September 22, 2014 | 1255 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Intensive Care Healthy Hand and Nail Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by DaysiDarling

It's a good product, not greasy and leaves no residue behind. Good for everyday use at the office right next to your keyboard, in your purse or car. Doesn't moisturize to the max but it does the job!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Law1747

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product and have been using it for a few years. I always had a difficult time finding a hand lotion that wasn't greasy, or left a weird coating on my skin. I noticed a lot of people complain about the scent but I've honestly never noticed it. I did however notice a considerable difference in my nail health. I've always had really healthy nails, but after using this I have to file my nails down once a week to keep them at the length I like because they grow so fast. Overall, I love this hand lotion and would highly recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by goldrauschengel

So, so. The scent is kind of intense but nice, it reminds me of Benefit's "Maybe Baby" perfume... I also like that the lotion seems to absorb quickly without leaving a greasy feeling, and my hands feel soft after use but the skin on my hands still looks dry so I feel the product doesn't really deliver what I bought it for...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by zeaxkr

I bought this after I saw tv reviewer raving about how this is the best hand lotion they have ever tried saying that it dries fast without leaving any grease behind.
They are ok for hand lotion.
I just wish they have better smell or no smell at all.
they have this baby powdery smell that doesn't agree with lot of people. I don't dislike it, but I don't like it either.
They do dry fast but I don't think they do any moisturizing either. I used up almost entire bottle and so far I haven't seen any improvement in my hand or nail.
I suppose they would be better for summer time use.
For now I just mix it up with aquaphor healing ointment, and they do ok.

But honestly, I think I will go buy something else that have more pleasing smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was looking for a cheaper hand cream to try and ended up buying this.

I really love the smell of this hand cream. The packaging's not bad, my nails look healthier, it's non-greasy and it's pretty affordable, but that's about it I guess. It does its job, but I wouldn't say it's a very moisturizing cream. I have to re-apply it many times a day. Also, not sure about anyone else, but everytime I apply it, I feel that my fingers swell a little. I've never had this before when I tried other creams. I'll probably switch to another product after I'm done with this tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by jmacfan1

I tried Vaseline healthy hand and nail lotion because I needed some more hand lotion and this was kind of cheap. What a waste of money. I do not recommend this if you have sensitive skin like I do. It turned my hands bright red and made them itch and burn. I had to run to the sink and wash it off real fast. Same thing with gold bond. In short this product sucks and I will not purchase ever again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2012 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Hoppla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This cream has to be the worst hand cream I ever bought.
It dried my skin and nails.
After about 2 wks of using this product my hands started feeling really dry and rough.
I feel completely conned. This product absolutely does not live up to its promises. It is just a marketing scam.
I would not recommend this product to anybody.
I have rated this product as expensive because relative to its poor quality it is expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by KFoxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

*Positive & Negative Reveiw*
VASELINE INTENSIVE CARE HAND LOTION. I used this product as much as I needed too, everyday or every other day.
I STOPPED USING THIS PRODUCT UNFORTINITALY BECAUSE IT HAS MANY VERY UNHEALTHY CHEMICALS. THE PRODUCT DOES HAVE A WARNING NOT TO USE IN THE SUN OR HAVE SUN EXPORSER A WEEK AFTER USE!
Smell: Not a bad smell, goes away quikly.
Texture: Smoothes on pretty fast, not greasy afterwards.
Package: Normal cheap packaging, but I have no complaints.
Price: $5 CAD for large bottle, $3 CAD for small bottle.
RESULTS: My hands weren't exactly that soft after use, but my nails were stronger, shinier and healthier looking. Also I was no longer getting hangnails, witch was great! Unfortinialy I stopped using this product because of the ingrediants and sun warning.
-KFoxx

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Chidders

I have tried lots of different hand creams and have come back to this now several times. I like this hand cream. I personally use it during the day as opposed to before bed, as I prefer to use a thicker more intensive formula overnight. The reason I like this is it is quite liquid but it dries really quick, and as I work in an office on a computer, I hate leaving grease marks everywhere so the dry time is important. I also find it effective at combating a little dryness and also keeps my hand soft. This would not be my go to if my hands were very dry or if it dropped very cold and if I had an chapping. All in all, a good product for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by hepcat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this hand cream to be too liquidy and runny. Just a personal preference, but I like my hand creams to be thick and creamy. The smell is nice though, it smells like baby lotion. It does what it is supposed to do, but doesn't go beyond the call of duty for me. I use it when I have nothing else, but will not repurchase a new tube.