August 28, 2014 | 881 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquid Eye Liner in Black

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by enygmagyrl

This lasted all day under the hot sun and didn't bleed or fade. Great product and price! This is my new goto liner!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by silveralejandra

I have extremely oily skin and as usual all eyeliners fall off!! But not this one!! It lasts all day and the color is great. Yes the applicator sucks and the product gets very goopy after 3-4 months. For the price and product i compare it to MAC. I get many compliments with this eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

I hated this at first and I'm still not a huge fan of it. If you have watery eyes you'll understand why. If you use this just don't go all the way in its good for a base or the outer part of the bottom line. Other than that it smears and fast. It is a super black and easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Belann

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this liner. You do have to be pretty good at applying liner. I have mastered the brush and can apply a thin line or thick line.
This liner stays on through thick and thin. One you draw that line, it is finished. Only eye makeup remover will get his off. For me, it is my favorite liner for staying power, including using as underliner. Also, I have sensitve skin and, un like other liners, it does not itch.

Boy, I am sorry there are so many poor reviews because I hope they do not stop making this!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by tbeighs

Not a good liquid liner at all. The formula is goopy and, while I don't mind a thick brush, you just could not apply it well because of the chunky consistency of the liner. I would not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by leballonviolet

I've been experimenting with lots of drugstore-available liquid eyeliners and so far, this one is the only one that literally lasts 24 hours.

PROs:
- Long-lasting and stays put well into the night through the next day (for some, this can be a con)
- Thick liner (but this can be a con as well)

CONS:
- Hard to remove and fix mess-ups
- Over time, becomes thick, gooey and hard to manage
- Brush is harder to use over time

This liner isn't so bad so long as you have a very steady hand. I personally would not buy this liner again, but for someone who is a better expert at liquid liner and likes their liner to stay put all day (and night!), this product may be suited for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Sidcraw

I have not used this product enough to say that i hate it. But i have tried it out once or twice and i did not like it. The brush is way too big and the liner is very clumpy and it does not go on very smooth. i wouldn't recommend buying this liquid eye liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Hollyosophy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am an eyeliner veteran, and have tried 'em all. I want A) For it to be practically indelible. B) DON'T MOVE! C) No running. D) Have a rich color.
This has it all. They were on sale at a drugstore, so I got them on a whim. Black and dark purple. I was shocked when I woke up in the morning, and it looked the same as when I had put it on the previous morning, I have no problem with the brush, but I do see how it could be a little thinner. A trick for me with all liners is, I draw the line where I want it on my upper lid, and then coax it with the pointy tip of an orange stick, much like the tip of a pencil. Sadly, this is not for the lower waterline, just your eyelids. I remove it and all my eye make up with pure shea butter. You can get it stupid cheap online. It melts it all away, and has great moisturizing benefits.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by spuds9092

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love eyeliners but this has to be one of the worse!!! The brush is thick and it goes on terrible. I tried to fix one part of it and I couldn't. You cannot even get a good line with it, I have been putting on liners for over 20 years and this does not work!! Don't waste your money on this!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2009 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Lianaerica

This was the most horrible product that I have ever bought. The brush is super thick and the actual liquid liner is SUPERRR GOOEY. will never buy again! HORRIBLE!!!!!