January 30, 2015 | 1078 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2015 2:55:00 AM More reviews by mimislamb

Sometimes I think I like this scent, and sometimes I don't...I can't really decide. It's kind of too heavy and old lady-ish for me to be honest.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2015 12:43:00 AM More reviews by bo1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got so much of this scent for christmas, so i'm trying to like it, but i just don't! it smells GOOD.. smells more expensive than usual BBW stuff, but it just doesn't appeal to me for some reason. I tend to like scents that are more bright, simple, clean (not that this doesn't smell clean -- it definitely does, but that's not the highlight of this fragrance). most of all i like something that smells natural - and this is too perfumey for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favorite body scent from Bath & Body Works. Almost every time I wear this, I get compliments. I prefer to put this on immediately after showering (love the body cream for this) and the scent lasts all day. It isn't as strong toward the end of the day, but I can still smell it on my skin faintly. The smell isn't too over-bearing -- it seems light but definitely more for the colder months of the year. It's not a fresh spring scent. Love this stuff!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by KuroshitsujiHannibalSweg

Love love love, it's one of my favorite Bath and Body Works scents. It's soft, floral, and somewhat powdery smelling, but nothing old-lady like. It's warm, so I'll be more obligated to buy this in the fall/winter, but it's something I still use in the summer. It's hydrating fo sure, though it's a little thin so if you have particularly dry skin, you should get a stronger lotion. I have psoriasis on my inner elbows, and when I take care of it, this lotion is all I need, so it's at least a decent lotion to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by UrbanFacedMacnamedNYX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love fruity scents but none of them top this product. I love it smell texture and price. Plus b&b always have this scent on sale at semi annual

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just purchased this again today. I had forgotten how much I love it. The lotion is not particularly moisturizing but, it is the perfect vehicle for this very rich, musky, sexy, and complex floral fragrance. A little goes a very long way. The fragrance clings to skin and to clothing for days even after a shower. I always receive many compliments. The fragrance is very inviting and very femme. Not bad for a $10 lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by blueoceanflower1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is sexy. The fragrance is complex but feminine. I slather it on before a shower to the soften the strength. But it leaves a nice hint of this beautiful frangrance for me to enjoy through out the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by beibeilei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The quality of the lotion is only worth 3 lipsticks. It's not suitable for very dry skin or if you wash your hands a lot. This is perfect to have in your purse when you want a light moisturizer with a beautiful scent. The scent lingers for a long time and my husband loves it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Lisaachristine1

I've been using this for years! I love the smell <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow. Just purchased this (in lotion and shower gel) and what a classic, warm, woodsy beauty! B&BW has matured and stepped up its game in the last several years. I hadn't purchased any of their products in a long time-- in fact, the last item I tried was the Japanese CB toilette spray back when the scent was first introduced, and I remembered it as bland, artificial and sickeningly sweet. At the time I remember saying, "Fine, who wants to smell like this, or cucumbers, or pumpkin, or taffy, or anything that comes in such juvenile and cheap packaging?"

IDK if the scent itself has been reformulated, or the product formulas, or both. But this is hauntingly beautiful and decidedly less sweet than floral and woodsy. I just love the sandalwood/vanilla/powder drydown. With just using the shower gel & lotion, the fragrance keeps going for a good 12 hours. And I'm someone who likes STRONG, classic "real" perfumes. I would put JCB in the history books as a successfully mass-marketed classic floriental with real backbone. At the same time, it's readily likable and easy to wear. I don't love BBW's fruitier and more candy-like offerings, but even with those, the packaging is now at least attractive and the products are cosmetically luxurious to use.