October 30, 2014 | 1660 users online

Cleansers - Dove - Energy Glow Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by adnilem7

Like all Dove cleansers, it starts off making my skin beautiful/smooth, then leaves me with white dry patches within 3 weeks. Didn't notice anything that made my skin "glow". Really wanted to like this stuff too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 11:14:00 AM More reviews by m331

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very good, dependable cleanser with just the right amount of gentle exfoliation. I like the thick consistency and the packaging allows you to squeeze out every last bit of product. Recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2008 7:22:00 PM More reviews by maitai215

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

got this on clearance for $2.50 so price can't be beat. i like the gentle exfoliation the microbeads provides (better than clean and clear daily scrub i think) and the soft non-harsh foaming action. i use it at night to remove makeup in the shower. i think it'd be too harsh to use twice daily (which is how often i wash my face) so now i use cetaphil in the AM cuz i dont have m/u to wash off and this at night cuz i need stronger m/u removal power. great price but i'm always looking for a better face wash. i did not find this particularily curative of my acne, but it never promised that! i still use QHMJM several times a wk for a deeper exfoliation and cleansing action.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2008 10:46:00 AM More reviews by IrishYankee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am loving the Energy Glow Foaming Cleanser. It has little exfoliating beads in a cream cleanser that has a pleasant light scent. I find that the exfoliating is perfect for my sensitive skin; not too harsh but still effective. I think this may become my HG cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2008 12:04:00 AM More reviews by productJUNKI

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I started using the energy glow cleansing pads with the dove skin vitalizer (the vibrating wand) about 2 weeks ago and absolutely love it! I use 2 pads every day, the smooth side in the morning and the textured side before bed. My skin looks and feels so much cleaner and really glows. I even debate wearing makeup after using one in the am. I have been struggling with acne and dry skin for the past several months and this has really helped in both areas. It has also evened out my freckled skin (which I hate!). I used the gentle exfoliating pads before the energy glow ones, but definitely like the glow pads better. The only bad thing about these is I don't really like the packaging because it isn't resealable, so I have been putting them in ziplock bags to preserve them a little better. Also, I hope they aren't being discontinued because I got them on clearance at Target and noticed they aren't available at Walmart.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2007 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this on clearance for about $1. I LOVE the smell of this cleanser, but that's about it. The cleanser doesn't do anything to give me a "glow" as it claims. I also get the feeling it's been breaking me out. I started breaking out since using this. It's an OK cleanser and does a good job at removing makeup without leaving skin dry, but there's so many better out there that I would definitely not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2007 8:50:00 AM More reviews by eanj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great everyday cleanser for gals with sensitive skin. I find it does a great job of removing makeup and excess oil without stripping away moisture. I also love the scent and don't find that it irritates my skin in the least. I use this one in conjunction with the dove cleansing pads or the dove face cloths for a really thorough cleanse.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2007 11:51:00 AM More reviews by happymerlot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Overall, this is a nice gentle scrub. I could see myself using this a couple times a week, since it's not particularly drying and the scrubbing particles are sort of sparse and carried in a thick cushion of cleanser. It is, obviously, more of a serious cleanser than my everyday product, which is Albolene, but it's a great way to break up the monotony. I don't wear makeup, so I can't attest to it ability to remove it, and since I am acne prone I use a 2% BHA product.
It does have a light perfume scent, but it's not so bad.
I ended up stopping using this since it got to be a little too drying for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2007 2:38:00 PM More reviews by justine720

I really like the new cleansing system from Dove. I've only used the Energy Glow pads a couple of times, have used the others that came with the machine first. The vibrations feel nice on your skin and I really feel like I get a deep cleaning with it. This one definitely gets a thumbs up from me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2007 1:57:00 PM More reviews by misstifyftl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great stuff if you are pale. Livens up your face and exfoliates.