April 16, 2014 | 1904 users online

Crème - Cover Girl - AquaSmooth SPF15 Make-up

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been my everyday Foundation since I first bought it several weeks ago. I dab it on with the provided sponge, then use circular motions with my Elf flat top brush and it makes my skin looks so smooth and nice. I have normal/dry skin and it lasts pretty much all day. I set with NYC translucent powder. I have light olive skin and the buff beige works for me. I would say this is medium to full coverage as it covers redness well. It is reasonably priced, only like $7 at Target. I have tried many different drugstore foundations over the last few months while on the search for the best one, and this one is my favorite (and just so happens to be the cheapest).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by ashley54501

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this foundation! I bought this thinking it was pressed powder, but it's actually creamy. It makes my skin look really smooth and hydrated. I have been using this everyday since I bought it. My only advice would be to apply it with a brush. It looks so much better than using the little sponge to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by jvioafuioed

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'll make this short. I could never use a powder type make-up on my dry skin before I tried this product. I love the ease of it and the ability to throw it in your purse for touch ups. You can't do that with a foundation. It also looks great as the day goes on and never changes colors.

Now this is kind of weird...I live in Canada part of the year and the color Classic Ivory is lighter than the version in Cailfornia. I have really fair skin, so I go with the Ivory in Calif., which is the same color as Classic Ivory in Canada. Less sun up North, so lighter skin I guess.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Kayyy45

Actually like this! Can be used for a concealor or a full face foundation. Great coverage and nice smooth texture. The only problem is it comes off super easily when water hits it. So, if you cry with it on you'll look like a streaky mess. I love the packaging. Also, when you buy it you can't see the color because it's completely closed up. But the little picture on the outside shows the color pretty accurately. It's really cheap so just go for it. I like it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i got one of the little samples with a sponge at cvs. one of the colors was wrong but the other one worked. great texture, creamy and smooth. coverage in on the far medium side and the color seemed to work well, no pinkness or orange casts. but this is really for dry skin, so my combo face showed some oil soon after. great if you can pull it off though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by celina5847

I really liked it the first day. I applied it with a flat top brush and my skin looked so smooth. Today however, when I opened up the compact, the foundation was oxidized. THE WHOLE THING!! It literally looked 2-3shades darker & no I hadn't left the compact open exposing it to air...so I'm not sure what the heck happened. I can only assume the actual color pay off will be darker once applied.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

I actually really like this foundation. I wasn't expecting anything special from it, but I bought this when I was running low on powder and figured I'd give it a try.

The packaging is not attractive and it's bulkier than necessary. It definitely looks like it came from the 90s. But the product inside is what counts. I chose the shade Classic Ivory and it matches as well as I wanted.

It has a creamy, lightweight texture and goes on very smoothly. I just use the basic little sponge it comes with and it works fine that way. It has a slight cooling sensation when it goes on which feels nice. I didn't notice a scent or anything, I'm glad that it didn't have that traditional CG powdery medicinal scent.

The coverage for me is about medium. It covers any dark spots and evens out my skin tone in a very natural way. After a few minutes, it kind of "dries down" to a satin finish. So smooth and natural looking. It doesn't feel greasy or look shiny. I didn't find concealer or powder all that necessary afterwards, but sometimes I'll do a quick swipe of powder to finish.

Throughout the day, my skin continued to look smooth and even. Never felt oily or shiny. But if if you're prone to midday oilies, you may need to touch up with powder.

Honestly, I really like this foundation. For $7, it works great. So easy to use! Though, this does accentuate dry spots so be sure to use a little moisturizer before applying.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by katb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

tried it out because i have dry skin. sadly, it made my skin look more dry, feels even more dry too. coverage is medium, but made my skin look worse because it accentuated the dryness! so this did not work for me. i stopped using it after the 3rd try, i know im suppose to give things a chance but my skin really did not like it. also, color matching is hard because you cant actually see the product, you have to go by the packaging, which for me was off.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by lovexmakeup

I have been using this foundation for about 7 yrs and have not purchased other foundations since. I love that it comes with a sponge applicator and even a small mirror so I can put it in my purse and it's lightweight and doesn't take up hardly any room. My skin can get oily throughout the day but this stuff stays on and doesn't look cakey. It's a nice creamy texture that glides on and blends well. It's a decent price ($8).. could be cheaper but oh well. I highly recommend buying this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by normajeane73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have bought this foundation twice and will continue to buy it. I use the Buff Beige and Classic Beige shades. I love the coverage and the light texture. Makes my skin look flawless and this is the foundation I reach for when I am in a hurry. Blends really easily and stays put all day. I do dust a little bit of powder on top.There is slight cool feeling as you put it on. I use a wedge sponge when I put this on. I really like it, I recommend trying it.