Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hand and Nail Lotion

3.9

Water, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Lactic Acid, Glycol Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Keratin, Glycine Soja Sterol (Soybean), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Sodium PCA, Sodium Stearoyl Lactate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Petrolatum, Mineral Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamide AMP, Cyclomethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Corn Oil, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin

on 4/7/2015 4:50:00 PM

LOVE THIS LOTION!! I have been using this hand lotion for years. I order 3 or 4 at a time from Walmart.com since they do not sell it in stores any more. I am an older lady and it helped my hands & nails so much!! I have hardly any age spots on my hands since it has alpha hydroxy acid in it. I called the company & requested they bring the large pump bottle back so I can keep one by my night stand & one in the kitchen. LOVE LOVE this cream!!

I've recently discovered this lotion, and can honestly say it's quickly become my holy grail of hand creams. I get dry patches on my hands, as well I have very weak and brittle nails. I've only been using this product for a few weeks but can already see a very noticeable difference. The dry patches are gone, my nails are getting stronger by the day, and my cuticles look amazing and soft! It sinks into the skin quickly and doesn't leave that greasy feeling like you get with most hand creams. The one bad thing I do have to say about this cream is the scent, it's very strong and potent. But it's something I can live with since seeing the amazing results I've had!

used this product for years. helps nails grow strong. sinks in and doesnt leave a greasy residue. best all round hand cream iv ever used

on 12/18/2014 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

The skin on the back of my hands is thin and almost always feels dry. This lotion is sufficiently moisturizing so that my skin no longer feels dry if I use the lotion after washing my hands. I also use it on my cuticles.The lotion contains lactic acid, an exfoliant. I make sure to massage it into my cuticles at bedtime to prevent hangnails.

on 12/14/2014 6:34:00 PM

This is a a good lotion to keep at your desk. Its not greasy its does lightly moisturize but I don't think it would be good on very dry or sensitive skin. For me i wash my hands a lot and like to use lotion afterwards. As for my nails so far they arent stronger but are shinier and smoother.

on 11/4/2014 1:30:00 PM

This product is great for everyday use in school/work or on the go as it doesn't leave your hands greasy, sticky or slippery. The only downside is that the cream comes out quite quickly so you have to be careful when squeezing it into your palm.

I bought mine in a handy mini-sized tube which is perfect for popping into a little cosmetics bag and sticking into your schoolbag. I also bought it for something like 1 from a local chemist's!

on 5/20/2014 2:13:00 PM

It's a good product, not greasy and leaves no residue behind. Good for everyday use at the office right next to your keyboard, in your purse or car. Doesn't moisturize to the max but it does the job!

on 9/16/2013 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product and have been using it for a few years. I always had a difficult time finding a hand lotion that wasn't greasy, or left a weird coating on my skin. I noticed a lot of people complain about the scent but I've honestly never noticed it. I did however notice a considerable difference in my nail health. I've always had really healthy nails, but after using this I have to file my nails down once a week to keep them at the length I like because they grow so fast. Overall, I love this hand lotion and would highly recommend it!

So, so. The scent is kind of intense but nice, it reminds me of Benefit's "Maybe Baby" perfume... I also like that the lotion seems to absorb quickly without leaving a greasy feeling, and my hands feel soft after use but the skin on my hands still looks dry so I feel the product doesn't really deliver what I bought it for...

on 2/25/2013 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after I saw tv reviewer raving about how this is the best hand lotion they have ever tried saying that it dries fast without leaving any grease behind.
They are ok for hand lotion.
I just wish they have better smell or no smell at all.
they have this baby powdery smell that doesn't agree with lot of people. I don't dislike it, but I don't like it either.
They do dry fast but I don't think they do any moisturizing either. I used up almost entire bottle and so far I haven't seen any improvement in my hand or nail.
I suppose they would be better for summer time use.
For now I just mix it up with aquaphor healing ointment, and they do ok.

But honestly, I think I will go buy something else that have more pleasing smell.

Top Rated Vaseline Products