Calgon Vanilla Swirl Body Mist

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

This just smelt weird to me... not like vanilla at all. I think i'll stick with my two favourites, marshmallow and cotton candy :)

on 12/31/2011 1:26:00 PM

The other day I got this in a package with the red velvet, marshmallow, and the cotton candy. Out of all of them, this one was my least favorite. I find it didn't smell like vanilla at all, but just like alcohol. The formula might have changed, because I see all these good reviews. I would recommend the red velvet perfume.

on 6/9/2011 11:14:00 PM

Mmmmm is right! This is one of my favorite body sprays and it's so cheap which makes it even better. For a Calgon spray, the scent seems to stay on pretty well and even better with the matching lotion. You can definitely pick up on the amber mixed with the vanilla scent.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is fab.
My signature scent is Marshmallow, while my sister's is the Vanilla Swirl.
Every time I get near her, I smell the fabulousness that is Vanilla Swirl.
It smells like a musky, deep, sweet vanilla, that is just so delicious I want to eat it!
The lasting power isn't awful, but the Marshmallow one is better for that.
I also love how much product you get in these.
PS: To extend the life of the scent of Calgon sprays, spray your hair. It will scent your hair for DAYS!

on 3/22/2010 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I loved the smell of this product and then it just changed smell on me and turned into alcohol favor only...
!
READ THE INGREDIENTS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***********1. ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**************

why would i want to spray alcohol all over me for favors??
Never again!

on 4/22/2009 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Unlike most body sprays, this fragrance last long as a perfume! It is inexpensive, so for those who want duration to their body spray, it is definitely something to consider buying.

on 11/28/2008 5:27:00 PM

Mmmmm. I love this body spray. It always makes me smell so yummy when I put it on. Of course it doesn't last very long, but what do you expect?

on 10/8/2008 6:15:00 PM

Mmmmm is right.
I love this scent, but its heavy on the blackberry and amber.
It's strong, but REALLY yummy. And you have to reapply it every 5 minutes or so. Not lying.
I really like the scent and it almost moisturizes my skin as well

on 6/27/2008 1:07:00 PM

Because we are talking about Calgon here, you have to know that these scents simply do not last. Keeping that in mind, this is a lovely fragrance! Like most other reviewers said, this smells nothing like a foody vanilla...even though it has a vanilla ice cream cone on the front of the bottle! To me, it smells like a complex vanilla scent you would find in a department store. What jumps out at me the most is amber, a very sweet amber. This is a very mature vanilla, and I love it. (you just have to reapply often!)

on 5/26/2008 7:10:00 PM

Great scent. I love the combination of vanilla, blackberry and amber. Especially like the little kick of anise thrown in. Makes it a perfect scent for adult women as well as those younger. Smells like an expensive perfume.
Great product. Can be used any time of year, but best in the winter because it is not exactly a light scent. Very heavy on me. I don't even need the spray, the lotion is strong enough by itself. Would purchase again.

Popular Fragrances