November 24, 2014 | 1023 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Deluxe Eyeshadow - Peace

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by FaceCanvasSG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

An absolutely gorgeous shimmery blue. The one I got is from UD's new formulation and it is actually brighter and the pigmentation is better, as compared to the old formulation. I was totally mesmerised by the blue sheen in this one! There is a little turquoise in this, but it is rich and intense. I think it will looked fabulous with darker blue, purple or even black.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

Peace is a crazy-bright turquoise blue eyeshadow. The color and pigmentation are amazing. While bright turquoise may not be the most unique shade, the quality of this shadow is way above any other. It applies smoothly, and the texture is soft but not chalky. There is a hint of shimmer, but there are no big glitter pieces like in some Urban Decay shadows.
Being such a bright, intense, blue, Peace is not a shadow I wear that often. For a fun nighttime look, I'll sometimes use this as a lid color and then smoke out the crease and outer corner with a shade like Zero. But most often I use this as a liner. I just get some of this on an angled brush and apply on both the upper and lower lashline. What is so great about Peace is that you can do this without needing to wet your brush or use any of those "powder to liquid" products. This applies as a liner so smoothly with no fallout or fading throughout the day. This stuff really stays put (with a primer, of course). Lining with this gives a fun pop of color without being over the top.
I've had this for years, but it's so pigmented I've hardly put a dent in this shadow, but I would repurchase if I ever ran out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

This is one of my favorite shades in my deluxe shadow box kit. i layered this vibrant aqua blue over wnw idol eyes in electro which helped really make the shade come to life even more. i used ulta silk (mac nylon dupe) on the browbone area since this e/s can probably get obnoxious looking like that mimi character on drew character show if you arent careful. no problems with fading. color stays true from the moment i put it on to the time i take it off. such a beautiful unique blue. i love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 3:54:00 AM More reviews by kahmiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in my UD Deluxe shadow box, the quality of ALL the shadows in that box is outstanding, and this one is no different. I love the smooth application, and the no creasing all night! The only reason i wouldnt repurchase this is because the color doesnt suit me, bright blues look funny with my fair skin, green eyes, and dark hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by PopRocksAndGummiBears

My favorite eyeshadow! Its really bright blue on me. Its not matte, but not glittery either. It has a really pretty sheen. Peace is so smooth to apply, and does not crease. I have the deluxe shadow box and i have used up all of this shade so i am going to buy a full size. I wear it on its own with hot pink lips or i like to pair this with UD flash(purple)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful turquoise color, very pigmented

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is THE most beautiful turquoise blue eye shadow I have ever seen or tried. For the record, I am not a connoisseur of blue eye shadow, in fact I wouldn't have Peace if it weren't for the fact that I purchased the UD Deluxe palette, but I'm really glad I have it now. Peace is the most vibrant Caribbean turquoise blue, super pigmented and with just a slight amount of shimmer. On the rare occasion that I feel like wearing blue e/s, this is the one I reach for. I like to pair it with Shag (bronzey copper) from the same palette for a summer time look. The quality is as good as the other UD shadows - silky and blendable. Cannot rec. this highly enough if you are in the market for a turquoise shadow - Peace baby!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by soozface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shadow, recently bought the Deluxe palette, after over a year of deliberation and Peace is, by far, my favourite shade. I'm not one to shy away from colour and I've been wearing it every day for a week or more.
I've teamed it with loads of colours, but my favourite is an all blue look = Peace, MAC Tilt (inner corner), MAC Contrast (crease), Mac Dazzlelight (to highlight), MAC Freshwater (subtle liner).. i've had so many compliments and it really makes my natural eye colour pop =D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by ebidebby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So expensive, but worth it. UD Deluxe shadows go on like shimmery butter and the color payoff is excellent. Peace is a bright, true teal. It's excellent in colorful looks, but for daytime, I usually soften it with a gold, silver, or pearly white shimmer on top.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful blue. Can be applied lightly to look more subtle or very intensely. I love it for a pop of color lined under my eyes with a neutral eye look. I also love to use it with the other colors in my deluxe palette to create many looks. Overall, this is one of the most beautiful bright eyeshadows, highly pigmented and very smooth. Lasts forever with primer potion. Would definitely recommend.