April 20, 2014 | 1545 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes Bubblegum

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I thought this was a pretty good product. I would never buy it myself because I don't think the Juicy tubes are in any way better than other regular slanted tube lip glosses (for example VS's Beauty rush glosses or even e.l.f.'s Glossy lip shines) but this is a really nice color. I am a fan of bright lippies and luckily this gloss stays true to the color you see in the tube even after it's applied to the lips. It's a hot pink, almost neon color that really flatters my NW15 complexion. It is quite sticky which I don't like but it does make the product's staying power quite good and it has a pretty strong fruity/citrusy taste.
So I really do love the color but because of the unreasonable price and average performance I would never buy this for myself, there's cheaper and better stuff out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2007 7:38:00 AM More reviews by cynthialeeyin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This looks like a neon pink on my lips.. way too obvious for me.. i love a more natural looking lips..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2006 11:13:00 AM More reviews by nikkybaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm a recently converted Juicy Tubes freak because they are all so easy to wear. The colors are quite translucent and I find I can get away with some outrageous shades that I would otherwise run away from. Not so this one! This is almost like liquid lipstick and is the exact color of those hot pink bubble gums I used to chew in highschool. This is so opaque that I looked like I had bubble yum stuck on my mouth and there are shimmers in it which makes the color even louder than tone deaf karaoke enthusiast. My mum however, who has a lighter complexion and prefers fresh, vibrant colors loves this. I should mention I'm more of a naturalish/muted colors kinda gal. Would not buy for myself, but maybe if mum runs out will get some for her.