December 22, 2014 | 1154 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil- Midnight Blue

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mother came over today, raving about this eyeliner. Apparently she's been using it for months, and even in Hong Kong, it never smeared, bled or made her eyes itch (a lot of eye makeup makes her eyes itchy). I've never met an eyeliner that stayed put on its own, so I was game. The formula was smooth but smeared quickly on my lash line. So, three stars (five for her, one for me, let's average it out). My hibernating quest for an eyeliner that doesn't smear continues, but my mother has found a winner.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by kennedy83

SO disappointed in this product!! I actually have it in black, not blue, and it smudges beneath my eyes so quickly.

I also hate that it's a twist up but if you accidentally twist it up too far you can't twist it back down, so the end breaks off and it's such a waste.

I'll stick to MAC's Technakohl Liner from now on.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by karca

I hate this eyeliner! when i put it on and i blink its already smudging! worse eyeliner ever! i do not recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 3:14:00 PM More reviews by lindsey251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first blue eyeliner I ever purchased. I figured I wanted to try a cheap one, so I picked this up. The color is a gorgeous dark mid-tone blue, almost navy. The formula isn'tbad. It glides on easily, and I love putting it on my waterline. Now to the dissapointment. This sucker fades! Probably within an hour, my eyeliner is gone. I know eyeliners aren't generally supposed to last all day, but 1 hour is pathetic! Also, the tip breaks off easily if you push it up too far. This would've gotten 2 stars, but I added an extra one because it is so gorgeous. Bottom Line: I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by allaboutme08

I like how it glides easily and how thin the eyeliner is but it really fades quickly and it mess up all the eyes.. Yuck!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by dancexplosion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this eye pencil because it was very easy to put on for an inexperienced makeup eyeliner...however, even I could tell that something was wrong: frankly, i found it really hard to make a line
So, if you're a beginner, you could probably use it because it's easy, but after a while it smudges...
I think
I haven't worn it for that long....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2007 11:44:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i received this free in bogo sale, I'm not impressed, the midnight blue looks like black on me, and the product doesnt stay in its place rather the liner comes up and down its tube even when I'm not twisting it at all. I think Avon Glimmersticks are far more superior!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2006 11:17:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

At last, an automatic pencil that draws a relatively fine line! The color is a deep, true navy blue, without the slight forest green/teal undertone that Prestige's "Midnight Blue" waterproof pencil has on me. The pencil draws smoothly without much tugging or anything, and the built-in smudger at the end is handy, though a bit tough-feeling. Unfortunately, this stuff smears very easily (as I discovered when I got something in my eye, which watered up, which led me to carefully, gently dab at my eye with a tissue) and even if it withstands my allergy-prone eyes, it fades away within a few hours. This is odd since I have dry eyelids (that are actually kinda flaky) and so I usually never have problems with fading/smearing makeup. This was cheap, but not cheap enough--the Prestige pencil far outperformed this one. continued >>