October 1, 2014 | 1714 users online

Skincare - Face - Jurlique - Calendula Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I was using this over the summer break and found this excellent on my combination skin. It calms your skin while maintain the moisture level. It's a very light texture so it makes it very easy to absorb to the skin. Usually, I get a little oily on my t-zone in the afternoon but this lotion had kept it away and leaving my skin matte all day long. I would think this is not suitable for dry Winter time as it's too light. Also, just wish the product is more affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Cranberrybabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absoulutely love this little bottle. Its composition is very simple but effective. It calms down the redness and cleanses the skin. I sometimes use it in the mornings instead of washing my face because water irritates and dries my skin more than alcohol. And I also use it after deep cleansing procedures twice a week. It contains quite a small amount of alcohol (unlike the calendula tincture from a pharmacy, which is very harsh) so it doesn't dry my combination skin out.
Just received the second bottle an will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by saibu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

for a toner of this price i expected more. it did calm down my skin but very slowly. tends to clog pores a little too. if you need an emergency aid the cream version would be better

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 9:59:00 AM More reviews by mm2015

I already use and love the Calendula cream but I wanted the lotion to mix in with my Trixera or Kinerase to give these products some extra healing power. I really like this! It works pretty much the same as the Calendula cream except it is a watery liquid. Actually it is not a "lotion" at all and is thinner than a serum. It's more toner consistency. There's a dropper tip so you can get 1-2 drops at a time. I mix this with my Trixera or Kinerase in the palm of my hand. Because it is a liquid and minus all the emollients in the cream, this would be really good in the summer, mixed with a bit of Hyaluronic acid or aloe vera for a light moisturizer. I find calendula really helps clear up small zits pretty fast without any irritation.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No