Crazy Rumors brand Perk Coffee Bean Lip Latte

Price: $

on 11/18/2012 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't like this lip balm very much. The consistency is wonderful, soft and buttery, in many ways similar to the Hurraw lip balms which are also organic and cruelty free and are probably my favorite lip balms ever. What I really dislike is the scent, this does in no way remind me of coffee, it doesn't smell like roasted or instant or machine made coffee. Maybe this is the way a coffee bean really smells like? If it is I have to say it doesn't remind me of coffee at all, all I know is that the sweet scent makes me sick and it's impossible for me to use this product. The packaging is kinda cheap but for the amazing price of less than two dollars I won't complain. I plan to try more Crazy rumors lip balms just never again in this flavor.

on 4/29/2011 6:10:00 PM

The Coffee Bean balm is delicious! Not as strong scented as I expected it to be, but still yummy and goes on nicely. Makes me feel as though I'm sipping away on a cafe au lait in the French Quarter!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is absolutely, hands down, the best lip balm I have ever placed on my lips. The scent is delicious (I have Amaretto. Described as "almond and vanilla", but it's more almond than anything. It's still yummy) and it goes on with a perfect consistancy (not hard/waxy yet not so soft it breaks the balm). It lasts on my lips (without re-applying) for a few hours at least. It goes on clear, but still manages to make my lips look plump, healthy and supple without resorting to a gloss. Even after the balm has eventually worn off, my lips are still very smooth and remain smooth for some time. Another "perk", it's all natural, cruelty free and vegan friendly!!! I bought mine off of Cherry Culture for $4 (ea.) and worth every penny. Definitely a contender for my #1 HG lip balm.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was psyched to see this flavor available at my local apothecary-- last time they didn't have it so I settled for Irish Cream. (This brand makes 12 flavors; 6 are tea-themed and 6 are coffee-themed.) It is PERFECT-- the coffee scent and flavor is just like freshly ground beans, not overly sweet or artificial. I've had to cut down on my coffee intake, and putting this balm on is a bit of a methadone-type thing :^) The balm is excellent quality, made from vegan ingredients, including shea, jojoba, and avocado. It's creamy and light. Absorbs fairly quickly, so it's a great lipstick base. ME LOVE IT!

on 10/28/2007 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is my new staple lip balm. I got a set of all five balms in the Perk line. It's moisturizing, lasts for hours, and doesn't have a waxy taste or scent. Unlike some other coffee-scented beauty products, it really does smell just like coffee and not a plastic version of a coffee scent. I love this stuff and will repurchase for as long as I can find it.

on 2/12/2007 2:46:00 PM

I bought this lip balm on a whim while travelling. I've got say that this is by far my favorite lip product; they smell wonderful, feel great, aren't too expensive, and are just overall fantastic. I am a lip balm addict that is constantly searching for that perfect product, and I think I've found it. It's been three months since I've even had the urge to try a new product; I think that's got to be a record. I will definitely buy these again and again.

on 5/28/2006 10:42:00 PM

Yep, it does smell and taste just like nicely sweetened coffee. As a lipbalm junkie, this rates tops on my list and there is no waxy feel to this at all - goes on very smooth, not greasy, and keeps my lips nicely moisturized and flavored - the texture is similar to Badger balm (which I also love) so it's really a great find. A winner!

on 1/26/2006 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This smells and tastes just like real coffee beans or fresh coffee! It goes on smooth, clear, and it moisturizes and lasts on your lips. They have a tea-flavored balm as well, called "Brew". Then, they also have various coffee and tea flavored balms in tins. I have only tried Perk, but I am eager to try the others as well. This is probably the best lip balm I've ever used. The tube says: A coffee break for your lips. All natural. Vegan friendly. Ingredients: shea butter, jojoba oil, candellila wax, avocado oil, grape seed oil, soy wax, vitamin E, stevia, mica and natural flavors.

Popular Lip Treatments