LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Personally I feel like this is the most moisturizing bath bomb I've tried from Lush, it has little chunks of shea butter or whatever in it that melt in your bath. The scent isn't over powering, it doesn't color your water either, just nice moisturization.
This will be perfect for winter or someone with dry skin, or during the summer after shaving your legs(I made the mistake of shaving after the bath and it made my razor gunk up) to leave them super soft! Plus its pretty cheap and I cut mine in half which was plenty to leave my skin feeling soft.

on 6/23/2015 10:59:00 PM

This is a classic go-to product when I'm buying gifts as the scent is pleasant and not too overpowering. It is also moisturising which is a nice bathbomb effect. Would and have repurchased again.

on 5/17/2015 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my major bomb re purchase because it smells so wonderful, it mixes well with most bubble bars, and it's SO moisturizing!

on 5/11/2015 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's small and has no color or glitter, so don't expect to see anything fun. I mixed it with 1/3 of the rose bubble bar, just so there was some effect to the water. The smell is so gentle and relaxing, it makes me think of vanilla cake and sweet milk, but it isn't overwhelming like most food scented things.

There are little chunks of cocoa oil that melt away in seconds, making an oily sheen on the top of the water, but it soaks into your skin and the oily feeling goes away as the bath continues.

5 minutes into the bath I shaved my legs without soap or cream, which is a huge deal because my legs need so much moisture during shaving or I'll get horrible razor burn. That's how moisturizing it is!

After getting out and drying off, the smell is really soft and my skin feels so smooth. I still used lotion on areas that didn't get to soak much, Vanilla Dee Lite goes perfectly with it.

This bath bomb is perfect for dry skin, getting a close shave, or just relaxing. I wouldn't recommend it for those looking for something exciting, or if you want a long lasting after scent!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Butterball was a decent bath bomb. Made my skin moisturized which was the main point of me buying the bath bomb. When it fizzles its nothing spectacular. Just the cocoa and shea butter dispersing in the water. It has a nice smell and makes your skin feel really luxurious. If your into the exciting bath bombs that turns your water into a different color with glitter and sparkles floating everywhere please don't get this bath bomb. Its very plain and boring.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love Lush products. This was not my favorite. It was moisturizing, yes. It smelled really weird. It barely fizzled. I will not rebuy this one.

on 4/20/2015 9:13:00 PM

I love this bath bomb. It smells so good, a very light coconut smell and it was so moisturizing. It's not colourful or anything but I really enjoyed the scent and the moisturizing effect. I will definitely be buying this one again!

I will start off by saying i am HUGE fan of LUSH and their products, particularly their bath bombs. This is one of their smaller bath bombs, and smells like soft powder and vanilla. The scent is pretty light and very clean. It doesn't look very spectacular in the tub, it just turns the tub a creamy white color while it releases moisturizing oils into the bath. This is extremely moisturizing, so if you have dry skin this is perfect for you. I found this bath bomb a little bit boring, the smell included. I want something more complex, with colors releasing in the bath and interesting scents! This is a nice bomb if you just want something simple maybe in the winter to heal dry skin. However, this just wasn't for me. I won't be buying again because I expect more for my money when i'm dropping $6 on a bomb for one time use.

on 3/3/2015 8:35:00 PM

I honestly don't know what I think of this product just yet I havent gotten out of the tub but lushs description said "lay back into a cozy white blanket of creamy, buttery froth" which is not at all what I'm seeing my bath is completely clear like I never used a bath bomb in it. The only reminisce it leaves is a slight sparkly film which is not noticeable unless you look very closely. I am getting out of the tub right now and I will let you my thoughts of if it helped my skin or not I was just reviewing the overall presentation first! I just got out of the tub and although the smell is delightful it left an oily feeling residue on my skin which is not pleasant I will wait 15 minutes to see if it absorbs into my skin at all and I will be back ( so far I will not be repurchasing this product sadly this is a product I am not at all pleased with and upset and wasted my money) I DO NOT LIKE THIS PRODUCT WHATSOEVER!! The only reasons gave if a 1 point as an overall rating it had a delightful smell but a scent that is gone in 20 minutes is not worth is especially if I have sit in an oily tub and to get out and feel like you have a greasy oily sticky film on your skin. I would not recommend u purchase this product but I do recommend avobath, star girl, fizz banger, and sex bomb (don't be hesitated by the name). Don't get me wrong I am an absolute lushaholic there products are amazing and the only skincare products I usd but they unfortunately are a tad pricey so when I waste my money on a un-useful product it's upsetting. Thank you for those who read my review.

on 1/21/2015 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

My first bathbomb from LUSH. Compared to the other bathballs I saw, butterball is the most boring looking of them all, but my goal wasnt to bathe in rainbows, I want a nice and simple moisturizing bath. Yes, Im boring, I know. I bought this, dropped it into my bath water, oh my it fizzes! That was fun to see. And very soon, too soon, the fizzing stopped.....I find the size a bit small(or maybe I have a big tub?). Does not have a special color that effects the water. It does smells like soft powder, I love the smell of powder! Leaves my skin lightly moisturized. I find this bathbomb decent and would maybe buy this again, next time I will use two!

Popular Bath Treatments