October 23, 2014 | 1536 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by KuroshitsujiHannibalSweg

Love love love, it's one of my favorite Bath and Body Works scents. It's soft, floral, and somewhat powdery smelling, but nothing old-lady like. It's warm, so I'll be more obligated to buy this in the fall/winter, but it's something I still use in the summer. It's hydrating fo sure, though it's a little thin so if you have particularly dry skin, you should get a stronger lotion. I have psoriasis on my inner elbows, and when I take care of it, this lotion is all I need, so it's at least a decent lotion to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by UrbanFacedMacnamedNYX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love fruity scents but none of them top this product. I love it smell texture and price. Plus b&b always have this scent on sale at semi annual

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just purchased this again today. I had forgotten how much I love it. The lotion is not particularly moisturizing but, it is the perfect vehicle for this very rich, musky, sexy, and complex floral fragrance. A little goes a very long way. The fragrance clings to skin and to clothing for days even after a shower. I always receive many compliments. The fragrance is very inviting and very femme. Not bad for a $10 lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by blueoceanflower1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is sexy. The fragrance is complex but feminine. I slather it on before a shower to the soften the strength. But it leaves a nice hint of this beautiful frangrance for me to enjoy through out the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by beibeilei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The quality of the lotion is only worth 3 lipsticks. It's not suitable for very dry skin or if you wash your hands a lot. This is perfect to have in your purse when you want a light moisturizer with a beautiful scent. The scent lingers for a long time and my husband loves it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Lisaachristine1

I've been using this for years! I love the smell <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow. Just purchased this (in lotion and shower gel) and what a classic, warm, woodsy beauty! B&BW has matured and stepped up its game in the last several years. I hadn't purchased any of their products in a long time-- in fact, the last item I tried was the Japanese CB toilette spray back when the scent was first introduced, and I remembered it as bland, artificial and sickeningly sweet. At the time I remember saying, "Fine, who wants to smell like this, or cucumbers, or pumpkin, or taffy, or anything that comes in such juvenile and cheap packaging?"

IDK if the scent itself has been reformulated, or the product formulas, or both. But this is hauntingly beautiful and decidedly less sweet than floral and woodsy. I just love the sandalwood/vanilla/powder drydown. With just using the shower gel & lotion, the fragrance keeps going for a good 12 hours. And I'm someone who likes STRONG, classic "real" perfumes. I would put JCB in the history books as a successfully mass-marketed classic floriental with real backbone. At the same time, it's readily likable and easy to wear. I don't love BBW's fruitier and more candy-like offerings, but even with those, the packaging is now at least attractive and the products are cosmetically luxurious to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As we all know by now, this and a few other scents are the only ones I'd buy at Bath and Body Works. It's your usual BBW lotion, it's thin, white, and non-greasy. The smell is one of those that are more sexy/flirty/you get the idea. It's also a bit strong, but I like being able to smell it on myself. BBW lotions aren't for people with dry skin, in need of something for their dryness. They do make my skin softer a little though, though I already have soft skin and didn't buy this solely for that reason. It's a very good lotion for those who want to smell great.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by praliney

Bought this today at the store and thought it smelled nice (but a bit familiar). So when I went home, I found out that my Zara perfume in Oriental smelled so much like it. I'd say, 90%. So I exchanged it for Pink Chiffon and the sweet candy smell suits me just fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by fashionfreak678

This has been my favorite Bath and Body Works scent since first trying it 7 years ago, I still love it just as much as I did back then. It's a little perfume-y but not overly so, very exotic and unique. The lotion does a decent job at moisturizing my extremely dry, eczema-prone skin, but I prefer the Triple Moisture Body Cream and the body butter. Still fantastic regardless. Recommended!