Cover Girl AquaSmooth SPF15 Make-up

3.6

Titanium Dioxide 9% , Cyclopentasiloxane , Water Aqua , Butylene Glycol , Silica , Niacinamide , Tridecyl Isononanoate , Sorbitan Isostearate , Talc , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax Candelilla , Ozokerite , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Tocopherol , Cyclomethicone , PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone , Methicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Propylparaben , Methylparaben , Stearic Acid , Disodiium EDTA , Sodium Acetate , Mica , Titanium Dioxide , Iron Oxides , Aluminum Hydroxide

on 3/19/2015 7:30:00 PM

I've been using this for YEARS. It's the only thing I use (besides moisturizer) on my face. It holds its place all day and blends with my skin perfectly. Even after spin class it's pretty much still on my face. I love it!!

on 3/15/2015 1:25:00 PM

I can not believe how awesome this stuff is. I avoided it for so long thinking it would be cheap crap, then I read thankful1 (another MUA member here) mentioning it on the makeup board one day. She mentioned using it as concealer, and since I was into trying different concealers at the time to find what worked best for me I gave this a try.

This is my go-to base now when I'm in a hurry. It pats on in seconds, gives a smooth finish that looks more like real skin than anything else I've tried, it's a soft matte finish, lasts all day, doesn't seem to slide around into lines and pores, and it's inexpensive enough (not truly cheap, though, when you consider you're gettin less than a half oz). It does a decent job of covering pores too.

I'm not sure much drier or much oilier faces will get along with this so well, and I'm wondering how it's going to perform for me during the summer when it's hot and humid. But right now this is fantastic stuff, if you can find a color match.

on 1/27/2015 1:17:00 AM

I LOVE this foundation. I've been using it for 2-3 years. I have acne prone skin and some acne scars. This foundation covers AMAZINGLY. It is blendable and buildable. It lasts all day. It does feel a little heavy, but I'm okay with that. The ONLY thing that upsets me about this foundation is that it does not match my pale skin tone well at all.

on 1/15/2015 6:43:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I worked for a major cosmetics company for a few years and have tried just about everything. Kind of shocked to have fallen in love with a Cover Girl formula. My skin: normal to dry, fair, sensitive What this is good for: quick and flawless application, moderate coverage, staying power I put this on only half of my face and did my normal workout. One hour on the elliptical and 15 minutes of weight training. Sweating like crazy, huffing and puffing, but the foundation side of my face looked beautiful. I blotted my face with a tissue and NO makeup transferred. Will buy again. Classic Ivory is a perfect match for me.

on 1/8/2015 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

This is a really quick and easy foundation, it blends really well and looks nice on the skin!
It gives good medium coverage and is buildable, although if you apply to much, it can look a bit cakey. The packaging is kinda big and bulky but its okay. Overall, I really like this foundation

on 10/26/2014 10:19:00 AM

I have been using this foundation for 5 years! I have very acne prone skin and this has never made me break out! I use it by itself and I will use it on top of a tinted moisturizer! The only down side to this foundation is that it can look cakey...I will wet my brush or sponge with water before I apply to make it more dewy looking! It is also very buildable if you need more coverage in certain areas! This is a safe go to for me when I need extra coverage!

on 9/11/2014 4:52:00 PM

Hey girls!

So, I've been using this product for a long time now, maybe over a year, and I love it!

When I first ever wore it, it came on flaky though (maybe because my face gets dry after I wash my face?) but I'd really recommend to moisturize before using! I use combination skin by neutrogena and it makes the makeup come on great! As soon as I finish my makeup, my face looks great. I have several blemishes and oily/acne prone skin, and it actually does a pretty good job at hiding a reducing redness!

The only thing I can complain about is that it wears off, and fast. I obviously can't look at myself the whole day but I know for a fact and can see when I come home from school it's almost all off and my acne is visible. It may also be because of the hot weather, but it really sucks especially since the product is so nice! It just looks nothing like it does when I put it on in the morning. Because of this I would suggest a makeup setting spray, it'll probably help a whole lot! But besides that, it makes my face look very great and beautiful! ( Until it wears off, of course.. /: )

I might have never tried this foundation, had it not been for all of the reviews that I have read right here on MUA! I love, LOVE this product! Since the shade "Classic Ivory" has worked well for me with the CG + Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 foundation, I chose the same shade with AquaSmooth - well done! Color is flawless and matches my skin tone like nothing that I have tried before! Love the creamy consistency, I apply this foundation with a stipling brush. The SPF is a plus and I detect no funky smell. My face looks good throughout the day with no touch-ups.

on 7/12/2014 11:43:00 PM

I don't usually wear drugstore makeup, but this was a whim purchase. I have to say I didn't think much of it until it dried/set. This left my skin matte and well covered - almost doll-like in appearance. I used a primer and light finishing powder in my T-Zone Benefit Hellow Flawless. My husband noticed and commented something looked different, he wasn't sure what but my skin looked "pretty". Pretty amazing is what I thought for Cover Girl foundation. The packaging is terrible, a huge clam shapped compact - doesn't really fit well anywhere in my makeup storage. Matching your color would be the key for this and let the product set before you make any hasty decisions.

on 5/3/2014 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a nice foundation if you want a heavier coverage, don't have oily skin, don't spend any time around moisture of humidity. Unfortunately, I'm not looking for heavy coverage, live in a humid climate, and spend way too much time on the go to worry about my makeup melting off. The coverage this offers is very opaque, so it is perfect for a flawless look. The finish is surprisingly very nice. It looks like, not cakey like you would expect something with such high coverage. I would say a velvety finish. The lasting power isn't great on its own, and doesn't do much better with powder since I'm in such a humid place. That's probably more my environment's fault than the foundation, to be fair. I did not notice any bad stuff happening with my skin, which is a plus. The packaging is ugly and bulky, but the price is low and it's an overall good foundation. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me, but I'm sure it would be great for others!

Popular Crème Foundations