LUSH Big Hugs

3.0

on 1/15/2008 3:58:00 AM

i dont know but this soap smells great but when evrytime i use it in the shower, it smells like pee.. i just hate it!

on 6/5/2007 2:39:00 AM

Okay, so, this soap has the same scent as Alkmaar, at least it's supposed to. I happen to love Alkmaar, but there are several reasons why I think this soap is inferior to Alkmaar. I get exactly the same scent from both,but Alkmaar is a creamy soap, whereas this one is clear, and doesn't offer such creamy lather. Alkmaar is a solid bar soap, but this one is made up of little hearts and shapes suspended in a soap base. That means that as you use it up all the little heart bits fall apart. Definitely inferior to Alkmaar. I'll stick with that.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Ew! I just HATE the smell of this soap. What the heck it actually is? I do not know. All I know is that it offends my nose. I luckily got this free when I bought Karma Perfume, and thank goodness I didn't pay any money for it. My chunk had loads of pale pink hearts on it, embedded in a hot pink and green soap. It gave a great cremy lather, and didn't irritate. I gave it two lippies for that. But the smell? Yuck! No wonder they were giving this away for free.

on 4/11/2006 10:31:00 AM

Some people say this soap smells like Lush' Alkmaar. As I don't know this soap, I can't say they're right or wrong, but I think it smells a lot like I should coco. Sweet and nice. I've never seen the truckle in a store, but I know it has green and smiling faces on top and colored hearts. The piece I got from mailorder was translucent pink and didn't have a face or a heart on it unfortunately... Thought that would be cute!

on 3/23/2006 1:58:00 PM

I recently ordered this from LUSH and was very disappointed to see a generic looking block of pink and white soap- nothing like the soap as pictured on their site. The scent is identical to Alkmaar (jasmine, honeysuckle, and rose) so the lure is supposed to be the "cuteness" of a bar of soap decorated with hearts and smileys. So although the scent is enjoyable, you're better off ordering Alkmaar and saving some money.

on 1/28/2006 12:17:00 AM

A very nice product but I still love my Honey I Washed the Kids!