April 19, 2014 | 1051 users online

Gels/Soaps - Aquolina - Chocolovers Creamy Bath Foam

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2007 4:22:00 PM More reviews by barbinez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this bath foam! It looks like hot fudge topping, and just a little bit creates wonderful foaming action that lasts a good amount of time. (I hate when I by bath foam that lacks in just that - foam). The smell was not very strong, but then again my nose is stuffed up right now. Luckily I paid next to nothing for this on ebay. I would buy this again, but would never pay retail for it (more than $20 - way too much). It makes bathtime sensual and pampering!
Update: One drawback to this stuff is that it leaves your bathwater a light brown color. I don't mind a little color to my bath, but brown is not very appealing. The makers should have thought of that. So I'm taking back a lippie!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2007 8:33:00 PM More reviews by JChahboune

Smells good in the jar, but you have to scoop it out to get it in the top and then it just falls to the bottom in little globs that look like poo. Barely foamed and didn't scent my skin at all. Luckily, I only paid $5 for it at TJ Maxx.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2007 8:01:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

This is gross actually it's like going doo doo in your bathtub and then swimming in it. And it smells nothing like the Chocolovers EDT! It smells like chocolate when you open it but when it hits the water the smell totally fades. This is a total waste of money! Don't recommend buying this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2006 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Caramaria

This is the color AND consistancy of Hershey Syrup! NO LIE! This also smells of sour milk and the runniness (even more liquid then the "Soufle Cream") of this product makes it even more silly that it is in a tub meant for a richer product - not to mention that if you use this in a shower (dah) how can you apply this....oh well...(try the edt...it is better)