August 30, 2014 | 1038 users online

Shampoo - Suave - 2 in 1 Kids Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by SamaelsMom

On sale for 75! Watermelon scent. My two year old loves the smell and can safely "help" wash his hair without fear of getting it in his eyes. Rinses clean, leaves his hair managable and soft. I will buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by pinksexyhair

I have the Suave for Kids 2 in 1 Smoothers in Fairy Berry Strawberry =) I'm in love with the smell of this and that's the only reason I bought it. I use it as a body wash more than I do as a shampoo. I wouldn't recommend ALL adults use this - especially if you use a lot of styling aids / products or if your hair gets really greasy / dirty. This product doesn't have enough detergents in it to strip away those impurities and you will end up with build up and icky hair.. And for adults that give this a negative review - keep in mind that this IS a kids shampoo! ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by thevnilly

Pros: I have this in the strawberry scent. I remember my sister using this on her kids when they were younger and it made their hair smell so tasty. It makes my fine hair feel so soft and smooth. Even though it's a 2 in 1, I still use whatever conditioner I have on hand to help detangle my ends. I also find that when I use this, my hair isn't as dirty the next day unlike with other shampoos.

Cons: I have a suspicion that Suave shampoos make me breakout near the hairline. Their products tend to be strongly scented, so maybe it has something to do with the fragrance. This product also makes my hair SO SOFT that I could see some hairstyles not working out because of how silky and fine the hair becomes after this.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by tothrive

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff makes my hair smell amazing! Not to mention soft, however, it doesn't make it as soft as other brands. I am not one to use Suave because of some of the bad ingredients it has in it, but when I need cheap shampoo I like getting this. I mean, it's not like I'm going to get brain cancer from using it after I go through a couple bottles of other shampoos. I love how it doesn't burn my eyes either! I have used the Strawberry and Coconut kind.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by jennaalatalo

This stuff is awful. I use it on my child's hair and questioned why her hair was so static-y. Then I ran out of my shampoo and used hers, and my hair was disgusting after it dried. Static-y, dry, and like straw.

Spend a few dollars more and get L'oreal!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 5:56:00 AM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Used this for YEARS, my hair was so soft. Until one year I decided to finally get a haircut and all this icky residue was coming off, and yes, I did use a clarifying shampoo often. I was so disgusted. I also noticed that after I stopped using it, my hair didn't fall out like it was doing, and in decent chunks, like 10 strands of hair each brush stroke. I was so shocked because I was like, Oh yeah! and whatnot, and I'm a believer that you don't have to buy salon shampoo, but oh my geez, never again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by dreamalildream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked the Swim & Sport version of this up on a whim over the summer. I was going on vacation & would be swimming a lot, so I wanted a cheap swimmers shampoo. My hair was dry, damaged & color treated at the time. 4 months & two bottles later, and it's my HG. I've used tons of high end shampoos and conditioners (redkin all soft, macadamia oil) & none have made my hair as soft, shiny & manageable as kids shampoo has. I def recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 4:11:00 AM More reviews by socalgirl01

Cheap and inexpensive, my daughter loves the smell, her hair is super fine, so I can't use any conditioners in it, or else it weighs it down, and makes her hair look dirty. I haven't had that problem when I use this shampoo on her, the packaging does suck however, drop it once, and you can expect the top to be broken, but hey for the price it doesn't really matter.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by dannivazquezz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a 17 year old girl and i actually use Suave Kids 2 in 1 shampoo. I curl my hair EVERYDAY without using any type of heat protectant and my hair is in good shape and healthy condition. The only thing i use in my hair is the Suave Kids shampoo, so i know it works! I also loveeeee all the different fruity smells and how it's tear free:D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by ArchAngelAmaris

My mom used to buy this for my little brother when he was younger in the blueberry scent. I loved it. I used to use it. It smells delicious and works very well. It smells like those blue candy canes taste.