October 1, 2014 | 1762 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Deluxe Eyeshadow - Fishnet

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by SallyB20

This is one of those eye shadow that I would wear when I feel very bright and want bright eyes. its very pretty color also pigmented its like a galactic purplish color. packaging is nice metallic silver, pricing a bit pricey but yet then again its urban decay. overall the color is amazing its a really big pop for the eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

The word 'dupe' gets tossed around very casually regarding similarities between products, but Fishnet is an even BETTER dupe of MAC's 'Stars 'N' Rockets'! It has exactly the same gorgeous duochrome, a mixture of light pink-purple with a blue iridescence. It has better pigmentation and lasting power - at the end of the day Stars 'N Rockets fades, but Fishnet doesn't. If you're stuck on which eyeshadow to get, go for Fishnet. Beautiful purple shades like this really make brown eyes pop!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this color in the "Fun" palette. IT. IS. SO. FREAKING. GORGEOUS!
It's a light purple-lilac, that's almost iridescent and very light and buttery-feeling! I wore it in a subtle purple smoky eye using "Freakshow" in the crease, and it made my brown eyes really pop!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

Fishnet is a bright fuchsia eyeshadow. It's very pigmented, but when first applied, it goes on a little more sheer than it looks in the pan, but this shadow is very buildable. This shadow applies as smooth as butter, and it has a nice shimmer to it without big pieces of glitter. Bright purple-pinks can be hard to wear without looking sick or washed out, but this shade has the right amount of blue undertones to make it pretty wearable.
A super-bright fuchsia is not a shade that most people would wear everyday, so I don't end up reaching for this too often. But when I am in the mood for a bright, fun look, this looks really nice with darker, frosty/shimmery purples. I also use it to add some color to a smokey eye. Today I wore this alone as a liner and it looked great. I applied it dry with an angled brush, and it didn't create a powdery mess like some shadows do when you apply them as a liner. It's been 6 hours since I applied it and it's still holding up well. It's faded slightly to a more frosty finish, but it still looks great.
I would recommend to those who want a bright, unique shade in their collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by reaperangelique

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very pretty colour, flattering on cool skin tones and pigmented without being OTT. Still, it's more of a night look than a day one. Nice combined with Grifter or Psychedelic Sister. No fallout, and I love the deluxe shadow packaging- it feels solid and secure (although, as usual, the mirror is pointless- but even NARS insists on adding pointless mirrors, so). Soft, blendable and lovely. The downside is the price, though I got mine from someone else so I didn't have that to worry about. I'd repurchase if it was on sale or used, but probably not at full price because it's not my favourite colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by flammab1e

This is such a fun color but not for everyday. I usually pair it with MAC's Shadowy Lady. The color can be intense or sheer depending on the brush used. I've also lightly dusted this as a blush and it shows pink/lavender on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Gothkenny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am in love with all of the shadows included in the Deluxe Palette, but this one shines above all of them. I can use it with bright colors to create a really bold look, or pair it with neutrals to supply a subtle pop or color to add interest to a look for the day. I would buy again in a heartbeat, as I use it almost every single day. LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by BLoNdeGLaM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fishnet is a stunning pinkish-purple with blue undertones. I don't know if I could pull this off alone with my blonde hair and fair complexion. My favorite way to wear it is with UD's Deluxe Eyeshadow in Scratch as a wash and Fishnet in the crease. It makes for a beautiful hot pink eye for the night or weekend. I'm so devoted to Urban Decay...all of their eyeshadows are top quality and so worth the price. I always apply UDPP and my shadow stays looking fresh and crease free ALL day long. I got this in my Deluxe palette and the only reason I wouldn't buy the full size is because I simply don't reach for it that often and I think money would be better spent for something that's more versatile and "everyday".

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I got this in my Deluxe Shadow Box and its an amazing pink! I have nothing remotely like this in my collection and I wear it a lot with night time looks and on the weekend. Not so much a colour I'd wear to work but I still love it! I often find pinks too harsh on me and this is very wearable (especially for my NC25 skintone). I love wearing UD's Ransom on my lid and Fishnet in my crease for a glowy pink and purple eyeshadow look. Blends really well and like all Urban Decay eyeshadows has really awesome staying power (with the primer potion). If I ever run out (which I am not sure I will) I will probably get another one because its just such a unique wearable pink and I would recommend this if you are thinking about purchasing it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by rawse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Got this in my deluxe palette a few years ago and now it is pretty much completely gone. It's a relatively sheer pink with a purple sheen but with a pink base it shows up great and it doesn't take too much to get a bold color without it. The only reason why I probably wouldn't repurchase it is because so many companies have a cheaper dupe to this product. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I would have never bought this by itself!