September 17, 2014 | 981 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Vanilla Lip Smacker

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this with the original lip smacker pack. Personally, it's not my favorite.. but many people like this one. It has a nice smell and gloss your lips quite well. Keeps your lips soft if you apply it throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by KatiePeanut

This was actually the first lip smacker I ever bought in 2007. I now have 60 lip smackers.
It is a classic. Light, sweet, vanilla flavour with a lovely scent. The lip balm goes on smoothly and unlike so many other lip smackers, this one doesn't dry my lips out. It gives a nice clear sheen on your lips. The colour of the balm is a white, creamy colour very similar to the colour of the stick.
I do not live in America so lip smackers are quite expensive. The first vanilla one I bought came in a 3 pack with Strawberry and Red Raspberry for $15. After many cycles in the washing machine and a lot if love, my vanilla smacker broke. It would no longer twist up. So, I bought another one recently for $6. It smells exactly the same as the one I got 6 years ago.
The packaging, like most smacker products was just plain cardboard with a bit of colour, pretty boring. I love the ones that come in cases etc.
I also got given another vanilla balm in a set at Christmas time so I now have two new vanilla ones. I won't be running out for a long time yet!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

Classic! I always carry one of these in my purse. It smells great, goes on smooth, and is great under lipstick. It is very cheap and easy to find. I usually purchase these from Target for around $2 each. They last a while and really don't go bad. Great product for such a low price.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by mentalmelody

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This chapstick makes my lips peel like crazy. How do people like it? The scents always smell so chemically. Would never buy this agian.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by H3LL00

I LOVE THIS LIP BALM!!!!!!!!!!! creamy, rich, and moisturizing (: NO cons whatsoever, exept for maybe for some people might think the formula s a bit greasy.... ;]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's the lip balm we all had in our pockets as little girls and yet now I go back to it as an adult and realize it is still the best. I have used $22 lip balms and $1.29 lip balms and everywhere in between, and these childhood flashbacks are still the best out there, for a whopping $1.74. Vanilla tastes delicious, like subtle vanilla frosting, makes my lips feel really moisturized and gives them a sheer sheen. Plus these little tubes last forever without drying out. I always have one in my purse so my lips stay moist and look pretty. Sure, the lasting power isn't anything amazing, but you get a new little burst of delicious vanilla flavor every time you reapply, so I'm not complaining.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by catlover415

I'm 14 and new to lip smackers , but I really love this stuff! I personally think Dr. Pepper lipsmacker doesn't hold a candle to this stuff. It smells great and moisturizes pretty well too. I would definitely repurchase,

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I will never buy this product again from thois company in any flavor . I hate Bonnee Bell, unfotubely it sucks, the glosses are to tasty. It should be discontinued in my opinion no offense, so give me a lo thumbs down rating I don' care, this ishow I feel. This makeup is aimed at kids, prettens, and teenagers, and makeup will flavored tastes t it can be reapplyed way too often............ i don't call tasty vanilla,strawberry, cherry, soda, and bubbgle gum real makeup or goiod chapstick. It's girls makup trying to be older and look older. I don't like any of their chapstick or lipglosses and I never will, I don't understand why people like it and use it so much, maybee it's the smell and taste, it's a mystery

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by abbeylicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this so much! It goes on like buttah! I love the vanilla flavor and it leaves my lips a bit glossy. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by nailgrl81

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore Vanilla Lip Smacker! Before using this product, my lips were chapped on the best days and cracked to the point of bleeding on the worst.
The consistency was greasy, which was hard to get used to, but I used the tube faithfully and got to the point of finishing it entirely. I have never finished an entire tube of lip balm, so that really shows how much I liked this Lip Smacker.
It has a delicious vanilla scent that reminds me of cupcakes and I would occasionally lick it off, which meant I would have to put it on again. Since then, I have switched to lip balms by Nivea, but I occasionally use Lip Smackers as a night treatment if my lips are refusing to cooperate.