April 20, 2014 | 1236 users online

Gels/Soaps - Olay - Ribbons Body Wash with Jojoba Butter Ribbons

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by auntita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a gift years ago and wouldn't purchase it myself. It left me feeling gross and unclean. It leaves residue in the shower and I didn't love the smell.
I think this is better suited as a body conditioner and not an all over cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW13 naturally, N20-25 from a bottle : ) Gray eyes. Color season is True Summer.

AMAZING body wash. Moisturizing. Gentle. Large amount of product for your price. I always feel clean, smell wonderful, and it doesn't strip my skin of its natural moisture the way I feel with other drugstore body washes. I even love using this for shaving cream, it is cheaper than using my cream shaving gel and it actually clogs up my razor less, making the blades last longer. Very impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by elis89

I love this body wash. It's the only one I use. It smells great, feels aaamazing both in the shower and afterwards as well. I don't even feel the need for a body lotion with this. A little goes a long way as well so it will last you forever. I can't even keep this in the shower anymore because my 17 year old BROTHER keeps stealing it! My favorite thing about this product though is that it makes a fantastic shave cream. Way better than skintimates or anything else I have ever tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by annex1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have body acne and this broke me out so bad.
But this would be amazing!!! for people who do not have body acne as it smells amazing and soothes, hydrates and MOISTURIZES your skin!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Desireec727

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this body wash years ago, and as I like to switch things up every once in a while, I steered from it for quite so time...up until a couple of weeks ago. First off, I love the way this body wash smells, it's a very light scent, not sure what the scent is though. It's not fruity, or floraly...it's just nice lol. And it makes me skin SO SOFT. If definitely doesn't give that squeaky clean feeling but I prefer a more moisturized feeling anyways. I shave with it and it works great. It doesn't lather very much but it also doesn't leave much of a residue either. My only real complaint about this stuff is that it's expensive. I purchased it at Walmart for over $8.00 but have seen it in supermarkets and at pharmacys for almost $10.00. If only they'd lower the price a bit. Desireesbeautyblog.Blogspot.com

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Soletude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't say this product adds a tremendous amount of moisture to my skin but my skin doesn't feel as dry as it usually does, especially during the winter months when I tried this product. The fragrance doesn’t bother me. The light lavender scent is a nice wake-me-up in the morning. I would definitely not recommend this product for shaving. It clogs the razor preventing a close shave and making the razor very difficult to clean.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by saban

So when winter came around and my skin was feeling dry I decided to switch to a moisturizing body wash.

Being conflicted at the drug store I got this and Olay Ultra Moisture body wash because they both claim to moisturize well and have different but pretty scents.

When I first used this, it felt nice and the lather was creamy but not abundant. I rinsed off and noticed a film on my skin. I figure it was the jojoba butters and that it would absorb in my skin as I slept. It didn't.

With my skin feeling so greasy I though for sure it would be moisturized but it wasn't. To be sure it wasn't just me, I used about half of the bottle. Throughout the cold dry days my skin was flaky, dull and had a constant residue. How could my skin be drier if it always feels lubed up in jojoba butter?

Well that butter is mainly petroleum and that film was the remnants that remained as a constant layer on my skin making it unable to breathe and exfoliate naturally. Not to mention I had to clean my tub about 3 times as often because of all the grease.

I will never use this again. I really have no use for it now. Just a waste of money..... live and learn.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by hrtbrkr78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've purchased this product several times but will no longer. It contains a high level of petroleum that I no longer care for in body products. It also smells like Vaseline and no wonder. The main ingredients are the same. It does moisturize but does so in a way that won't allow skin to breathe and clogs pores in the long run.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by nuttycoconut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using etailer bar and cream soaps for years because retail products left me dry and itchy. I purchased this and am loving it ! First off the smell is amazing, it's clean and feminine at the same time. Second it creates amazing luxurious lather on my pouf, only a small amount needed to cleanse my entire body. Third it leaves me perfectly moisturized, no tight itchy skin. This feels amazing! I don't need to feel squeaky clean after my shower. My shower pouf does feel greasy after my shower but no biggie I change them out about every month anyway.
I recommend this to those with dry sensitive skin but if you have oily this will be too moisturizing for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by az1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It is the absolute best for my dry skin, it makes it so soft and shiny. It gives off a nice shimmer and I follow it up with Dove cream oil lotion and my skin never looked better. This is a must have for me!