Fruit of the Earth - Vitamin E Cream

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, collagen, elastin, aloe vera gel, squaline, wheat germ oil, retinyl palmitate, dimethicone, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, carbomer 940, triethanolamine, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance.

on 3/1/2015 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG. Moisture level so high it literally plumps up your skin. I use it overnight religiously. I've used all levels of product including the most expensive. the price/value relationship here is incomparable. I'd use this even if it was expensive, but I don't have to!

on 2/15/2015 2:53:00 AM

Contains Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Wheat Germ, Sunflower Seed Oil, Collagen, and Elastin.

Dirt cheap, 3-4 dollars for a two pack of 4 ounce tubs. Has a very slight scent (to me it smells like face powder) that fades within a few minutes.

on 12/31/2014 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I have been searching for a facial and body moisturizer that actually works for a while now, and this fit the bill better than any high dollar lotion I have. It keeps my face so soft and smooth, and has softened up all my rough patches. My face is even known to be oily but since applying this daily, my face has cut down on the oiliness. I am on my 3rd jar and I will not go back to anything else if possible.

on 12/10/2014 3:36:00 PM

I'm not a big lotion user but sometimes I honestly just need it. It's not something I like to spend a lot of money on, I need it to absorb quickly, and I won't use a lotion that is heavily fragranced and interferes with my perfume.
I found this little gem a Wal-Mart sold in a two-pack for only a couple of dollars. It meets all my criteria and it moisturizes beautifully. Makes my skin soft without any feelings of greasiness, even though its texture is very rich and thick. I just started on my second jar and I will repurchase when it runs out.
Recommended!

on 12/7/2014 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this for my face! Even though I have oily skin, my skin does better with oil based products, which provide natural hydration. This smells so good, and hydrates so well, I slather it on at night. My hubby, who has super dry skin, uses this daily and won't even look at another moisturizer, and he is not one who cares about beauty products. I wish this were in a pump bottle, instead of a jar, but as long as you wash your hands before applying, it's not a problem. I use the Vit. E lotion as a body moisturizer, but prefer the thicker cream for facial use. Also, this does not break me out, and moisturizers tend to break me out for some reason. Cheap and great!

GREAT moisturizer for anywhere on your body! I use it on my stretch marks and on my face as a moisturizer. I noticed a fading of my stretch marks after just three days of applying a small amount day and night. I especially love using it on my legs after I shave my legs, it makes them feel like silk. And amazingly cheap! The smell is strong, but isn't bad. And who cares about the smell when the product works magic on your skin!

on 7/26/2014 7:57:00 PM

Its strongly scented but in a retro Grandmotherly way kind of like Coty Airspun finishing powder is so it is not unpleasant to me. It is however greasy. Does it moisturize? Yes, but to me the results are not long lasting. For dry cracked skin I prefer Palmers cocoa butter tubs by far. However I do like this soothing E cream and it can be found very inexpensively and while not a HG, there is something I really enjoy about it. The ingredient list is impressive although it really does not lock moisture in for me. Definitely worth a try as some have found it to be extremely helpful.

on 6/22/2014 10:53:00 AM

Pretty awesome stuff.. I've always had issues with red irritated looking patches on my face. Decided to put some of this stuff on those patches one day and they are a lot less red and more calm! And I'm not sure if this is the reason but my acne has decreased since I've been using this. Definitely going to repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is pretty amazing stuff. Lately I've been trying out body butters, lotions, etc. I've bought many handmade items from etsy with great raw butters and organic unrefined oils in them. They simple cannot compare to this. I buy this as the large tube on amazon (not affil). I pay somewhere around $7 for the tube. I would buy a crap ton of it if I found it in person somewhere. I use this either alone or in my own lotion concoction which is this cream, some lavender (bedtime) baby lotion, and a little kukui nut oil. This works so well on my skin. We moved a year ago to an area that has really hard water. I work from home so I wash my hands with they rough water all day long and my hands get so dry and cracked and sometimes bleed. If I put this on at night, I wake up to hands that are almost like new. I can almost feel it in my hands (if that makes sense), I don't even need to feel them outside to know they are getting hydrated. I have bought this a few times and will continue to do so. I highly recommend this!

on 5/26/2014 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is good for dry areas like feet, knees and elbows, but is far too greasy to use anywhere else unless you have severely cracked skin. I can't stand the smell, either. It's too highly scented and the fragrance itself is offensive. It reminds me of a perfume that a very old lady would wear.