September 15, 2014 | 923 users online

Fragrances - Aquolina - Chocolovers EDT

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by booda

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I swapped for this a long time ago, tucked it in my closet, and forgot I even had it.

Pulled it out today & can't believe I let it sit all of this time...

Yummmmmmm!!!!

The top note of chocolate wears off quickly, and then you are left with a sweet vanilla-y caramel something-I-want-to-eat scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

I looove this scent! It is just like what everyone says.. a nutella EDT LOL Its soo yummy and I wish I could still find it... why is it that all the good scents get discontinued?? Hopefully i can find some more of this but for now I will enjoy what I have =)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, ya can't find this anywhere I know of outside of ebay...but if you get the chance to grab it, do so! It's cheap and yummy. It smells kind of like Nutella (aka, heaven!) to me. Strangers have told me it smells like sugared chestnuts or like churros.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 6:42:00 AM More reviews by hrtbrkr78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells exactly like a chocolate orange ball. The sweetness of the chocolate is cut with the tartness of orange.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by braziliannut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

alright everyone, so i LOVE candy scents. Anything sweet is perfectly fine with me :) So you can only imagine that this scent so chocolately and hazelnutty is on my NICE list :p. Chocolovers is like what Nutella would smell like it were a perfume. Chocolovers proved to be long lasting on me and I really enjoy it. It starts off very hazelnut and vanillaish and mellows out into a warm candy-chocolate scent. Very lovely. Very youthful. Very warm and sweet . I love this scent. My favorite perfume of all time is another perfume by Aquolina, "Pink Sugar" takes the cake for me. So just letting you know where I stand with candy scents. the sweeter the better. This may smell different on you since every perfume seems to be a tad different on everyone due to their body chemistry. Anyways, it's adorable and the packaging and bottle are pretty cute as well. Definitely will be buying again. BTW note that you can get this scent on ebay for only around $10 . so if you want to try it out, it's not like you'll break the bank :) hope i helped! happy holidays everybody

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Heavy sweet and very cloying! I don't mind gourmands, but this one was a bit too much for my liking. It is very strong, so spray very lightly or be prepared for headaches! If you want to smell like a chocolate cupcake, try this. I thought Aquolina's pink sugar was sweet, but this is much sweeter.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It really smells sweet, chocolaty. I like to spray it in the air, maybe as an air refreshener but not on my skin. Clothes... in the closet.. maybe.. ? But it's really too strong and sweet and I will not be wearing this on my neck.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Shizuku2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Awful fragrance, and honestly i'm annoyed they called it "Chocolovers".I have to agree with the user "unchu" below, it does smell like something medicated on me. Someone else said it smells like Lemon Pledge, and i'd have to agree with that too. It's just something about it that smells weird to me, and i hate to sound overdramatic but it almost smells like bug spray on me! After about an hour the smell gave me a headache, and that never happens. I can see why it was discontinued (sorry for the people that like it). The bottle is adorable though (the only thing I liked; clear glass with red hearts and lid). The citrus-spicy smell totally overpowers the chocolate scent on me, which is a shame. You can get a slight whiff of chocolate/vanilla in passing, but up close it's a definite citrus-y/medicated smell. Pink Sugar smells much, much better, and is a better gourmand scent than this one. Pink Sugar smells sweeter, whereas I would describe Chocolovers as more spicy, and by spicy i'd say it smells like black pepper eww (a good spicy/warm scent is Casmir by Chopard). Actually, if you want a chocolate scent, Serendipitous by Serendipity3 is my favorite (doesn't have great lasting power though, unfortunately). Giving this to my sister, hopefully it will work better on her.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by unchu

It smells great from the bottle, once I put it on, I smell something very sharp, can't tell what it is, but to me it smells like medicated ben-gay. does any one else smell this? this reminds me of someone elderly eating chocolate while the aroma of ben-gay is surrounding them. I don't get this fragrance at all. Had to throw my bottle away. Tried all different ways to mask it by layering with different perfume, but nothing works. Pink sugar is wayyyyyy better.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by elizalyon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm so frustrated with this one. I absolutely love the high and middle notes- the orange, bergamot, coriander and hazelnut are *heavenly*. But then it dries down to vanilla and patchouli, which smells (on me) boring at best and cheap at worst.... It sort of reminds me of a more accessible Thierry Mugler's Angel. I just wish I liked the base more. :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No