October 26, 2014 | 1593 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Butterball Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Fantastic bath bomb that smells like sugar cookies! Doesn't do much for color obviously but smells amazing and is super moisturizing and gentle. Great base bath bomb to make a Lush cocktail out of! Definitely repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by nicolewo

This is a good product to use in a cocktail with a bubble bar, as it adds moisture and scent without overwhelming things. I don't think I would use it alone - I like a bit more colour and show in my bath bombs and this one doesn't quite get there. But it pairs well with a bubble bar so I'll probably continue to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Aeroo

So This is the first bath bomb ive tried, and I have a pretty small tub so I only used half, and it felt soo nice, it smelled so good and my skin felt soo soft! It's nice to use before bed :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Alimulc4

My fave bath bomb from lush. The bath water feels super luxurious after using one of these and I don't even really need lotion after a bath with a butterball bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Nicolebby

I love this bath bomb! I had walked past it may times in the store just because of how small it was and plain it looked. And then while I was shopping on my last trip to the store, I picked this one up and smelt it! It was seriously love at first whiff. It smells just like vanilla. I really love more food-y scents so I bought two.

Well I ran home and decided to take a bath and threw one of the Butterball bombs into the tub. Not exciting and it disappears quickly leaving chunks of cocoa butter floating around the tub. I didn't expect much out of such a small product, but when I got out of the tub, I was left with noticeably softer skin. I debated on putting moisturizer on! That's how nice my skin felt.

I decided to break the second bomb in half to use with other, not so nourishing bath bombs. But I would never recommend breaking this one if it's all you are going to be using. It is just so small to begin with, that I do not know how beneficial half the bomb alone would be.

At 4.95 USD it is the cheapest bath bomb LUSH has I believe and definitely the smallest, but it is one of the best. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Ramalam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite bath product my lush. I use half per bath and post scrub/ shaving and it makes my skin so smooth and soft its unbelievable! It smells divine, like buttery caramel popcorn. I never need to moisturise afterwards. I'll admit it makes my bath a little greasy but nothing a quick rinse wouldn't solve! Would definitely repurchase for the price (especially if you half it!)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

This bomb looks small but it's amazing! It is so soft and moisturising I love it. Definitely will be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my favourites from lush again. Love the smell of it, love the feel of it in the bath and on my skin. Very softening and moisturising. Just wish it came in a bigger size like others do! I remember the butterball shower gel that was a lush forum special, i wish lush would make that permanent! Would love to get the shower gel form of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Stevieleea

Absolutely love this bath bomb. I've tried many lush bath products before and love a good majority of them, but this is my new favourite. I love how moisturizing it is, the scent isn't overpowering and at $4.95 it's a great price. I used a whole one in my bath and even with my dry winter skin I didn't need to moisturize after a long hot bath. Will definitely repurchase!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Yamiek

This was my first Lush bath bomb and i was really excited about using it. Although, it did nothing for me. The smell was somewhat like baby powder to me and in the water it just fizzed away. I heard that this has some kind of butter inside of it and well, if it did there was VERY little and didnt moisturize my skin in the slightest. The only reason i give it 2 stars is because the smell was on my skin for the rest of the night.