October 25, 2014 | 1726 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by kagurarox

I've gotten a few compliments on the scent when I was wearing this body butter. I went to The Body Shop and smelled the different body butters, and prefer this scent over most of the others. It smells like strawberries and cream. I only buy it though when it's on sale, since like most of The Body Shop products, it's pretty pricey. It's smooth, smells good, and makes your skin soft and without making it greasy. Just be careful not to leave it in a hot car, or it'll melt and spill all over your car. >.<

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by CatherineElizabeth90

love this sooo much! I would give 10 stars for overall if I could :) it is true that it works well for dry skin but because my oily acne prone skin is predominantly around my face and shoulders (where I dont use this product anyway!) it's fine for slightly oily skin as long as used in not too oily areas and in moderation, so don't feel that it's particulatly good for dry skin scare you off :) so beautiful and men can't get enough of it! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by hippolyte93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love love this product...the smell is AMAZINGGG and sticks to the skin for a long while...very moisturizing however what i don't like about it is that it takes some time to sink into my skin...can't get dressed directly after applying it

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Ada9898

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This body butter is great for dry skin! It is slightly sticky when applied. The only con about this product for me is the smell. But for strawberry-lovers it must be fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Themakeupdreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS BODY BUTTER!
it goes on my skin a little bit gooey but dries smooth and makes my skin smell really yummy. Since I have oily skin it definitely helps me in that area. BUY THIS BODY BUTTER!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

amazing body butter. not greasy. Slight stickiness. thick consistency. long lasting smell. moisturIzing. if you have dry or itchy skin you might want to try this. it has a sweet smell that smells like strawberry and rubber at the same time.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2014 5:14:00 AM More reviews by terralynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As an avid strawberry lover, I was very excited to try this body butter. Loving the smell of it in the tub I bought it right away- however I was very disappointed by how fast the scent dissipated from my skin.
It has a mild scent- so maybe I shouldn't have been so surprised- but after using the 'Pink Grapefruit' body butter for months, this smell was quite a let down for me.
It's certainly not gross smelling or anything of the sort; the formula is lovely (as always) but it's a very subtle scent.

If you're only wearing this body butter, don't expect to have people compliment your smell- they won't smell anything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

This gets 5 stars just because every guy I've ever dated had a really strong favorable reaction to this. Men love the scent of TBS strawberry body butter, seriously.

I am not tooo crazy about it. Bc the name is misleading, it smells nothing like fresh real strawberries. This smells more like strawberry dessert or strawberry gourmand type scent, like a rich foodie scent.

the best thing about this body butter is how freaking moisturizing it is. It's soo heavy and thick but doesn't feel greasy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased this body butter with the Satsuma because it's so cold here in NY. Since Winter I hope is almost over I wanted a pick me up. This is perfect to remind me of Spring/Summer to come. The smell is lovely it reminds me of when I was a kid and the Strawberry Shortcake Doll but better! It has a smell that just relaxes me and makes me feel happy. Any reminder of warmth is great with all this nasty weather! It works very well too I put it on after my shower and it really locks in the moisture. The texture is smooth and creamy and absorbs right in without a sticky feeling.

It smooths my skin very well too leaving it very silky soft. It works really well after a good scrubbing with my salux too. The packaging is great and since I got everything for 40% off I got the shower gel and body scrub as well which, I really enjoy. The combo is great and it compliments my perfume(Coach Poppy). It doesn't overwhelm it at all but if I smell my skin I can smell a hint of strawberry. Personally I never thought I would like this scent. but because of the good reviews on here, I'm so glad I went ahead and ordered it! I'm very happy with this purchase. Definitely Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff! It has a true strawberry smell and I feel very girly whenever I wear it. It's definitely thicker than a lotion in a bottle and if my skin is very dry, it doesn't sting going on like some other lotions would. Hydrating, for sure. The scent even lingers even after I've washed my hands which is a huge plus! Will buy again!