July 23, 2014 | 1936 users online

Eyes - Make Up For Ever - Eyelashes strip 25112

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2008 4:39:00 PM More reviews by LilJenna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To be frank, I have trichotillomania, and I tend to pull my eyelashes. Sometimes I pull out all of my eye lashes and I wear fake eyelashes for a month or more. Make Up For Ever's eyelashes are of high quality. The wide range of choices is fantastic! Ref 25105 is a great day time lash, soft and natural. The following day I had to return them, though.

The glue that comes with the lashes is awful. It runs too easily into the eyes to be used daily. The glue's power to hold the lashes on is also lacking. Most frustrating is the tiny perfume like sample tube it comes in is so easy to glue shut. Then there is the awful built in applicator that creates spider web strings of glue across the across the lashes. Once the lashes are on the glue doesn't feel flexible at all. Storing the lashes for another wear is frustrating since you can't pick the dried adhesive off without damaging the lashes.

If you are going to buy Make Up Forever lashes, I have to recommend you buy a tube of Duo Surgical Adhesive. I bought mine from Mac. If you are not allergic to latex you will love it. Duo is flexible and thick. All I have to do is dab some onto the back of my hand, drag the blunt end of my tweezers through, and draw a thin line of glue onto the lash line. Once it dries some, I place the lashes using an angled brush and the tweezers. The glue is flexible and comfortable to wear all day, and pulls of easily at the end of the day.

Make Up For Ever lashes and Duo adhesive save me from so much embarrassment.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2008 4:02:00 PM More reviews by TayTayRocks454

I bought these eyelashes for a party I was going to, I looked at the box for some kind of direction as to how to apply and there were none. I have worn fake eyelashes of another brand before so I tried to apply them the same as I had the other ones. However, as I put them to my lash line my eyes burned! I do not have sensitive skin or eyes by any means, I can wear almost everything so it was weird that my eyes burned so badly when I tried to put them on. They are very pretty but I will have to find another glue to use next time.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2006 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Fawny

I just got this in the mail today from Sephora. The lashes are insanely long and have criss crossing hairs on the inner part and look great! The only problem I had was when I tried to take the lash out of the case they ripped, luckily they ripped to the perfect size for my eyes so I guess it wasn't that bad :P Still annoying however!