September 2, 2014 | 1970 users online

Hair - TiGi - S-Factor Smoothing Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by BeaP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good shampoo for normal or slightly dry hair, but it won't do any miracles with damaged or very dry hair. I know Tigi recommends it for dry, coarse, thick hair (which I have), but in my experience it's not good for this hair type. It lathers well, has a nice strawberry smell and is easy to wash out. The packaging of the large one with the pump is much more convenient. The small one comes in a tube, and this shampoo is quite thick, so hard to get out. The biggest disadvantage for me is that with continuous use after 2-3 weeks I've had huge breakouts (big red bumps) on my neck and along my hairline. This had never happened to me before, so I can't say it's just my sensitivity. On the other hand, I didn't experience any scalp irritation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought the 25.36 oz bottle of this for approx. $30, and while it is expensive, it is worth it. Thick pearly deep pink shampoo that smells somewhat like strawberries and cream. GIANT bottle that will last a while too. I am pleased with. This product and would recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by missteica

worst shampoo eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer,belive me it leaves hair like rubber and tangled!!! omg.never again!!! never!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by moilala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was kind of confused by this product. First of all, though, itsmells ah-mazing!! I just kept smelling and smelling the bottle when I first got it. A warm strawberry, with hints of...no im not very good at descriving scents! Lets just say it smells great.
Now confusion time: my hairstylist recommended this product because she it said it wouldn't build up. She honestly swore it to me. Now I don't have fine hair, its medium, long and wavy. But rightafter I got out of the shower my hair looked greasy! The roots were all bunched together and people were commenting. I homestly was embaressed of my hair. For some reason this shampoo just doesnt give me the squeaky clean hair others have expeirienced. I mean I've never had greasy hair before! My mane tends toward the parched side, but although I've given this pricy product chance after chance I just can't make it work for me :( it weighs down my hair. It looks horrible! After like the 20th wash (I have no stores in my small town and have to go out for everything so I just used it) my hair seems to be a bit better, ergo the 3 stars. Could it be that my hairs adjusting to it? I mean it actually seems to be all good now. But still why make a shampoo with an adjust time?
Btw- I actually kind of love the bottle! In a new art style deco kind of way

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by halfmoth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this shampoo
Great scent, quite girly but not too strong
& Makes my hair smooth soft and detangled

Only worth it though if you buy the bumper 750ml shampoo and conditioner pack. It's quite pricey otherwise

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by navalon

This shampoo has a pinky-glittery gel substance and smells gorgeous. I actually love it, it leaves my hair wonderful shiny. But I think it is not THAT moisturisind and I think my scalp have a reaction to it too. I saw that this shampoo is for thick, unruly hair, but honestly I don't think it would be enough.
And the packaging is OK, but hugh and it just holds 200ml.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by loumoox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this! Bought 750 ml bottles which take up lots of space but have nifty pumps on them. The smell is divine and lasts and lasts. Whilst i appreciate its expensive my long wavy hair just behaves so much better. I love the shampoo as it cleanses well and leaves my hair smelling amazing. The conditioner is just good. Ive not experienced any buildup just shiny strong glossy hair which all my work colleagues keep complimenting me on

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2011 4:12:00 AM More reviews by effbean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very thick wavy dyed fizzy hair. I love the TIGI stuff but since they seem to be discontinuing/ changing up some products i'm looking for new shampoo and conditioner. I bought both the shampoo and conditioner. The stuff just doesnt like me too much my hairs not smoothed at all very dry frizzy and hard to brush. looks like I need to keep looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Nesian1

Fisrt off I have fine (but lots of it) dry, dyed hair that reaches the middle of my back. I blow dry and flat iron 3-4 times a week. I love this shampoo.

I use it with the smoothing conditioner and my hair looks and feels AMAZING. I use only a small amount for my hair as a little goes a long long way and find this shampoo really cleans my hair and leaves it incredibly shiny, smooth and strawberry scented. Gotta love that scent.

It is really expensive if you buy from a salon, but I get my S-Factor products online for a great price. Still a little expensive, but its worth it. I wouldnt pay full price for this shampoo because its just a ridiculous amount ($50-$60 a bottle, in New Zealand), though I do think it is WORTH the hefty price tag. I am definately going to repurchase because my hair looks amazing, but online where its cheaper ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by clarefp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this shampoo has a nice scent and leaves hair soft but in my opinion is a bit overpriced