September 1, 2014 | 1886 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Colour Focus Palette 4Passion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by giri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very good palette. Colors blend very nice. Possible to get different shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by CitizenQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This palette, I received as part of GWP and I am in love. This is perfect for my ultra cool, fair Asian skin and I can use the colors in this palette to create almost any kind of look I desire from natural to smoky.

I like to use the darkest shade as eyeliner (I noticed that no water was necessary when applied on top of Too Faced eye primer). Longevity of these colors are per Lancome standard (which is high quality) and you don't need to worry about clumping and creasing with these shadows because they spread like butter and look and feel very nice all day long.

This is one palette I might consider repurchasing if I ever run out. Fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom gave this to me, think this was a GWP and she didn't want it so yay :). I like this palette, I like how it has both a red-toned and a blue-toned purple so you can create more versatile looks with this. This is good for days when you want a cool-colored look, good for autumn right now. Probably wouldn't buy it if it wasn't a GWP but I like Lancome eyeshadows, the shimmer isn't overpowering and the texture, though could be silkier, is nice and pigmentation is good.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by makeupluva21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this palette. The shadows are soft, easily blendable, and highly pigmented. My only problem with this palette is the cost. Highly overpriced in my opinion for shadows the size of dimes. Packaging is sleek and sophisticated with a huge mirror inside.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2008 7:02:00 PM More reviews by raindropz

love these colours! they works beautifully together, and the purple shades go nicely with dark brown eyes. i use to wear this almost everytime i went out, and still, i haven't ran out! it was a GWP too, so sweet deal!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2008 1:35:00 PM More reviews by sushibuns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love the plum colour in this and the colours last all day i simply love it i would buy it again in a heartbeat and you do not need a lot like others shadows
i have dark skin and this doesnt look like i painted my face i love it
sorry if my english is so bad i am french canadian

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2007 12:48:00 AM More reviews by stephanie_mak

i got this for free as part of those lancome gift things.
i almost always use it for nights out.

the lightest purple color is great for filling the whole eye area from lash to brow bone. and the dark purple is great for creating a smokey effect.

i just wish the case was a little smaller...it takes up so much room for just those tiny pods of color

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2007 6:45:00 PM More reviews by ChuckysBaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got this for free in a gift set. i use the two darkets colors for a purple smokey eye. it comes out really nice! i like it a lot better than a plain black smokey eye. makes my eyes look like theyre glowing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2007 4:21:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The shades in this quad are as follows: Spectra, a light slightly cool-toned lavender shimmer; Optic, a neutral slightly silvery white shimmer with a taupeish tone; Drama, a GORGEOUS slightly cool purple with a twilight blue iridescence; and Contrast, a neutral dark purple/light violet shade with just a touch of shimmer. All 4 shades are either cool or bordering on cool, but still look good on warm-toned FFF me. Though the finish is shimmery across the board, it's not too much for daytime. All 4 shades are soft without being crumbly and sufficiently pigmented for one-layer perfection and 12-hour wear over L'Oreal De-Crease e/s base. I generally wear Spectra as highlight, Drama on the lid, and Contrast in the crease, usually with Blueberry Blast JT. For a more complex and ethereal look I wear it as I believe it's intended - Optic as highlight, Spectra as lid color, Drama in the crease, and Contrast as liner. Neither of the above looks the least bit overdone, although I do get compliments. WnW Venetian Violets trio gives a vaguely similar look other than being more warm-toned, but it just isn't as pretty - there's none of the subtly gorgeous iridescence of Drama or the understated shimmer of Contrast. I admittedly don't use Optic much, but the other 3 are indispensable and irreplaceable. My green eyes are my best feature and purple is the color that brings them out the most, so I will continue to buy this quad even if it means giving up every other cosmetic in my repertoire.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2007 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Kristin_1902

I bought a GWP of this from eBay. I have green eyes and fair skin, and I have about a million shades of purple eyeshadow. This set of four isn't perfect ... the darkest purple is a little too dark, so I don't like to wear it in the crease. I'm wearing shadows from this palette right now ... purple eyeliner, dark purple shadow applied sparingly along the lash line, medium purple (almost a burgundy) sparingly on the lid, lavendar to lighten it up a little, the lightest shade (a cream color) on the browbone. I've worn it other ways, too, so I would say this is a versatile palette, though the medium purple doesn't seem to "go" with the others as well. They are all cool tones, and the medium purple is more warm.

These are not my favorite purple shades, but they're so convenient all together in one little package that I end up wearing them most often. Speaking of the packaging ... it is irritating ... I always have to struggle to open the clear plastic case. But the full-size comes in a nicer, sleek black case with mirror.