December 22, 2014 | 1098 users online

Makeup Brushes - BeneFit Cosmetics - Sheer Powdering Brush (fan shape)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by zynab

I love this brush soooooooooooooo much it's so soft love it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this to apply highlighter and it does the job perfectly. Its soft so it lightly dusts powder on. I sometimes use it to remove powder when I've been heavy handed and it doesn't disrupt coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by waterchika

I REALLY love the concept of the fan brush. For someone with fair skin like me, it is SO helpful when applying bronzer/heavy pigmented blushes because it makes everything look more sheer and natural. This brush does the job but the quality is bothering me. I have washed it a few times and the bristles are falling out/sometimes when applying it to my face the metal part that holds it in scrapes on my face bc the bristles are so flimsy. So when this is in shreds I will purchase another better quality fan brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2008 9:17:00 PM More reviews by vanillacupcake

This brush is great for creating a smokey eye. My sister - who has always been better and more advanced with make-up and its techniques - asked me how I had managed to do such a good smokey eye, as she had never been able to!

The Benefit SA taught me this 'cheat' for applying eyeshadow and I think it's a fantastic brush for this.

I use the fantail brush with a darker colour and apply it in my crease to create the effect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2006 10:54:00 AM More reviews by caitlinv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This brush is amazing when handling with bold colors on pale skin. It never adds too much, and you can effectively build up color. It is a little funky to handle, but you learn the technique soon. It does shed a bit, but i have not found the brush to lose its shape. But you must wash this brush GENTLY to avoid any excess shedding. Overall, it is a very good product, but not one i use daily.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2004 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Erica2u

I loved this brush when the MA used it to apply Hoola to me. However, this brush did not hold up at all to washing. It's shape deteriorated quickly and there was some shedding. At least it wasn't that expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2004 1:19:00 PM More reviews by littleredridinghood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like to use benefit brushes as my "rough and tumble" brushes so i can wash them and ruin them whatever as they are not badly priced at all. i like this brush for adding really funky face glitters and bronzers, etc to my pale skin. it also great for adding a sheer all over shimmer to your face for an etheral glow

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2002 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Babette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well, I guess you get what you pay for. I was too cheap to buy one of the ShU fan brushes, which run over $30. When I saw the BeneFit model for just $16 at Sephora, my desire to own such a professinal LOOKING brush got the better of me. It's not that bad, really. But not very useful either. There was a bit of splaying from the begining. Also,the bristles are too soft to accomplish much. About the only thing I use it for it to fan out blush on my cheeks. It's also fine for lightly dusting powder on the face. When you wash the brush, it smells SO bad: Think wet dog! My guess would be it's made out of wool.