Smooch (pink), and Pout (Plum). These are all very sheer with a good bit of sparkle and not a lot of pigment (but just enough). They're basically a glittery tinted lip balm. Now, for me, thats not a bad thing. I feel they're pretty moisturizing, and I like having a touch of color and sparkle without having to worry about having lipstick on my teeth (I work in retail--thats the worst!). Cuddle goes on as MLBB, with a hint of non-gritty glitter and a lot of shine. Smooch looks like a Malibu Barbie pink in the tube, but it goes on as a real sheer light pink with non-gritty glitter & shine. Pout is a sheer wine shade. My friend has Wink, a nude beige, and its very pretty and gives a bit of sparkle to the lips. These all come packaged in a long squeeze tube with a slanted tip, and I find I get just the right amount of gloss every time. Also, as they're a very light pigment I can apply it without a mirror without looking like a clown. They have no scent, and although the package claims there is a 'hint of flavor', I don't really notice one. I can't wait to try the other 3-4 colors in this set!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2006 12:37:00 AM More reviews by birdmadgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I picked this up in Pout, which looks like it ought to be a deep plum color. In reality, it's a very, very, very, very sheer plum color with tons 'o sparkle. It's pretty but not pigmented enough for me to wear alone. I've been wearing it over lipstick since I don't like the way lipstick alone feels. The little tube is cute and I love the slanted applicator. The formula is kind of greasy/oily feeling, so I use it sparingly. I actually like this a lot, for some reason. It's definitely nothing spectacular, but I keep using it everyday ...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2006 7:45:00 PM More reviews by xrockette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do admit, bonnebell has always been an innovator of packaging but the quality of the gloss really leaves a lot to be desired. I got mine in cuddle, which is a neutral brown shade, very pretty in the tube and the texture is not bad too but I hate how the shade looks on my lips; really childish with the glitter.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2006 12:52:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this in Smooch, a coral pink shade. It went on extremely thin, more like a really thin coating of oil on my lips, and it felt like it provided no moisturizing. I didn't mind the sparkle.

I prefer a thicker gloss that gives moisture and shine. I'm sticking to my BB Lip Gloss, her shades may be a bit boring but I know its going to last.