April 20, 2014 | 1545 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by blueoceanflower1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is sexy. The fragrance is complex but feminine. I slather it on before a shower to the soften the strength. But it leaves a nice hint of this beautiful frangrance for me to enjoy through out the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by beibeilei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The quality of the lotion is only worth 3 lipsticks. It's not suitable for very dry skin or if you wash your hands a lot. This is perfect to have in your purse when you want a light moisturizer with a beautiful scent. The scent lingers for a long time and my husband loves it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Lisaachristine1

I've been using this for years! I love the smell <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow. Just purchased this (in lotion and shower gel) and what a classic, warm, woodsy beauty! B&BW has matured and stepped up its game in the last several years. I hadn't purchased any of their products in a long time-- in fact, the last item I tried was the Japanese CB toilette spray back when the scent was first introduced, and I remembered it as bland, artificial and sickeningly sweet. At the time I remember saying, "Fine, who wants to smell like this, or cucumbers, or pumpkin, or taffy, or anything that comes in such juvenile and cheap packaging?"

IDK if the scent itself has been reformulated, or the product formulas, or both. But this is hauntingly beautiful and decidedly less sweet than floral and woodsy. I just love the sandalwood/vanilla/powder drydown. With just using the shower gel & lotion, the fragrance keeps going for a good 12 hours. And I'm someone who likes STRONG, classic "real" perfumes. I would put JCB in the history books as a successfully mass-marketed classic floriental with real backbone. At the same time, it's readily likable and easy to wear. I don't love BBW's fruitier and more candy-like offerings, but even with those, the packaging is now at least attractive and the products are cosmetically luxurious to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As we all know by now, this and a few other scents are the only ones I'd buy at Bath and Body Works. It's your usual BBW lotion, it's thin, white, and non-greasy. The smell is one of those that are more sexy/flirty/you get the idea. It's also a bit strong, but I like being able to smell it on myself. BBW lotions aren't for people with dry skin, in need of something for their dryness. They do make my skin softer a little though, though I already have soft skin and didn't buy this solely for that reason. It's a very good lotion for those who want to smell great.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by praliney

Bought this today at the store and thought it smelled nice (but a bit familiar). So when I went home, I found out that my Zara perfume in Oriental smelled so much like it. I'd say, 90%. So I exchanged it for Pink Chiffon and the sweet candy smell suits me just fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by fashionfreak678

This has been my favorite Bath and Body Works scent since first trying it 7 years ago, I still love it just as much as I did back then. It's a little perfume-y but not overly so, very exotic and unique. The lotion does a decent job at moisturizing my extremely dry, eczema-prone skin, but I prefer the Triple Moisture Body Cream and the body butter. Still fantastic regardless. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by AngTanseco

This lotion is amazing, It leaves your skin scented and moisturized. I've been using this for a year now and it's just amazing. I love the smell, it's not too strong and I've been carrying it around me anywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by TheSilverSnowflake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

I adore this stuff. The scent is amazing. I have it in a few things now, but I was first introduced to it through the lotion. BBW's regular lotion isn't crazy moisturizing, but it isn't watery or thin, either. I can use it normally about once a day, which is pretty ideal for my usual skincare needs. (I picked up a tube of the JCB Triple Moisture for very dry skin issues.) I'm now 25, and I can't imagine ever thinking of this scent as too young for me. My current neighborhood has about 20 actual Japanese cherry trees, and this scent is about as close to their flowers as I've ever smelled. Warning, though: Bumblebees and hummingbirds will think you are a flower. I also only buy from BBW from they're doing the Buy 3, Get 2 Free sale or whatever it's called. Their regular prices are kind of iffy to me for the amount of product you get.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG I can't believe there are actually negative reviews for this! This is one of the most beautiful scents I have ever smelled in my entire life. It's intoxicating!!! I love this so much that I have the shower gel, body spray, and travel size lotion as well. I can't get enough of this stuff. The scent is very strong and lingers for a long time. This could be a pro and a con depending on how you look at it. I would highly recommend this lotion to anyone who appreciates clean, feminine scents. It's so lovely words cannot accurately capture it. Stop by the Bath and Body Works store and try it out. You will definitely not be disappointed!