July 24, 2014 | 1628 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aquolina - Chocolovers Souffle Body Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2007 12:21:00 AM More reviews by monilalo

I got this as a sample and I thought it smelled horrible! Definatly NOT recommended.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2007 5:01:00 AM More reviews by RavenBeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ugh! OMG I got a sample of this from Sephora (thank God I didn't buy it) and was repulsed by the scent. Why they would refer to this as Chocolate Lovers Souffle is anyones guess. There were no chocolate notes at all. In fact I could have settled for Swiss Miss as some of the others mentioned but all I detected was some odd cinnamon scent with a note of something sour and plasticky. Ewwww. I think I am going to try and swap for some Jaqua girls as that is probably going to be closer to what I am looking for.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2007 6:26:00 PM More reviews by lizsybarite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not impressed. I got a sample of it and pulled it out one evening to receive a backrub from my honey. The backrub was excellent, but this cream left behind a tackiness that was unappealing... not sticky, exactly, but as though I'd smeared myself with frosting and left it to dry. It also looked like self-tanner when we applied it... very dark and it took a lot of rubbing to blend away. The smell was nice, I guess, but not very complex... someone below compared it to Swiss Miss, and I'd have to agree. And I didn't feel at all moisturized by it... just that something's-on-my-skin feeling that made me want to dive into the shower. I'll probably stick with my Lush massage bars when I want to massaged with a tasty foodie scent... this just didn't stack up against my considerable bedside arsenal!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2007 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Maryash79

This is GROSS!!! It smells like powdered Swiss Miss made out with an orange then went swimming in sour milk...I gave it two lippies as it did lend moisture to my skin and leave it soft but with such a smell, I'd rather be dry!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2007 3:08:00 AM More reviews by MoiBelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For someone like me, a gourmand! who likes my body skin care smelling deliciously yummy yet does not want to sacrifice its moisturizing properties over yummy smell then this is the one to try!! Very moisturizing yet not at all greasy, the price is a bit stiff but forgivable considering the product delivers satisfaction.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2006 4:51:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The smell is decent, nothing special and does smell like coffee a little bit like the first reviewer says. Fades quickly, the quality of the lotion is not good. It's kind of irritating and scatchy on my skin and perfumey. I got this in a sample so it may not be representative of the full size but I had to get rid of this! :o(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2006 5:03:00 PM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh yummy! This smells like chocolates with orange cream filling or hot chocolate with orange shavings! I detest Pink Sugar and was afraid I would get the same hideous "hot pepper" note in this that I get in Pink Sugar...to me Pink Sugar smells incensey and gives me an instant headache. None of that here. It's just chocolatey good! This is a good quality moisturizer too. I highly recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2006 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Caramaria

This smells like SOUR Milk and is the color of coffee with lots of cream in it...it is as liquidy as lotion and is in a tub meant for cream...so, it is VERY runny! This is a definate NO. (*please note that those of you that tried the Souffle in Pink Sugar - This is NOT that same consistancy at all...this is runny!)