Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

I love exotic scents. This scent reminds me of a beautiful Japanese cherry blossom tree and it isn't an old lady scent nor a childish Strawberry Shortcake one. This is very moisturizing (like all Bath and Body Works lotions), and the moisture lasts longer than the scent but when I apply it before bed, it relaxes me. Definitely recommend.

on 5/24/2015 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

One of my close friends buys this in sets for my birthdays and Christmas. She knows I love how it smells, and there's no way I'll be disappointed.

For those wondering what friends may like from the Bath and Body Works line, this is pretty universal and worth a try.

im not good at describing scents but all i have to say is i always come back to this gem...i used this since high school and wont stop

on 1/14/2015 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Sometimes I think I like this scent, and sometimes I don't...I can't really decide. It's kind of too heavy and old lady-ish for me to be honest.

on 1/1/2015 12:43:00 AM

I got so much of this scent for christmas, so i'm trying to like it, but i just don't! it smells GOOD.. smells more expensive than usual BBW stuff, but it just doesn't appeal to me for some reason. I tend to like scents that are more bright, simple, clean (not that this doesn't smell clean -- it definitely does, but that's not the highlight of this fragrance). most of all i like something that smells natural - and this is too perfumey for me.

on 11/1/2014 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is by far my favorite body scent from Bath & Body Works. Almost every time I wear this, I get compliments. I prefer to put this on immediately after showering (love the body cream for this) and the scent lasts all day. It isn't as strong toward the end of the day, but I can still smell it on my skin faintly. The smell isn't too over-bearing -- it seems light but definitely more for the colder months of the year. It's not a fresh spring scent. Love this stuff!!

Love love love, it's one of my favorite Bath and Body Works scents. It's soft, floral, and somewhat powdery smelling, but nothing old-lady like. It's warm, so I'll be more obligated to buy this in the fall/winter, but it's something I still use in the summer. It's hydrating fo sure, though it's a little thin so if you have particularly dry skin, you should get a stronger lotion. I have psoriasis on my inner elbows, and when I take care of it, this lotion is all I need, so it's at least a decent lotion to use.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love fruity scents but none of them top this product. I love it smell texture and price. Plus b&b always have this scent on sale at semi annual

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just purchased this again today. I had forgotten how much I love it. The lotion is not particularly moisturizing but, it is the perfect vehicle for this very rich, musky, sexy, and complex floral fragrance. A little goes a very long way. The fragrance clings to skin and to clothing for days even after a shower. I always receive many compliments. The fragrance is very inviting and very femme. Not bad for a $10 lotion.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This is sexy. The fragrance is complex but feminine. I slather it on before a shower to the soften the strength. But it leaves a nice hint of this beautiful frangrance for me to enjoy through out the day.

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products