October 25, 2014 | 1883 users online

Conditioner - Pantene - Pantene Restoratives Anti-Breakage Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by MothRbear40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Why Is this discontinued???? I Need this conditioner soooooo bad..Its the only thing that works (worked) on my Long Hair!!!! I can't find any other condidtioner that works...Been to beauty salons & spent $$$ tryn others to match this condidtioner!!!
Why did Pantene discontinue?? were can I find this..I've tried to buy it from amazon.com but have not been able to...where can I get it??

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 7:09:00 AM More reviews by cassielynn24

this has given new life to my blonde long damaged hair. its nice and thick and smells sooo good! gives good slip and when my hair drys its soft shiny and feels so much stronger. i notce so much less breakage and split ends. i have tried almost every drugstore conditinor and this is on the top of the list!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by alinabiryukova

Just used it on my hair last night. Didn't see any chnage when my hair wa still wet. But when i woke up the next morning my hair felt literally like SILK!!! Not sure if it heals, or just coats it with something, but feels AHMAZING to touch.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by worldgirl28

I have medium to fine hair that has been struggling to keep shiny and healthy lately. On the reccomendation of a friend, I picked up the shampoo, conditioner and masque from this line. Been using it a week and plan on stopping NOW. I have straw-like hair that breaks easier than fine china. Blue color and chemical-y scent aren't appealing either. Going back to Organix until I can find a better deep conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this a lot, I've been using the shampoo & conditioner together & I can tell a big difference in my hair, it feels so super soft, moisturized & really healthy. Love this stuff!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by cbeddow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This did not work on my hair. I could hardly get a comb through my hair after I used it. Wish I'd know it was discontinued before I bought the product

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by sandy84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have used this conditioner for years! I have fine, dry, damaged ends (with oily roots) and my hair just soaks this up. I'm also able to comb it out without too many tangles. I have tried other conditioners but I always go back to this. I found the matching shampoo to be awful and haven't touched that in a long time. Some people might find this too thick so I'd recommend it to those who need a lot of conditioning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by cavalletta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used many conditioners and treatments, usually I like them at first but I keep returning to this. In short, I simply have great hair days when I use this. I love nexxus emergencee treatment so I tried some of their shampoos and conditioner too. I realized my hair was looking dirty, feeling greasy faster. I totally agree with another review, my hair is soft and strong after using this but not weighed down or greasy. I keep trying to find a great ds hair stuff, ive tried everything...garnier, dove, loreal on and on and this is not only the best, it really is great stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 6:23:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is rich and creamy and very smoothing. Smells great, too. I really hope it's not discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 9:37:00 AM More reviews by hersheykiss2087

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Although this product is a little expensive, this is still my favorite conditioner that I've EVER used!
This does not make my hair feel oily or greasy, but makes it softer and stronger than I ever remember my hair being. Plus, the fact that is smells like blueberries makes it unique.
Try this product... just once! And you'll be a fan for life just like me :)