At first - I thought this would be perfect for me!
Texture is so light, almost like a fluid, and sinks into the skin pretty fast, which is great for my combination skin with very oily T-zone.
But even though it feels like skin completely "drinks" it - it actually leaves some kind of "film" which caused my face becoming oily much faster than usual, and that unfortunately resulted with more breakouts than usual as well.
I also didn't really notice less wrinkles, but it did make my skin really nice and soft.
It has a herbal scent but not flowery - really unique. I found it a bit weird at first but after few days I got used to it and absolutely loved it!
I wouldn't recommend it as a daytime moisturizer just because face gets oily pretty fast, but it would be a great night cream if it didn't break me out.
I gave it 2/5 just because it made me breakout more than usual, but other than that it is pretty good moisturiser.
I'm a Nuxe fan, really, but this product is not that great. I was hoping to dispense with my much-loved but hard to obtain Biotherm Rides Repair Nuit, which has to be ordered online, by trying out this lauded cream, which can be purchased down the street from me. No go. The consistency was nice, and the scent didn't bother me, but this actually made the barely there lines I have look even WORSE. Like, worse than I'd ever seen in my entire life. Meanwhile, with the Biotherm on 24/7, they're virtually invisible. Thankfully I kept the receipt--it's the same price as the Biotherm, but I had no idea my skin could look this wrong from any product.
Again Nuxe amazes me! This one became my NR One night cream. Creme Fraiche de Beaute Light is still my NR one Day creme though.
My BF and I been using it this cream and absolutely love it for auntum, spring and winter.
After i while i got tired of the smell - as i am very sensitive to smells and dont find the smell that discreet.
Also if not in the fridge or ( cold country) it can go bad - better in cooler or dry weathers .
A good natural product . Recommended .
I have used this moisturiser in the past and since then been through Clarins multi active jour, various Decleor, EL, and clinique. Honestly, I think there isn't much difference between all the "singing and dancing" creams out there...my skin likes this one....the texture is hard to describe, not moussey, more creamy but it melts into my face within half a minute. I use this mornings and sometimes at night (depending if I feel like using my decleor at night). My skin feels fresh and plumped after using Nuxe. I was lucky to purchase this in France so price was good and Nuxe is in almost every pharmacie and pretty easy to find. Will be a staple for the moment.
This is a beautiful cream! My skin just loves nuxe products, Nuxe moisurisers are really incredibly impressive for the mid price range. They could charge higher and i would still find a way to justify it, they are that good.
1) This cream smells incredible!,
2) It has a fantastic amount of slip which means you really dont need to use copious amount of product,
3) It does not clog pores (and believe me, if it did it would most definitely clog mine lol),
4) It does not feel in any way greasy or oily on the skin
5) I swear, your skin will be like a babies bottom after applying this i literally have to use all my will power not to keep touching my face lol,
6) Just like it claims to do, it really relaxes the skin, you can feel the difference and its really odd because ordinarily you wouldnt usually notice that your facial mucles do actually tense up what with expressions etc... This helps rest the skin which is great!
7) When i wake up in the morning my skin looks just so fresh and almost glowy looking.
1) I would love to be able to use this as a day and night time moisturiser but I find personally it is best for night time. While it honestly is not one bit greasy or oily, I find it can sort leave a sheen on the skin that i dont like, also maybe, with my skin anyway, even though its not very heavy or anything, it is quite rich in its contents so this with sunblock and makeup would be too much for my skin as im blemish prone. I just use their fab creme fraiche light one for day time. That does no in any way take away from the fact that i adore this cream and I will repurchase this for a long time yet! just not suitable for e on a day time basis. A fantastic night cream though!
2) Not an issue for me really bu some might dislike its jar packaging. Just wash your hands before dipping into the jar. simple as.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Great for 20 somethings who want to ease into anti aging.
I've never used the same cream twice, I was switching products all the time. And today I just purchased my 10th jar of Nirvanesque. This cream is amazing. Moisturizes, doesn't break me out, great for under makeup, packed with antioxidants, nice smell:) I just hope Nuxe never changes this formula or even worst-discontinues this products. HG cream for me
nirvanesque cream is a marvellous cream! It moisturize the skin,leaves it soft and smooth! Works great for the wrinkles! I combine it with a soft moisturizer(st ives collagen). When you wake up,you got a fresh,new skin with a softness to it. Not greasy,smooth on the application,penetrates the skin fast and act on it! Really good cream! Love it!
Beautiful unique smell. like a mixture of fruits and unusual herbs and oils. This works, my skin feels very moisturized and soft, the cream is quite thick and rich but sinks in quickly. The cream does reduce my fine lines which are appearing and it is gentle enough to use around my eyes too. I usually mix it with John Masters pomegranate oil as an extra moisturizing kick at night. I love this product, the only downfall is the price, I slap quite a lot on because I love it so much, will definite,y buy again though, I am going to try the First Expressions eye cream too.
I'm on my 4th jar of this cream. Nourishes, evens out the skin tone, doesn't clog pores, minimises mimic wrinkles, doesn't leave shine- a miracle product. It's so gentle that I can even put it on my eyes (after putting vichy on my eyes I got a very strong allergic reaction and as a result I have broken vains all over my eye area!). I recommend to everybody