January 26, 2015 | 1601 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Vanilla Lip Smacker

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Some people say this one is hard to find but I got mine individually packaged from Kroger grocery store & they always seem to have it. I am on my 2nd tube (1st is MIA!). This is a creamy pearlescent tinted gloss w a wonderful cake batter vanilla scent/flavor & is less than $2 (individually), I don't know when $2 has thrilled me this much as when I got this!? BB makes fun makeup, I collect Lipsmackers because they are fun & not too expensive so it's fun to go add to my collection. This one is a classic. I love vanilla & dr pepper most for the tint they give to my lips. I love the pearliness & the flavor is definitely a favorite for sure. I prefer Lipsmackers over chapsticks. They are more waxy & emollient to me than chapsticks & the flavors are infinitely more fun/imaginative. You can never be "too old" to wear Lipsmackers or have "too many" ;) I never had Lipsmackers growing up so I am making up for lost time, it's a fun treat to add a couple new ones to my collection. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this with the original lip smacker pack. Personally, it's not my favorite.. but many people like this one. It has a nice smell and gloss your lips quite well. Keeps your lips soft if you apply it throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by KatiePeanut

This was actually the first lip smacker I ever bought in 2007. I now have 60 lip smackers.
It is a classic. Light, sweet, vanilla flavour with a lovely scent. The lip balm goes on smoothly and unlike so many other lip smackers, this one doesn't dry my lips out. It gives a nice clear sheen on your lips. The colour of the balm is a white, creamy colour very similar to the colour of the stick.
I do not live in America so lip smackers are quite expensive. The first vanilla one I bought came in a 3 pack with Strawberry and Red Raspberry for $15. After many cycles in the washing machine and a lot if love, my vanilla smacker broke. It would no longer twist up. So, I bought another one recently for $6. It smells exactly the same as the one I got 6 years ago.
The packaging, like most smacker products was just plain cardboard with a bit of colour, pretty boring. I love the ones that come in cases etc.
I also got given another vanilla balm in a set at Christmas time so I now have two new vanilla ones. I won't be running out for a long time yet!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

Classic! I always carry one of these in my purse. It smells great, goes on smooth, and is great under lipstick. It is very cheap and easy to find. I usually purchase these from Target for around $2 each. They last a while and really don't go bad. Great product for such a low price.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by mentalmelody

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This chapstick makes my lips peel like crazy. How do people like it? The scents always smell so chemically. Would never buy this agian.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by H3LL00

I LOVE THIS LIP BALM!!!!!!!!!!! creamy, rich, and moisturizing (: NO cons whatsoever, exept for maybe for some people might think the formula s a bit greasy.... ;]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's the lip balm we all had in our pockets as little girls and yet now I go back to it as an adult and realize it is still the best. I have used $22 lip balms and $1.29 lip balms and everywhere in between, and these childhood flashbacks are still the best out there, for a whopping $1.74. Vanilla tastes delicious, like subtle vanilla frosting, makes my lips feel really moisturized and gives them a sheer sheen. Plus these little tubes last forever without drying out. I always have one in my purse so my lips stay moist and look pretty. Sure, the lasting power isn't anything amazing, but you get a new little burst of delicious vanilla flavor every time you reapply, so I'm not complaining.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by catlover415

I'm 14 and new to lip smackers , but I really love this stuff! I personally think Dr. Pepper lipsmacker doesn't hold a candle to this stuff. It smells great and moisturizes pretty well too. I would definitely repurchase,

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I will never buy this product again from thois company in any flavor . I hate Bonnee Bell, unfotubely it sucks, the glosses are to tasty. It should be discontinued in my opinion no offense, so give me a lo thumbs down rating I don' care, this ishow I feel. This makeup is aimed at kids, prettens, and teenagers, and makeup will flavored tastes t it can be reapplyed way too often............ i don't call tasty vanilla,strawberry, cherry, soda, and bubbgle gum real makeup or goiod chapstick. It's girls makup trying to be older and look older. I don't like any of their chapstick or lipglosses and I never will, I don't understand why people like it and use it so much, maybee it's the smell and taste, it's a mystery

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by abbeylicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this so much! It goes on like buttah! I love the vanilla flavor and it leaves my lips a bit glossy. Perfect!