December 22, 2014 | 1692 users online

Skincare - Body - Annick Goutal - Eau d'Hadrien Body Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I became a perfume addict this past summer while using Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien EDP. Then I came upon the reviews for the body cream and decided I just had to have it. I didn't want to spend $60+ for a bottle of 6 ounces of the lotion. I found a perfume company selling a small set that I assume are used by some hotels.. My set included 2.3 ounces of the body lotion and 2.3 ounces of the shower gel. I love the lotion, can't stop myself from using this almost ever single day. The perfume does not last very long on my skin but the lotion has a subtle but gorgeous scent after 12-13 hours which is remarkable. If only they could make the perfume last that long, I would be in heaven..I sent away for a different small set and received 2.3 ounces of the lotion, 2.3 ounces of the shampoo - which I am going to use as shower gel, and 2.3 ounces of hair conditioner. I have sent away for another set of the shower gel and lotion. For about $60 I have over 6 ounces of the lotion and over 6 ounces of the shower gel.
I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 7:48:00 AM More reviews by indysmom

I'm addicted to this stuff! The perfumed body cream lasts longer than the edt in my opinion. And smells so much better. This scent has a citrus overtone with a very slight floral undertone. Sometimes I slather it on before bed and the sheets still smell of it in the morning. Also love the shower gel but that is also crazy expensive. One tube does last a long time though... I've had the same tube in the shower and it's running low only after about four months of daily use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2003 5:32:00 PM More reviews by haloinrverse

this lotion is an absolute must if you love the perfume. if its possible, it smells even better than the perfume.
it is very highly scented, and it lingers for hours. layering the lotion with the perfume really makes the scent last. its light yet very moisturizing, and sinks in quickly and does not leave a residue.
review challenge 08/03-08/09 continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2002 1:21:00 PM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was not for me. I received a generous sample from a swapper, and although the cream is nice, it smelled like Lemon Pledge on me. I love the Petite Cherie lotion, but this one made me smell like furniture polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2002 7:03:00 AM More reviews by Carrie

If you love Hadrien, this is pure heaven. It is very rich and highly perfumed, and the scent is true to the original fragrance. Gorgeous!