October 1, 2014 | 1330 users online

Fragrances - Oriflame - Volare EdP

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by cathped

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was looking forward to try this honorable Oriflame classic. But I was disappointed. First, it smelled likeTresor from Lancome. How do Oriflame dare to do that, copying another one's perfume so accurately?...well, secondly, it is far too sweet and honey-ish. And watered down, and kind of harsh. It smells old, yet too sweet. Its very dominating, strong and imo disturbing. Old women comes to mind, who works at an office & has done so for 40 years...
Can't take this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 6:49:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

wonderfull scent floral with the tinest notes of sweatness
the lasting power is good but the scent is not aromatic .I am kind of person who prefer oriental
fragrances ,despite that I loved this feminine scent & found it very
flattering . the price is quarter the high end brands perfumes
which is very encouraging to buy it again
after using it for sometimes i noticed that the scent get more
sweety like apricot smell mixed with sugary scent also the
lasting power faded
will not buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 6:39:00 AM More reviews by olga_thes

A good friend of mine gave it to me a few weeks ago and every time I use it, people say that I smell incredibly nice...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Kristaatje

I just looooove this scent, it really is just like Tresor, it was the first thing I thought first time I smelt it. Sweet but not to sweet!! The package could have been done better, but the price of it makes me forgive them!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 3:29:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Rose and appricot. Sweet and tender and yes, similar to Tresor.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2006 6:57:00 AM More reviews by nefferttitti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

and this is a copy od Lancôme - Tresor!!!! Director of Oriflame must be really crazy! I feel like they´re making fragrance clones of all the designer fragrances out there! and I am surprised they finally smell great and similar, for cheap price!