December 19, 2014 | 1426 users online

Fragrances - Clinique - Happy In Bloom

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by AnaM50

I absolutely love this fragrance. I stopped wearing perfumes for a really long time, but I recently smelled this at a Clinique booth and fell in love with it. It is such a pretty fresh floral scent. I find it doesn't give me a headache like a lot of perfumes do. It smells delicious and makes me feel so good=)

The price is average for a perfume, but still I find perfumes to be really expensive. For me I think it was worth it.

The packaging of mine (Spring 2013) has the cutest flowers and ladybugs on it. I usually don't really care about packaging but this one is so adorable. I love staring at it. And it came in a matching box that is so cute I'm keeping it to store things!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by highmaintenancepanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice scent. I prefer the original: Happy Heart, but this is a good choice, too. It's very floral and girly and a nice change from Happy and Happy Heart.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by oxxoxxoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love makeup, creams, fragrances and all that "girly stuff". I've also been blessed with a skin that has tolerated all the different kinds of stuff I like to try on, extremely well.

Was thrilled, when I've finally found a new fitting perfume for spring - the 2012 version of In Bloom.
However, this perfume was the first thing in my 28 years of life, giving me an allergy, and the WORST kind of it - a mad itching rash in whichever spot I've tried to spray it on - wrists, neck behind ears, behind knees, collar bone.

Ladies, please try to wear this perfume for a while, before you purchase it :(

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by torianne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I dislike that this fragrance only comes out here in the UK once a year then it disapears until the next year :-(. Clinique's Happy In Bloom fragrance is soo lovely and floral. Perfect for every day and enough if you want a light evening fragrance too! Pretty botttle design too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by monicaandree

I started wearing Clinique Happy about 3 years ago because my boyfriend loves it and I have received many compliments on it. I got this version for Christmas and I really like it. It is similar to Happy but has a floral splash to it. It is a clean, fresh, spring-y fragrance. I believe it is light enough to wear to work and every day. If you enjoy clean, simple fragrances that are light, this would be a good choice for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Happytobe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The strangest thing has happened... when I first smelled this back in 2006 it made me want to vomit. I'm not exaggerating. Despite loving Happy and Happy Heart beyond words (HH was my wedding fragrance) I just found this absolutely rancid. Then a few weeks ago I was walking past a Clinique counter and I happened to pick it up and sniff it and absolutely LOVED it. A few days later I purchased a bottle and have been in love with it ever since.

It's the most exquisitely soft, sweet, feminine floral. It smells like Happy mixed with a bouquet of flowers. It's such a pretty smell. This fragrance is perfect for daytime use but wears beautifully in the evening too - although for dates I prefer something more sexy/sultry and mysterious.

I now have Happy, Happy Heart, and Happy In Bloom lined up on my dresser and I have a hard time choosing which to wear each day!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by ksoccer8

The price is semi-expensive! but it is sooo amazing! i don't know how else to describe it! you have to smell it for yourself to see what i'm talking about! It's a wonderful floral scent and it is so perfect for summertime, but i even where it in winter (i live in California i can get away with it heehe). I definitely recommend this perfume

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by eaugirlspirit

This is my go-to perfume. I have to say, I am a HUGE Clinique fragrance fan. I started off with having Clinique "Happy Heart" in college after smelling it on a friend and told her, I must have this scent! I really loved it and even when I smell it now it reminds me of happy college memories ahhh :) And my last semester in college, I got Clinique "Happy" for christmas and wore it all semester and got tons of complements. Not gonna lie, I didn't like Happy as much as Happy Heart at first but the scent grew on me! It is now my daytime scent. This Spring I tried "Happy in Bloom" and I am in love. Like so many reviewers, I feel like this scent was made for me. I wish it lasted longer/ was more strong but it's so amazing I don't mind using a lot of it!!! Are there any girls who can reccommend other scents that are similar to "Happy in Bloom"? It's seasonal only!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Ploysiam

Hey Girls: Oh My Buddha!!! Finally I found my perfect fit scent..lol Actually I didn't buy it but my mom gave me. At first met Cute Bottle, Side lip Gloss is high quality packaging..Good Fresh Teen Women scents lol (U kno wht i mean?) but I don't like side lip gloss, :-(

***I'd love to get it again if available****
***I've use to happy with HAPPY but No for now***
***I put on my neck, breast myBF GF GayF really love it***

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by mamaof2

There's a reason I won't purchase this again, this perfume was going to be my SS, until I had an experience wearing it that I won't go into, all I will say is that I associate frags with ppl, and if something happens, good or bad with that person, I FOREVER associate the frag witht this person. On to the frag itself WONDERFUL, lasting power is fantastic, it is light, fresh, floral/citrusy, it's PERFECT ... if only it weren't for that person. I have one and only one complaint about this frag, WHY is it only limited edition ?? I know TONS of ppl who buy this every year it's out, run out during the year, and there are NO layering options. I mean, come on !!! Even if I didn't associate this frag, I would not wear it as an SS due to the lack of layering options. Clinique needs to step up to demand and make this a year round frag. Every year there is a CUTE gift set that has the perfume, and the rollerball/lipgloss combo.