October 24, 2014 | 1890 users online

Treatments (Face) - Nuxe - Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by sheidadentist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a very light cream almost like a serum or lotion ,the smell is beautiful and not too strong,I use it as a night cream and in the morning my skin looks perfeeeect,the only downside is the jar packaging

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by scjohnson

This was my first Nuxe product, as recommended by a French pharmacist. I absolutely adore it. A jar usually lasts me at least half a year, so I alternate between the very dry/dry and normal skin formulas (for winter and summer). Absorbs quickly, really nourishing and hydrating, and very subtle fragrance. I am a bit of a product junkie and am constantly tempted to buy and try new things in search for that 'perfect' product.

Since I've used this, I've never tried another moisturizer. I don't have any desire to.

I'm 33 and have only a few tiny wrinkles around my eyes - I have people (clients!) ask me how old I am because they think I'm a lot younger than I am and are surprised I am in the senior position I have at work. I tell them I'm over 30 and they almost always tell me they would have guessed 25 or 26. I'll take it.

Try this. You won't regret it, and you'll probably never use a different moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by 1122Mary

In have been dealing with adult acne for many years, then always looking for a hydrating but not oily + no parabens /chemical estrogens. This one is quite good, when I apply it it feels a bit heavy I wait for few minutes until it is totally absorbed before applying sunscreen. So far so good.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Ingridgui

I saw this product at the local Sasa outlet and played with the tester. I like the texture but considering its price i got 2 15-ml tubes which were even more heavily discounted.
I like the scent, and looking at the ingredients list there's nothing particularly objectionable (I do notice alcohol but it's at the lower end of the list so I guess i'd be fine).
I sinks into the skin very elegantly but even though I have combination skin I doubt this would suffice for winter.
I don't know about its wrinkle-reducing effects as I've just started to use it, but if it works, this will be a great product cuz it's so light, unlike most anti-aging products in the market.

One thing I don't like about this is that it kinda irritates my eyeballs. I don't use eye creams so I apply my face creams around my eyes, but this makes me cry for half an hour, not to the extent that i get disgusted by this product, but i'll have to be extra careful next time I use it.

I'll try using as a primer and see how it goes. Maybe the lightness works better in the morning than at night.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Revenue

Texture of this moisturizer is so light, almost like a fluid/emulsion, and sinks into the skin pretty fast, which is great for my combination skin with very oily T-zone.
It does leave some kind of protective film on the skin though, but it won't clog your pores or do any harm to your skin.
I didn't really notice less wrinkles at first, but after about 3 weeks the results were really visible. What you'll see immediately though is that your skin will be skin really nice and soft.
This cream has a herbal scent but not flowery - really unique. I found it a bit weird at first but after few days I got used to it and absolutely loved it!

Overall it is a very nice moisturizer, I love everything - texture, smell and packaging.
The only flaw would be the film that this cream leaves on your skin - I prefer products that don't do that, but otherwise it's perfect!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a Nuxe fan, really, but this product is not that great. I was hoping to dispense with my much-loved but hard to obtain Biotherm Rides Repair Nuit, which has to be ordered online, by trying out this lauded cream, which can be purchased down the street from me. No go. The consistency was nice, and the scent didn't bother me, but this actually made the barely there lines I have look even WORSE. Like, worse than I'd ever seen in my entire life. Meanwhile, with the Biotherm on 24/7, they're virtually invisible. Thankfully I kept the receipt--it's the same price as the Biotherm, but I had no idea my skin could look this wrong from any product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by animhata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Again Nuxe amazes me! This one became my NR One night cream. Creme Fraiche de Beaute Light is still my NR one Day creme though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Gangajee

My BF and I been using it this cream and absolutely love it for auntum, spring and winter.

After i while i got tired of the smell - as i am very sensitive to smells and dont find the smell that discreet.

Also if not in the fridge or ( cold country) it can go bad - better in cooler or dry weathers .
A good natural product . Recommended .

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by dennymc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this moisturiser in the past and since then been through Clarins multi active jour, various Decleor, EL, and clinique. Honestly, I think there isn't much difference between all the "singing and dancing" creams out there...my skin likes this one....the texture is hard to describe, not moussey, more creamy but it melts into my face within half a minute. I use this mornings and sometimes at night (depending if I feel like using my decleor at night). My skin feels fresh and plumped after using Nuxe. I was lucky to purchase this in France so price was good and Nuxe is in almost every pharmacie and pretty easy to find. Will be a staple for the moment.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Jessabell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful cream! My skin just loves nuxe products, Nuxe moisurisers are really incredibly impressive for the mid price range. They could charge higher and i would still find a way to justify it, they are that good.

1) This cream smells incredible!,

2) It has a fantastic amount of slip which means you really dont need to use copious amount of product,

3) It does not clog pores (and believe me, if it did it would most definitely clog mine lol),

4) It does not feel in any way greasy or oily on the skin

5) I swear, your skin will be like a babies bottom after applying this i literally have to use all my will power not to keep touching my face lol,
6) Just like it claims to do, it really relaxes the skin, you can feel the difference and its really odd because ordinarily you wouldnt usually notice that your facial mucles do actually tense up what with expressions etc... This helps rest the skin which is great!

7) When i wake up in the morning my skin looks just so fresh and almost glowy looking.

CON:

1) I would love to be able to use this as a day and night time moisturiser but I find personally it is best for night time. While it honestly is not one bit greasy or oily, I find it can sort leave a sheen on the skin that i dont like, also maybe, with my skin anyway, even though its not very heavy or anything, it is quite rich in its contents so this with sunblock and makeup would be too much for my skin as im blemish prone. I just use their fab creme fraiche light one for day time. That does no in any way take away from the fact that i adore this cream and I will repurchase this for a long time yet! just not suitable for e on a day time basis. A fantastic night cream though!

2) Not an issue for me really bu some might dislike its jar packaging. Just wash your hands before dipping into the jar. simple as.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Great for 20 somethings who want to ease into anti aging.