October 24, 2014 | 1572 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - All Pigment Powders

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Amber814

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these! I don't usually like/prefer loose eye shadow, but these are great! You don't need very much at all, and it isn't messy to apply. Doesn't fall under your eyes when applying either! Colors are great! Stays on all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 1:49:00 PM More reviews by MelyBee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got MAC pigment in BLACK BLACK a while ago and didn't use it for a long time until a friend came over to press piggys ( HI LINA ! ) and I opened up the jar and fell in love with it all over again , the name says it all BLACK BLACK ... the blackest of black.
good for a super uber smokey eye =) LOVE IT ! You don't need very much its also it's good to seal your eyeliner =)
love ! !! ! ! The price is not all that great but it does last FOR EVER !

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by minxkitten

I bought a Quad 6 Eyeshadow from MAC called Intriguing Eyes. It came in a collectors compact that is red with a fake red gem on it. The colors are great & dramatic. The thing is, just after a few hours the eye shadow color fades & leaves ugly dark creases.

I also think I am allergic to it. Even after washing my face sometimes I wake up the next day with green film in my & my eyes seal shut after using this product! I use other MAC products & I love them, but I will not waste my money on their eyeshadows anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 1:39:00 AM More reviews by louislover1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

MAC pigments, i love them. It takes a while to learn how to work with them but once you do, the colors, payoff, and blendablility are worth it.
I also like that you can press these into a solid shadow in case you just cant work with them in powder form. Price is in the middle but considering a bottle will last you forever it is worth it cause you will never have to buy a color again! I wish there were sifters on the tops though, I have dropped and spilled them to the point I now keep what im using in a five gram jar so i dont loose much if i spill. Pigmentation is out of this world and I not only love these but collect them!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

love these colors especially pink pearl.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by MakeupByGeneva

I love Mac Pigments for several reasons;
1. They are so versatile!
They can be used wet, dry, you can mix them with a moisturizer to make a blush, you can mix them with a clear gloss, and you can set them over nail polish!
2. The colors are FANTASTIC and stay bright and bold!
3. You don't have to use that much so they last you a really long time
Cons;
1. They are very expensive!
Other than that they are great!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 6:37:00 AM More reviews by nightvamp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just live pigments. They all have an awesome color payoff, and easy to blend as well. They last very long, even without a primer! A really must have. Only the price is not that great 20,50 in euro's! That's about 25 dollar!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by ElizaJJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Tan pigment is a stunner - a shimmery flesh colour that can be a subtle eye ash or be built up for a stronger shiny nude eye. It can therefore be worn day or night. It really makes my teal (dark kingfisher blue/green) eyes 'pop'. I like the nude look and this is subtle enough for a nude shimmer day look or can be super glam in the evening by heaping it on and matching with lots of black or dark brown eyeliner. Definitely one of my must buy products for my skin tone - quite a lot of nudes just look flat and muddy but this is a dream. An HG staple! FYI my skin tone is celtic pale with freckles, tans in summer, dark brown hair and dark blue eyes - it suits pale and tan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE pigments and they are probably my favorite purchases I've ever made.

Occasionally I have a love hate relationship with them because on some the fall out is terrible, but the more I've used them, the more I've gotten used to applying them without any fallout (yay for fix+) Although I am not a fan of some of the matte pigments, I can never stop my craving to collect as many as I can.

I must say the packaging kind of sucks, just for the fact that they do not sell different sizes of pigments, there are some that I have used almost everyday for a year or two, and it doesn't even look like I have a dent in it. MAC really needs to come out with pigment vials and sample sizes for all of their pigments and sell them at lower costs. But none the less I will still continue to buy them.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2009 4:24:00 AM More reviews by stomishi

I must say, I love pigments, but am not a fan of loose powders. Thanks to YouTube, I learned that you can mix the loose pigments with a little bit of alcohol to press them! Woo hoo!

A great and affordable way to buy pigment samples is at:
www.thebodyneeds.com