October 26, 2014 | 1061 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Color Design in Fashion Icon

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

I wanted to love this...the glitter was really uncomfortable to me. Gritty and drying. I don't see many others with this issue. I do like the color, but I have seen others brighter and prettier for less without all the glitter discomfort.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by mararum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color's a metallic plum. I wear it in the fall. The lipstick's very pigmented. The application's very smooth. I would buy it again because the color's very unique.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by GuerlainAds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Like others, I got this as a GWP. I would never buy Lancome CD lipsticks. For this price range, I prefer Bobbi Brown lipsticks but as a freebie l/s, I like it fine. It's a pretty berry color with micro glitter but i wouldnt call it frosty. The glitter does not feel gritty.. Goes well with my MMM, NC35 complexion. Doesnt feel thick.

I initially thought this was called "Metallic" because that's what it said under "Fashion Icon" but then I realized that it referred to the finish. Haha!

I dont have chapped lips so have no trouble that this lipstick isnt moisturizing. The color DOES lighten after 2 hrs into a fushia on me tho so I did take off a lippie for that. Givenchy l/s are the only other l/s where a darker color really lightens up on me like that.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Rainbowapple

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a Lancome "junkie", but I was really dis-heartened by this line from Lancome. This was a GWP, so I was certainly glad, in this case, that I got a 'try before you buy' opportunity. Color is soft, sparkly and slightly sheer, but fails to last. In addition, this color was simply too blue and unflattering to my very pale complexion. Texture was so-so. A pretty product, but simply not a performer for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2007 12:39:00 PM More reviews by randibeth28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

color is beautiful but it does not last at all. it creates creases in my lips and does not last...
my fave is rouge sensation from lancome but this line is terrible.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2007 5:23:00 PM More reviews by alexei9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous rich pinky-berry with silvery microglitter...very creamy and comfortable in texture in spite of the microglitter....this is a lovely color and would work well with many skin tones...I am really pleased with the new color design range of lipsticks from Lancome...this is another winner! would definitely buy again if I ever run out...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2006 11:03:00 AM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I love, love, love this colour. Its a shimmery berry with little sparkles. I got one woman just loving it on me and asking what it was. Its soo beautiful on :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2006 6:43:00 PM More reviews by lingonberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very creamy consistency, plummy-metallic color. OK durability. Other end of tube shows the actual color. The printed color dot at the end of tester tubes was not accurate at all. I had to sample a lot of colors to find my favorite. Prefer Rimmel to this due to the price factor.