November 21, 2014 | 1742 users online

Bronzers - Maybelline - Dream Mousse Bronzer Sun Glow

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by brittlovesmakeup89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this at my local Big Lots for $2 or $3. The color is a nice bronze but very glittery. I don't mind the shimmer. I have applied this with my fingers and my Cynthia Rowley precision blending sponge. Either way works but it seems to do best with finger application. I like this product but I'm not overly impressed. It is chunky and does want to fall all over the sink when applying with fingers. It looks pretty on me but I normally put blush over it. I am excited to try it on my body. Overall decent product. Definitely worth $3.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by giainjersey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am NC45 MAC Prolong Wear for reference.

I HATE this product the glitter is entirely too chunky and broke me out. if I applied it on my face or body I looked like a disco ball was looking for a dewy glow and this product is not it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by metisroyalty

I saw this at Walmart for $4 and thought that for that price, even if I hated it, there would be no huge loss. Winter here has faded my usually tanned skin, and I always enjoy having a slight highlighted shimmer. The colour looks scary in the jar but when applied to the cheekbones, temples, chin and tip of the nose, it truly makes my face look sunkissed. This bronzer definitely works well, but it isn't the best out there. But for the price and versatility, it is worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Gorgeous123

I Lovee Lovee Lovee Lovee ! This Product Itz AMAZING ! <3 I Really Dont Understand Why Girls In Here Say This Product Is Sucky! -___- Like SERIOUSLY,I Apply This Baby (AT THE END!) I Apply My Foundation, Powder, Blush Ect Ect Then At The End This Amazing Bronzer And It Looks AMAZING/GORGEOUS ! IT MAKES YOU SKIN GLOW ITS REALLY SHIMMERY <3 ITZ AMAZINGGG! <33 Note:Just Dont Over Do It ! Or Its Goina Turn Out Uqly And NOOO ! It Doesnt Brake You Out !
Buy It Its AMAZING <333 ! ..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Lcaster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i am a bronzer snob. all ive ever used it the mac solar riche, nars laguna, and the korres one. all very expensive. I forgot to bring bronzer on my last vacation, so i stopped by the drugstore to pick one up. I saw this, and thought that the mousse was a cool idea. They had none to swatch, so i had to go with my gut. when i opened it up i saw this terrible copper colour loaded with shimmer, but i didnt throw it to the corner, i took two fingers and dabbed them in the product. I swiped it on my forehead, temples, and in the contours of my cheek bones. it was like i was touched by an angel. The copper turns to a beautiful light bronze, and the shimmer does not overwhelm me, I barely see it unless I look very close, and it adds a beautiful highlighted glow to my face. instead, my high end ones got kicked to the corner. This is love for me. yes it does take a minute or two longer than my powder bronzers because i have to pack on a little bit more underneath my cheek bones to see a pretty noticeable countour,but it gives me a beautiful youthful glow. It is not too dark, nor scary looking on my nw15-nw20 skin, it gives me that " I havent quite lost my tan yet" look. When i want to feel like a supermodel, this is what i reach for. A PLUS!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

In the jar it looked dark copper so I thought maybe it was too dark for my medium-toned skin. The colour didn't show up at all! All I got was crazy shimmers :(
Compared to Dream Mousse Matte, this sux royally. I don't get the avg rating

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2010 9:59:00 AM More reviews by TeaLover

I love the cute little jar this bronzer comes in but I don't exactly love the product. The texture is nice and easy to work with but it's much too shimmery for me, not a natural looking glow at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by fabflipper95

AMAZING! gives me nice glow, I love it sooo sooo much! I got it on sale at target for I wanna say $1.50, amazing deall!(: pick it up! its awesome

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

I hate this. I'm an NC40 with golden undertones and this makes me look ORANGE, no matter how lightly I apply it. Even if I just apply it lightly on my cheekbones, it leaves a nasty orange copper streat. It's got lots of shimmer in it which just makes it look garish on my skin. It makes me break out in white heads. Definately would not repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 9:43:00 AM More reviews by CHARLIEYBBZ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Packaging:
It comes in a bronze flat pot with a clear lid, stating the price and the shade. The inside is the bronzer itself with a sun imprint. It's so cute ^.^

Price:
5.45 might be a bit expensive for such a flat pot, but trust me it lasts forever.

Does it do what it says?
The product states that this light, natural looking bronzing powder combines colour and protection with SPF8. For an even all over coverage and natural warm sun-kissed glow. Yes I agree with all of that, its so amazing, but only wear it on your check bones not on your nose, forhead or chin, it will make you look like an orange ^.^ I love it.

Overall:
I am so so in love with this, this is the best bronzer I have ever used, this is my little posession, my baby. The colour is nice and bronze, which gives your cheek bones shine and makes them stand out more. I highly recommend this product. The only downside, it pants very easily.

Thank-you.