April 20, 2014 | 1471 users online

Moisturizers - Fruit of the Earth - Vitamin E Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Jrich70

I absolutely love this lotion! I have used it for a few years for feet which seem to soak up lotion. I put it on after a shower now and it leaves my skin so soft.

I had surgery a few months ago and the doctor actually gave me this stuff to help the incisions heal. They are barely visible now and that was 4 months ago! I won't use anything else since using this, my husband is now using it for his winter dryness.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Purchased this at Walmart for only 4.50 yest & have used it 7rl times already since. I wear a ton of mascara & eye-liner & was getting a little tired of using olive oil & baby oil to remove eye-make up. I do not like the feel of oily lids even tho I always wash my face promptly there-after, at times I would feel my vision a little blurry...Soooo I opted for lotion & I love it. Yes, it's thick but it makes my hands soooo smooth w/ out feeling greasy & I like to put a tiny bit under my eyes as a wrinkle cream. I'm 37 & fortunate to have young thick skin but one can never start too soon in preventing wrinkles. I will re-purchase as I cannot get over how nice it is - scent, feel, hydration & wonderful eye make up remover (I do not wear waterproof mascara tho) & how great it is for my hands as well. I've acne prone skin so I'm a bit apprehensive of putting it all over my face tho I wish I could b/c it feels so nice. Great little hidden gem via Walmart, I'd never even heard of it until yesterday.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Susan2148A

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Right now there are five jars of this stuff in my house and two are my husband's, two are mine and one is a backup. I love this stuff. It has replaced ALL my other body moisturizers and my night-time face moisturizer, and sometimes I use it on my face and neck during the day. This winter has turned my skin into a flaky, leathery, red mess. This cream solved my dry skin problems, healed my cracked heels and has made my hands and cuticles look and feel better than anything else I have used. I can put it on my heels, sleep in socks, and still have great looking heels two days later. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, but I slather this stuff on my face with no problems. This is HG for me and it's one of the cheapest products out there. Sometimes you can get two jars for under four bucks. I stopped using my $50-a-bottle Clarins Lotus Oil because my skin responds better to this dirt-cheap cream. This is proof that just because a product is more expensive doesn't make it better than a cheap little ol' jar of stuff you can get at Walmart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by teedums

I really like this cream, I primarily use this for a hand cream, but I think it's suitable for all over, not sure I would use it on my face though. I like the fact that it absorbs quickly and the smell is nice but not offensive. I especially like the price, and find it hard to believe that you can find such a great product for so little cost. I found 2 tubs at Walmart for around $5-6. Hand cream is an absolute must for me especially in the winter, once I use up the rest of my hand creams this will be the only one I will use, it's all I need!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by abbyparker216

This stuff is alright. I like how soft it makes my hands and body. I don't really like it on my face because the smell is just so strong that the fumes irritate my eyes and nose. I put that I would purchase it again because it is so cheap ($3.67 for a two-pack at Walmart) and it makes a great hand/body cream, but for my face I actually prefer the Kroger brand Vitamin E cream. It has 28,000 IU of Vitamin E, which is the second ingredient, while in Fruit of the Earth there is no IU on the label and Vitamin E is like the ninth ingredient. FOTE is primarily mineral oil, so I don't like that it's advertised as a Vitamin E cream. Anyways if you're looking for a true vitamin e cream then find one with IUs on the label and check the ingredient list!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing. It's dirt cheap, moisturizes incredibly well, and makes my skin incredibly soft.

I MOSTLY use it for my hands. I work in a dental clinic so I'm constantly washing my hands all day when I change my gloves so in the winter my hands get very dry (a few years ago it was so bad the backs of my hands were cracking). This stuff eliminates that problem for me at a really affordable price. I love it. Highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by ariestar8

Is there anything this cream can't do?? The answer is no. It moisturizes without making me look greasy. Putting it on is like quenching my skin's thirst (lol I realize it sounds funny). I use this cream every night and wake up to my face looking refreshed, plump, and glowing! And for those of you who suffer from acne or are getting deep scars, buy this cream and use it every night. I did and my skin is smooth and tight once again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by EricaMorganB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff! I found this at dollar general for I think 2-3 dollars for two small tubs and figured what the heck, I'll try it, if it sucks at least it was cheap. I started out using it as a night cream. I have combination/sensitive skin, which gets drier the colder it gets outside. I do get blemishes but they are usually hormone related. This did not break me out whatsoever, be it from acne or allergic reaction. It is thick, moisturizing, and fairly neutral smelling. It does have a slight scent but it isn't perfumy. I would not recommend this for a person with oily skin to use on their face though. However, dry-combination skin should do well with it. It's also great on rough spots like elbows, feet, etc. I would not recommend wearing it before putting on makeup though, it's just too thick for that. It's best used at night. Overall I love this stuff and I'll buy it as long as I can get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Fessssy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this stuff! I have combo skin with random dry spots on my face & this stuff always makes my face feel smooth & hydrated which I love! Overall my skin is a lot more healthy & glowy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by laurentate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I will never be without this stuff. I buy it in bulk from amazon in the tub and bottle. I use the tub for my face and the bottle for my body.

It is very thick and creamy but absorbs very quickly on the body but not the face. I use it on my face only at night because it does leave it shiny and almost greasy looking. I wake up with soft and normal looking skin though. Granted, I'm perpetually dry even in Mississippi summers.

I wouldn't recommend it for most people on the face, unless they're also dry but this is a holy grail lotion for anyone to use on the body, feet, etc. it's ridiculously cheap and the smell isn't atrocious (it fades in minutes). The tub doesn't bother me but it could be better - I've dropped them and the tops have cracked before. Either way, I'll keep buying it as long as I can find it.