December 20, 2014 | 1555 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Intensive Care Healthy Hand and Nail Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by georgia21

I have dry skin. This lotion isn't very rich, so I constantly need to apply it to my hands. However, it really improves the condition and appearance of my nails.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by NadyasMom

This is a a good lotion to keep at your desk. Its not greasy its does lightly moisturize but I don't think it would be good on very dry or sensitive skin. For me i wash my hands a lot and like to use lotion afterwards. As for my nails so far they arent stronger but are shinier and smoother.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by oliviah4ll

This product is great for everyday use in school/work or on the go as it doesn't leave your hands greasy, sticky or slippery. The only downside is that the cream comes out quite quickly so you have to be careful when squeezing it into your palm.

I bought mine in a handy mini-sized tube which is perfect for popping into a little cosmetics bag and sticking into your schoolbag. I also bought it for something like 1 from a local chemist's!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by DaysiDarling

It's a good product, not greasy and leaves no residue behind. Good for everyday use at the office right next to your keyboard, in your purse or car. Doesn't moisturize to the max but it does the job!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Law1747

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product and have been using it for a few years. I always had a difficult time finding a hand lotion that wasn't greasy, or left a weird coating on my skin. I noticed a lot of people complain about the scent but I've honestly never noticed it. I did however notice a considerable difference in my nail health. I've always had really healthy nails, but after using this I have to file my nails down once a week to keep them at the length I like because they grow so fast. Overall, I love this hand lotion and would highly recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by goldrauschengel

So, so. The scent is kind of intense but nice, it reminds me of Benefit's "Maybe Baby" perfume... I also like that the lotion seems to absorb quickly without leaving a greasy feeling, and my hands feel soft after use but the skin on my hands still looks dry so I feel the product doesn't really deliver what I bought it for...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by zeaxkr

I bought this after I saw tv reviewer raving about how this is the best hand lotion they have ever tried saying that it dries fast without leaving any grease behind.
They are ok for hand lotion.
I just wish they have better smell or no smell at all.
they have this baby powdery smell that doesn't agree with lot of people. I don't dislike it, but I don't like it either.
They do dry fast but I don't think they do any moisturizing either. I used up almost entire bottle and so far I haven't seen any improvement in my hand or nail.
I suppose they would be better for summer time use.
For now I just mix it up with aquaphor healing ointment, and they do ok.

But honestly, I think I will go buy something else that have more pleasing smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was looking for a cheaper hand cream to try and ended up buying this.

I really love the smell of this hand cream. The packaging's not bad, my nails look healthier, it's non-greasy and it's pretty affordable, but that's about it I guess. It does its job, but I wouldn't say it's a very moisturizing cream. I have to re-apply it many times a day. Also, not sure about anyone else, but everytime I apply it, I feel that my fingers swell a little. I've never had this before when I tried other creams. I'll probably switch to another product after I'm done with this tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by jmacfan1

I tried Vaseline healthy hand and nail lotion because I needed some more hand lotion and this was kind of cheap. What a waste of money. I do not recommend this if you have sensitive skin like I do. It turned my hands bright red and made them itch and burn. I had to run to the sink and wash it off real fast. Same thing with gold bond. In short this product sucks and I will not purchase ever again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2012 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Hoppla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This cream has to be the worst hand cream I ever bought.
It dried my skin and nails.
After about 2 wks of using this product my hands started feeling really dry and rough.
I feel completely conned. This product absolutely does not live up to its promises. It is just a marketing scam.
I would not recommend this product to anybody.
I have rated this product as expensive because relative to its poor quality it is expensive.