January 26, 2015 | 1579 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Butterball Bath Bomb

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2015 9:15:00 AM More reviews by YTerinbeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is not one of my fave bath bombs from LUSH i feel like they really dropped the ball on this one, my bath was so milky and it made my skin feel like i dumped oil into it not a good lathering feeling just over the top, after i got out it dried up on my skin and made my skin very dry.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2015 8:58:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My first bathbomb from LUSH. Compared to the other bathballs I saw, butterball is the most boring looking of them all, but my goal wasnt to bathe in rainbows, I want a nice and simple moisturizing bath. Yes, Im boring, I know. I bought this, dropped it into my bath water, oh my it fizzes! That was fun to see. And very soon, too soon, the fizzing stopped.....I find the size a bit small(or maybe I have a big tub?). Does not have a special color that effects the water. It does smells like soft powder, I love the smell of powder! Leaves my skin lightly moisturized. I find this bathbomb decent and would maybe buy this again, next time I will use two!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2015 7:19:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This one's vanilla, which I love. It's smaller and less exciting than some other ones but the scent is so relaxing. Sometimes I feel like the huge ones are a waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Sjay209

My favourite bathbomb ever!!!! Even though it isn't the biggest or most attractive from the bunch it leaves your skin so smooth and moisturised and it smells incredible!! It is a definite must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is, in my opinion, the BEST bath bomb Lush has to offer. Sure, it's small, and basically colorless and about the cheapest bomb they make but don't let that fool you. For dry winter skin it doesn't get any better than the Butterball! While Butterball fizzes in the tub you'll see actual chunks of cocoa butter that slowly melt into your bath water and provide amazing moisture to the skin. The scent of this bomb is nice and soft, it isn't overpowering like some Lush scents are. Even though Butterball doesn't put on a great show with lots of color like some of their bombs, it is by far my favorite. My skin always feels amazing after use and I don't even buy any of the other bombs anymore. I can't recommend Butterball enough!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite bath bomb!! I bought mine for under $5 CAD.
But Don't be fooled by this plain and tiny ball because it packed full of cocoa butter! That's right, this bath bomb has tiny chunks of Cocoa butter that melt in your bath water, leaving the water soft and your skin even softer. It doesn't leave any colour to your water so it's great if you want to mix it in with a bright bubble bar.
I tend to break my bath bomb into 1/2 or 1/4 depending on, if I'm going to make a bath cocktail.

I tend to use, 1/2 or 1/4 of a bubble bar, 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath melt and 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath bomb ... And Ta-Da!!! I have a lush bath cocktail!! I don't use whole bars or bombs because the combination of all the scents gets too overwhelming.

Ps: I store my bath bubble bars, bath bombs and bath melts inside ziplock backs (I re-use the bags) and then place all my lush goodies in large plastic storage containers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Fantastic bath bomb that smells like sugar cookies! Doesn't do much for color obviously but smells amazing and is super moisturizing and gentle. Great base bath bomb to make a Lush cocktail out of! Definitely repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by nicolewo

This is a good product to use in a cocktail with a bubble bar, as it adds moisture and scent without overwhelming things. I don't think I would use it alone - I like a bit more colour and show in my bath bombs and this one doesn't quite get there. But it pairs well with a bubble bar so I'll probably continue to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Aeroo

So This is the first bath bomb ive tried, and I have a pretty small tub so I only used half, and it felt soo nice, it smelled so good and my skin felt soo soft! It's nice to use before bed :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Alimulc4

My fave bath bomb from lush. The bath water feels super luxurious after using one of these and I don't even really need lotion after a bath with a butterball bomb