October 23, 2014 | 2008 users online

Makeup Brushes - GloMinerals - Ultra brush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by groberts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG brush!!! My mom gave me this brush 5 years ago. I have used it every day since, and it is still holding up perfectly! It is so soft and luxurious. This brush makes it so easy to blend and it gives you an airbrushed finish. I have looked for other brushes to try, but by the time it gets to placing a setting powder, I have already gone back to this brush. It is definitely worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by estheticiangirl

High quality brush with a unique shape that allows for perfect application of my pressed powder. Love love the Ultra!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by ellenpbrown

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this brush. I use it with the Glo Loose Base, my everyday foundation. It is super soft and gives me great coverage. My only complaint is that when I wash it, it smells horrible like some strange synthetic odor and it takes a lot of work to get it back to it's original shape.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by dolcevitarose

Terrible brush. At first this brush performed really well, great coverage of glominerals pressed base, with a nice finish that you could layer. However once I washed the brush (with BB brush cleaner, like I do all my other brushes) it just didn't hold up. It lost all of its shape and started shedding like mad. Considering the hefty price tag ($72 AU) I am not impressed. I quickly lost this brush in favour of my MAC 182 and won't buy another glominerals brush ever again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2008 5:09:00 PM More reviews by suiw

The reviewer below me hit it on the head. This brush is ultra soft. Perfect for applying my base and powder. I couldn't ask for more. It's not too long, nor too short. I was a faithful BE user and used their brushes and kabuki brush for applying makeup. When I converted to gloMinerals, I purchased this brush with my pressed base and perfecting powder. It couldn't be any better! The flat head is just perfect for application, and I enjoy putting on my makeup because the bristles are wonderfully plush and soft, and doesn't disturb makeup or irritate the skin like some other scratchy brushes that claim to be soft but really aren't. Sure, it might be expensive. But high quality brushes are worth all the money for getting the right makeup application. This is no exception.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2007 11:48:00 AM More reviews by lljohnson3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is sooooo soft. I just bought it today along with my glominerals pressed base, concealer and blush. As soon as I tried this brush I knew I had to have it. I like that it doesn't have the really long handle so it will fit my my makeup bag better. So far, so good. Will update if I have anything else to say about this brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2006 6:45:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never knew that expensive brushes could make such a huge difference until I met GloMineral's Ultra contour brush. Oh my! My aesthetician used this to apply powder foundation to my face and it felt so luxurious. This brush is full and incredibly soft; I use it for anything from powder foundation, setting powder, to blushes. For USD $39 I can pamper myself with this brush for a long, long time! Huge LOVE.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No