August 30, 2014 | 1772 users online

Conditioner - Oscar Blandi - Balsamo di Jasmine Smoothing Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Loved this, my hair feels soooo smooth and amazing. I had to apply a little more than what was suggested on the bottle, but it was worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by riveroflethe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had high hopes for this product, as the intoxicating jasmine scent alone beguiled me.

Yet in truth, the product, for all its high price and 'salon' quality, did not do what it should have done: smooth out and condition my curly, dry and often unruly, over-processed hair. My hair is very fine; it is the kind of hair that, with the right conditioner, is super easy to blow out into a sleek style. So the fact that multiple dollops of this conditioner, which I left in my hair in a shower cap under hot water for 7 minutes, DIDN'T do the trick is enough to send me right back to Ulta with my reciept and the products (shampoo and conditioner) in hand.

Further proof of the low effectiveness of this product is that the same week I tried Joico reconstructing conditioner, used less of it than I did OB and I had amazing results immediately perceptible to me when I touched my hair while wet, before blow drying. JOICO is the way to go, curly girls!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Figure88

Oh how do I love thee! I am a S&C junkie, always looking for my next fix on a new brand. I received this and the conditioner for Christmas and JOY TO THE WORLD! It is thick like yogurt and has a conitionery scent, don't be fooled by the Jasmine in the name, it doesn't smell like an old lady or anything. This rich and creamy conditioner moisturizers my color treated hair like a dream and leaves it smooth and shiny. This may sound weird, but I also noticed my scalp looked extra clean and sparkly after using this...even my DH (who is a hippie long hair ha ha) loves to use this on his long locks. It is his favorite and I agree!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by naomi9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bleh - This did NOT work at ALL for my hair. It did help with the blow out process (i.e., it straightened well), but after it and the matching shampoo, my hair felt hard and dried out. It felt disgusting - like a Brillo pad, no joke. Both are going back to ULTA tomorrow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2008 4:12:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

This is the best conditioner I've ever used. I have tried davines, biolage, redken, a million other salon brands, and a million other drugstore brands and this is the star of them all. I have thick, color treated and wavy hair to my shoulders. It frizzes very easy and before this product always looked dry and unhealthy. I love the smell and don't have any tangles after rinsing this out. It's amazing to me how it can be so moisturizing yet not leave my roots greasy, even on the second day when my hair is usually plastered to my scalp. My only issue is the price but I gladly pay it to get the results this gives. I would rather be able to buy this by the liter than have to try to squeeze some out of the small, weird shaped bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2008 3:59:00 PM More reviews by MELACE112

This is not the worst I have ever tried, but certainly not the best. The amount of sulfates in this stuff really scares me. My hair was ok the first time I used it and it was downhill after that. The bottles are great, nice looking and easily used. The smell is the WORST part of this product. It smells like Lice shampoo mixed with some cleaning chemicals. Save your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by ericalee27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sorry, not a fan. This conditioner doesn't do my thick, wavy hair any favors -- the formula is just too thin, doesn't get my hair into manageable condition like my staple Biolage conditioner. Love, love, love the smell but my hair looks bad everytime I use this. Boo :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2008 4:04:00 PM More reviews by kinksandcoils

I tried this today so a follow up review with continued use will be given but overall I thought this was a very nice conditioner. I have curly hair and my biggest problem when it comes to conditioners is detangling which this conditioner accomplished very well. Superior slip. Nice distinctive scent.

I used ABBA Nourishing (now called Gentle shampoo) Shampoo instead of the Oscar line because I'm cash strapped. The Abba shampoo has a similar/neutral scent that I can use in place of the Jasmine shampoo and it worked very well. This was a pricey conditioner so I'm unsure if I would buy again..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2007 12:45:00 AM More reviews by parisnala

I love this conditioner! i always have a good hair day whenever i use it. my hair is very curly and i like to blow dry it and flat iron it. This conditioner makes my hair frizz free and it doesnt leave my hair with that heavy feeling that most deep conditioners leave. another perk- i always get compliments on how great my hair smells whenever i use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2007 4:00:00 PM More reviews by barbinez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite conditioner of all time. You can feel it working as it sits on your hair, and it's obvious that this conditioner was created by a man who REALLY knows what he's doing. This is really great stuff - this is how a conditioner should work. It doesn't leave a thick coating on your hair, but feels as though its softening from the inside out. The fragrance is very pleasant. If it wasn't $20 bucks a pop I would use this on a regular basis. Oscar Blandi, You are a genius!