August 28, 2014 | 1705 users online

Moisturizers - Fruit of the Earth - Vitamin E Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I would have never purchased this cream, if not for another trusted reviewer. I was going to buy this with my Prime membership for shipping on Amazon, about $7 for two tubs. But I ended up finding it in K-Mart- PACK OF TWO TUBS FOR $3!!! The cream is thinner than I expected but really moisturizing. It's a white soft consistency with a pleasant scent of coconut and fragrance.

I put this jar next to my bed to use post-shower and before bed. It's thin enough that you can apply during the day, but it will sweat off with intense activity or sunlight. It is best used for my neck, arms, hands, legs, and cracked heels with socks on top. I would not use this on my face as it contains mineral oil and is not ideal for oily/acne-prone skin. There is no film after application and it blends into skin like a dream.

Overall, I am really satisfied. This goes to show that you can find a really great body moisturizer at a cheap price. It beats out a lot of high end lotions.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by rootedinlove

GREAT moisturizer for anywhere on your body! I use it on my stretch marks and on my face as a moisturizer. I noticed a fading of my stretch marks after just three days of applying a small amount day and night. I especially love using it on my legs after I shave my legs, it makes them feel like silk. And amazingly cheap! The smell is strong, but isn't bad. And who cares about the smell when the product works magic on your skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

Its strongly scented but in a retro Grandmotherly way kind of like Coty Airspun finishing powder is so it is not unpleasant to me. It is however greasy. Does it moisturize? Yes, but to me the results are not long lasting. For dry cracked skin I prefer Palmers cocoa butter tubs by far. However I do like this soothing E cream and it can be found very inexpensively and while not a HG, there is something I really enjoy about it. The ingredient list is impressive although it really does not lock moisture in for me. Definitely worth a try as some have found it to be extremely helpful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by nikki620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty awesome stuff.. I've always had issues with red irritated looking patches on my face. Decided to put some of this stuff on those patches one day and they are a lot less red and more calm! And I'm not sure if this is the reason but my acne has decreased since I've been using this. Definitely going to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is pretty amazing stuff. Lately I've been trying out body butters, lotions, etc. I've bought many handmade items from etsy with great raw butters and organic unrefined oils in them. They simple cannot compare to this. I buy this as the large tube on amazon (not affil). I pay somewhere around $7 for the tube. I would buy a crap ton of it if I found it in person somewhere. I use this either alone or in my own lotion concoction which is this cream, some lavender (bedtime) baby lotion, and a little kukui nut oil. This works so well on my skin. We moved a year ago to an area that has really hard water. I work from home so I wash my hands with they rough water all day long and my hands get so dry and cracked and sometimes bleed. If I put this on at night, I wake up to hands that are almost like new. I can almost feel it in my hands (if that makes sense), I don't even need to feel them outside to know they are getting hydrated. I have bought this a few times and will continue to do so. I highly recommend this!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is good for dry areas like feet, knees and elbows, but is far too greasy to use anywhere else unless you have severely cracked skin. I can't stand the smell, either. It's too highly scented and the fragrance itself is offensive. It reminds me of a perfume that a very old lady would wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by LyndseyZ

The most amazing cream ever!! I have horrible dry hands and peeling nails. I happened to see this at Fleet Farm and decided to give it a try, and oh wow am I happy that I did. I put it on before bed and when I woke up in the morning my hands had NO dry spots and the peeling in my nails was gone! I will never buy another cream again. It worked just as amazing all over my body as well!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Jrich70

I absolutely love this lotion! I have used it for a few years for feet which seem to soak up lotion. I put it on after a shower now and it leaves my skin so soft.

I had surgery a few months ago and the doctor actually gave me this stuff to help the incisions heal. They are barely visible now and that was 4 months ago! I won't use anything else since using this, my husband is now using it for his winter dryness.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Purchased this at Walmart for only 4.50 yest & have used it 7rl times already since. I wear a ton of mascara & eye-liner & was getting a little tired of using olive oil & baby oil to remove eye-make up. I do not like the feel of oily lids even tho I always wash my face promptly there-after, at times I would feel my vision a little blurry...Soooo I opted for lotion & I love it. Yes, it's thick but it makes my hands soooo smooth w/ out feeling greasy & I like to put a tiny bit under my eyes as a wrinkle cream. I'm 37 & fortunate to have young thick skin but one can never start too soon in preventing wrinkles. I will re-purchase as I cannot get over how nice it is - scent, feel, hydration & wonderful eye make up remover (I do not wear waterproof mascara tho) & how great it is for my hands as well. I've acne prone skin so I'm a bit apprehensive of putting it all over my face tho I wish I could b/c it feels so nice. Great little hidden gem via Walmart, I'd never even heard of it until yesterday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Susan2148A

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Right now there are five jars of this stuff in my house and two are my husband's, two are mine and one is a backup. I love this stuff. It has replaced ALL my other body moisturizers and my night-time face moisturizer, and sometimes I use it on my face and neck during the day. This winter has turned my skin into a flaky, leathery, red mess. This cream solved my dry skin problems, healed my cracked heels and has made my hands and cuticles look and feel better than anything else I have used. I can put it on my heels, sleep in socks, and still have great looking heels two days later. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, but I slather this stuff on my face with no problems. This is HG for me and it's one of the cheapest products out there. Sometimes you can get two jars for under four bucks. I stopped using my $50-a-bottle Clarins Lotus Oil because my skin responds better to this dirt-cheap cream. This is proof that just because a product is more expensive doesn't make it better than a cheap little ol' jar of stuff you can get at Walmart.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No