July 30, 2014 | 1787 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Expert Wear Blush in Pinch O Pink

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by divya5486

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this blush from Walmart last week, and its really a very cheap quality blush, specially the brush that comes with it. I applied it 4-5 times even then I could not see any difference on my cheeks.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Joobz2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know if it is because i got a faulty one, but i found mine to have barely any pigmentation at all! I literally have to rub my finger in it to get some sort of colour pay off. The colour is a nice pink with a silver sheen from what I could gather from a heavy swatch. I'll try to make it work every now and again but its too much effort. Overall, fairly disappointed with this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Glamgirl160

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this blush, I use it everyday! It's not as an intense pink as it appears to be, but I don't mind that at all because it looks so natural. it goes on sheer and also has a nice shimmer to it, so you don't even need to use a highlighter. I'm not a big fan of the stubby brush provided though. Overall, excellent product and I will def buy again (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I do like this blush color a lot. The color is a light pink. It is not as intense and I hoped, but it is buildable and very pretty. There is a slight silver shimmer that goes great with my skintone. The shimmer helps "highlight" my cheekbones, so i don't need to add a highlighter.
I like the color a lot, but wish it were a little more pigmented. As others have said, it does remind me of Nars Orgasm, but a little more pink instead of the coral color.
I usually wear a more pigmented pink on my cheeks, and then swipe this one over it, because I love the soft silver shimmer inside.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by makeupgirl16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I usually have a love/hate relationship with Maybelline blushes just because they tend to be very sheer and chalky. However, I love this color! It is a beautiful bright pink but don't let that scare you! It does not come off that scary. It is buildable and adds the perfect pink color to my cheeks (NC25). It is quite pigmented and I love how soft it is. The color is very natural with a little bit of silver shimmer. I paid like $2 for it! This is definitely the best Maybelline blush I have ever tried! I would not repurchase it just because I know one pan will last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by danammelvin

This is a beautiful colored blush, and I love that it has a slight shimmer to it. I think it is very similar to nars orgasm. I get compliments on this blush all the time. I have been using the same pan for about a year now which is pretty impressive in terms of how long its lasted. Also the product lasts on my face all day. Def repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by brooksy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This blush is just OK for me. The colour, pinch o pink, is a nice, light pink that goes on my fair skin quite nicely. I don't remember how much I paid for this one, but I think it was pretty decent. I've never had a problem with the packaging, and I think I've actually dropped this one before and the blush didnt crack, crumble, or fall out. Obviously I've never touched the little brush that comes with it, so that part is pretty useless, but I guess it's a nice touch in case you don't have your makeup brushes for whatever reason.
There is nothing wrong with this blush, but there are other blushes I prefer, so I don't think I will be repurchasing this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by merin44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this about a year ago and I still have some left surprisingly. I love the pink shade its pretty bright and is perfect for summer. It blends well with any bronzer so you can create a really nice contouring look. It comes with a little brush but I threw it away because its a piece of crap. The blush is great just dont keep it as long as I did because it does get a little dry and starts to crumble. All in all, great blush, goes on really nice and great price. I think I payed 4 bucks for it at Walmart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like the previous reviewer I picked this up at walgreens for $2.99 for it looked like a pretty shade. I was thinking that it was going to be super bright but it's not at all. I'm a NW 20 and this isn't over the top at all but it gives me a natural pink flush. I'm guessing that this is being disc. but if it isn't I'll buy again when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by megelizabethmax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked this up for $2.99 because Walgreens was having a sale. Usually I use benefit box powders are NARS blushes but I figured it wouldn't hurt my wallet too badly if I hated it. And I really didn't hate it at all! It's a lovely pink color and I love this blush. I use it for an everyday look for school, and use my pricier, more intense blushes for going out at night. For the price, this blush was great. Used my own blush brush though, threw away that dinky thing it came with!