October 25, 2014 | 1630 users online

Hair Color - L'Oreal - Blondissima Creme Streaks

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2007 6:48:00 AM More reviews by samhoney

Love this product!! I have light to medium brown hair. I left the mix on for exactly one hour and the highlights came out in such a beautiful beige-ish blonde. I used the brush instead of the cap so I just painted the blue mixture on new growth. It wasn't hard to do since I have short hair. It looked like I'd had it done in a salon and I will buy this product again and again and again. LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2007 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Bec_ee

Wow! I just finished dying my hair and couldn't even wait to write this!First let me say that i have used this product before, and been fairly un-impressed with the results. Reddish, brassy results on my meduim-dark brown hair. Without fail, it would always pick up reddish tones in ANY haircoloring product, dark or light, unless i got it colored in a salon.I had this stuff kicking around the house for a really long time; i think i bought it but then chickened out for fear of my hair once again turning orange. But today, i ended up bored and looking at old pictures, realizing how much better i looked when i had my hair lightened. So impulsively i reached for this. But this time, i did something differently. Instaid of using the whole bottle of ( i forget what it was called...the oxygen mixture..liquid..not the powder.) I only used HALF OF THE BOTTLE. I am positive that THIS WAS THE KEY. I created a more concentrated mixture, pulled my hair through every second hole,applied it, and instaid of timing, left the mixture on untill it was as light as i was wanting (which was quite light), and dabbed a little (VERY carefully)onto my eyebrows for a few minutes. When i pulled off the cap, my hair looked really freaky , and i was afraid that the contrast would be too big. But when i washed and dried my hair, something wonderful happened. The most beautiful,natural looking, sun-kissed streaks!! I am talking...like, Jennifer Aniston streaks. Seriously, that was the first thing that came to mind. Even my mother likened my hair to Jen's!No reddish tint, no brassiness, no chunks, just natural, gorgeous hilights. I will definetly use this product again, following the same steps (concentrating the mixture). Just follow up with a good conditioner...my hair feels and looks great!Mabye next time i can pull my hair through every hole...nothing else from the drug store could ever get my dark hair this light with out the brassiness! You guys have got to try this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2006 6:52:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

My natural hair colour is black, but unfortunately it looks horrid on me so I have been colouring my hair since I was in my mid-teens. The regular hair colour I keep is a medium brown all over colour with blonde streaks ... but it always costs a fortune to get done (and maintain!) at any decent salon. Over the years, I have made various mistakes here and there by trying to touch-up my own roots (or *try* to go dark again by throwing black dye into my hair) only to create disaster of going too dark ... but thank goodness for L'Oreal's Blondissima line!!! This product has saved my life many times ... I have used this product several times to touch up and do my own highlights ... as well as throw it all over my hair after regretting a box of black dye in my hair. It is reasonably priced, easy to use, and most importantly -- it really works!! This stuff is powerful and is the only product that lifts black dye out of my already colour-treated hair nicely. I can always count on this product to give me great highlights and/or get me back to a nice brownish hair colour. A life saver of a product and 2 thumbs up from me!