November 24, 2014 | 1971 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Deluxe eyeshadow - Graffiti

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by julzicat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got Graffiti in the UD Deluxe shadow palette like 2 years ago and never gave it a shot because I thought it would bring out the red in my skin. I just now tried it, though, and WOW, this is a BEAUTIFUL eyeshadow, my new favorite in the palette, in fact! Like all of the Deluxe shadows, it's silky smooth in texture. It does take a little bit of work to build it up to opacity, but I don't really care. That's how pretty it is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

Graffiti is an intense, bright green eyeshadow. I own about 10 of Urban Decay's Deluxe Shadows, and aside from Zero, I think Graffiti has the best pigmentation. The color in the pan is exactly what you get in just one swipe. The texture is buttery and smooth, not at all chalky, so you won't get fallout with this. There is no obvious glitter in this shadow, but it has a lovely shimmer. This shadow will wear all day long without creasing or fading if you have a good primer underneath.
Being such a bright green, Graffiti isn't a shade I wear too often. When I do wear it, I usually do so with bright shimmery white shadows or with a black shadow for a colorful smokey look. I get the most use out of this shadow as a liner, though. If I'm ever feeling lazy and just want a quick but colorful look, I'll apply Graffiti with an angled brush to my upper and lower lashlines and be done! I actually just did this look today, and although I'm getting over a nasty case of step throat and not looking my best, I actually had two people compliment my eye makeup!
I would recommend this if you love really bright, high-quality shadows or if you're just looking to add an intense green to your collection. I haven't seen another shadow this shade that is of this quality, so if you like the color, grab one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My mom recently bought this gorgeous, emerald green eyeshadow from Ulta and I decided to try it out because I have been really into giving my eyes a pop of color instead of my usual neutral eye look. My mom payed $18 for this eyeshadow which is a lot to spend on an eyeshadow. But, this eyeshadow is well pigmented and great to add a hint of color to the eyes. The packaging is really cute but the clear top half of the product came off but it is easy to put back in where it was. This product also comes with a little mirror on the inside. I personally wouldn't buy this again for its price because I can definitely find something cheaper in the drugstore department.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedape

Oooh, I love me some Graffiti! What a beautiful color! Such a vibrant, beautifully pigmented grass green. I deducted one lippy for the wearability of this shadow. I don't think it can be worn everywhere. I've found that the easiest way for me to wear it during the day is over top of a black gel liner. Not only does it help set the liner, but it creates a beautiful jade green color. Try it!
Also, the packing on the Deluxe eyeshadows is way better than UD's packaging for the normal single shades :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by xBlazin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

graffiti is so sexy. its not a lime green but its not a forest green either its a nice mix. its really smooth & pigmented plus it lasts all day with no creasin i got hazel eyes & it brings out the green in them i would buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by yeahitsfine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this color! It is smooth, creamy, and looks great with purple! I wear it with Grape pigment by MAC, and the colors are very complementary of one another.

This is a staple for me; it's the best green eyeshadow I own!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by panda78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great colour and the pigment pay off is marvelous. I wouldn't repurchase just for the fact it will last me a long time and I really won't wear it all the time. The deluxe shadows are one of the best textures out there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

This is an amazing green eyeshadow! While I wouldn't wear it to work I love playing with colours and wearing fun stuff like this on nights out, special occasions and weekends. Its very very pigmented and a really pretty shade of green...very unique! Its great with just "zero" for a bright green smokey look or wear with another fun colour like "Ransom" if I'm feeling daring. It blends amazingly and lasts a really long time with the primer potion. I said no to repurchase because I can't see myself wearing this enough for me to run out. If I ever did run out I would probably repurchase because it is definitely an awesome product to have in a makeup collection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite eyeshadow colors are green and purple so I bought this a few weeks ago and I'm glad I did! The quality is top-notch; pigmented, easy to blend, smooth texture. I usually wear it on top of a black base (like NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Black Bean or Stila Smudge Pot in Black), and I'd get myself a nice, intense dark green that really compliments my complexion. Don't get me wrong, it's lovely on its own too! I love this eyeshadow and I think if I have to live with only one green eyeshadow, I would pick this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beatiful bright green color to own