December 20, 2014 | 840 users online

Lip Gloss - Clinique - Colour Surge Impossibly Glossy-Luau

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2008 5:44:00 PM More reviews by sutclicb

My "go to" color when I'm being not putting on my whole face. The color works well on me, the formula doesn't taste or smell bad nor is it sticky or goopy. I also love the shape of the tube. This is one of the few glosses I have used to the end and I'm considering slicing open the tube to get the last drop since it will be a few days until I can get to a counter to buy more. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2007 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Ro86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Luau is a very pretty pink with a generous amount of gold sparkle. I love how its really glossy, yet not sticky. Staying power is that of a regular gloss, not too long, but i don't mind. I love the packaging, looks very sleek. I took one lippy off because i thought it would show up a bit more on my very pigmented lips. Still, its one of the prettiest glosses i've tried, and i would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2006 11:37:00 AM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love the impossibly glossies!! The color is light peachy pink. You get a LOT of product in the tube, and I prefer the long/thin tube as opposed to a shorter, fatter tube because the long/thin creates less bulk in one's purse. ;) The formula is not gloppy or sticky. It's light/thin but very lasting and not at all drying. I do not notice any scent, and have no trouble with the convenient slanted tip applicator.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2006 7:47:00 PM More reviews by ahappyplace

I have used this almost daily since purchasing it a couple of months ago. Love the texture, love the color (peachy-pink), love the crazy shine, love the squeeze tube. The color is subtle enough that I can get away with wearing it with pink or peachy cheeks, warm or cool eyes. Clinique keeps getting better and better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2006 11:07:00 AM More reviews by bacorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a HUGE fan of Impossibly Glossy glosses...I own six of them and am on my way to more! This one is a medium pink with gold threaded through it...Probably my second or first favorite Impossibly Glossy. Looks a lot like Camisole in the tube, but is MUCH nicer, VERY gorgeous! Good staying power, good formula. LOTS of product for the money, too. My only complaints are the smell (funky) and the applicator (hard to control how much product comes out).EDIT: These glosses separate fairly easily, affecting the color payoff.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2006 11:27:00 PM More reviews by emn0141

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't think I've ever received so many compliments as I have while wearing this gloss. Initially, I was kicking myself because it seemed like a lightly tinted, clearish gloss, and when I held up the tube to "Camisole," I thought I wasted my money because the colors are quite similar looking. HOWEVER, this shade has a distinctively more gold and whimsical feel. It looks very fresh and feels like a dream to wear. I love this entire line-- so moisturizing, easy to wear. Will buy again...hopefully, it's not a limited-edition!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2006 6:46:00 PM More reviews by sjm15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Pretty! I love Color Surge Impossibly Glossy - this is the second one I've bought, and I am not disappointed! The pink is wonderful, and the subtle flecks of gold shimmer are so nice. I almost returned it, but decided it's a keeper! It's very similar in color to Camisole, but with a slightly brighter pinkness (if that's a word). It's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 3:55:00 PM More reviews by skippy_gayle

this shade is part of the new spring collection. the impossibly glossy lg's have just the right amount of texture...great staying power.

luau is a pretty pink with a touch of peach in the tube...pinkish gold shimmer. on application is a nice pink with pinkish gold glitter. when i saw it under dept. store light it looked MUCH more peach in color...i wish that were the case on the lips.

/img> continued >>