L'Oreal HIP brilliant shine lip gloss - adoring

on 7/19/2011 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This a really pretty golden muavy color. This is very similar to MAC's Lovechild but less pigmented and more on the pink side. The shimmer on this very pretty and appears somewhat on the red side. The value on this is phenomenal. Its not too sticky but has great staying power.Most of all its one of those lipglosses that can be worn all on its own.

on 6/5/2011 2:10:00 PM

A pretty plummy shade, a nice MLBB. It goes good with a smokey eye. Again, like the other HIP glosses, the applicator hole is the size of a pin, which does make it hard to apply. The color is so pretty that I would repurchase despite this.

on 11/2/2009 4:58:00 PM

For something that is supposed to be "High Intensity Pigment", I was sorely disappointed to find this very sheer and not very pigmented at all. It was just another sheer lip gloss. The little bit of color was pretty enough, just way too sheer.

I wouldn't buy this again, or try another color from the line.

on 7/6/2009 6:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i was so lemming this & i finally found it...but was disapointed. i was hoping for the perfect mauve that it looks like in the tube but on my lips it has this weird orangish tinge to it. if i put it on sheer its ok but if i put on a little too much the orange tinge is really noticable. i love the other color i have though,its called precious. ill repurchase but not in this color.
NOTE: tried on my daughter (dark blonde,tan skin,green eyes) & this color matches her lips perfectly. it looks so pretty & natural on her that i might just give it to her.

on 6/20/2009 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Not one of my favorite colors in this line. The color is very sheer on my lips. Just a basic nude which I have a lot of.

on 6/17/2009 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i am a black female w/ brown skin and this lipgloss looks great on me. It has become one of my favorite lipglosses and i agree with whoever said this shade looks awesome on people with darker skin.

on 6/2/2009 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I LOVE this lip gloss. It surprised me. It's awesome for tan people. lol That's all I can tell, haha. It's a nice natural, a bit shimmery, pink with a tad bit of brown. I LOVE IT.
Repurchase?
Why of course!

on 1/4/2009 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Got this on clearance at Kmart for $2. I absolutely love it. Stays on nicely, moisturizes, and though I'm not crazy about the scent, I will overlook the sweetness of it because the color is so pretty - lovely shiny mauve shade. LOVE it, will repurchase at full price if I have to. Though hopefully I can get it BOGO. ;-)

on 8/29/2008 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

unexpectedly lovingg these hip glosses. bought 2 shades one in pixie and one in this adoring color. pixies like a nudish/orangish/ frosty color...dont reach for it much, but this one in adoring is my favorite gloss. Its a mauvey color with like pinkish shimmer. gorgeous i tell ya! it has a really overpowering scent of vanilla, but i dont mind it much. one of the most pigmented gloss ive come across. want to try other colors now! will repurchase~

on 7/20/2008 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a well pigmented gloss! Lovely deep plum that is great for a darker lip. Not a hugely shiny, but has a nice balmy gloss effect. Smells Heavenly!

Recommended for Medium Skin