February 1, 2015 | 2011 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - White Musk Line

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2015 10:16:00 PM More reviews by galthea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my everyday fragrance. Itīs simple, clean and I like this kind of powdery musk. The longevity isnīt that great on my skin though - I have to combine it with other products. I like that they started to make the smaller bottle, so itīs easy to take it with me. (Otherwise after couple of hours, there is nothing left...)
Iīm using this for couple of years now - enough said. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by fashionstyledance

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells amazing and the packaging looks nice too ...
The glass bottle is pale pink with a flower design.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by bsg811

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

No no no no. I can't get past the baby powder in this. Is this what musk is? Not a floral feminine powder but BABY powder, industrial, cloying and implying the smell of diapers. When I got whiffs of vanilla, the overall effect was less offensive. I think I might be anosmic to some compounds in here because sometimes I would get whiffs of things I hadn't smelled before but then they would get buried again in baby powder. In a blind smell test, my boyfriend found this pleasant but cheap smelling and the longevity was impressive so I'll give it 2 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by kblimm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first day trying this product...and I can still smell it on myself twelve hours after applying it. It's a smell that only a certain person would like, but it's unique and I love it! It made me feel clean and interesting...Sort of mysterious, but in a good way. Seriously...I got a million whiffs of myself today...Never really had that before except with Chance by Chanel. A definite buy for someone who wants to smell a little different than the average Joe!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it. Smells... Sensual. Its not strong or too perfume like but makes me feel a bit more special.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never experienced this fragrance in high school, so I don't have those associations with it. I found it a few years back when a friend of mine was wearing it, and I had to have it too. I'm not usually a fan of musky scents, but this is a nice balance of a light musk with warmer and lightly sweet notes. The body wash has more musk to it, the EDT is a bit lighter on the musk. This is a great everyday colder weather fragrance. It's warm and oddly comforting. It's nothing particularly interesting, but perfect for how simple it is. I don't like that it does not last very long, a few hours, maybe. On the other hand, I favor unobtrusive fragrances, and I'd rather err on it fading out rather than easily overpowering. I recently repurchased and they have added an unusual top to the EDT bottle, which is clumsy and difficult to take on and off. I will repurchase again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

This scent reminds me of high school. I remember wearing this because my boyfriend at the time loved it on me and I loved it too. I used to wear the scented lotion all the time, now I wear the EDT or Perfume... And somehow every time I wear it it reminds me of grade 10-11 lol

(It has a mix of musk, lily, iris, ylang ylang, geranium, basil, rose, vanilla, amber, patchouli, oakmoss, vetiver, peach)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Noonie95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I own the edt, oil, mist, powder, lotion and shower gel
It is my everyday perfume
But i dont like the lotion smeels really bad and doesn't hydrate at all

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by mostsayclaire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use the entire line - shower gel, body lotion, eau de parfum, sheer body mist, and the perfume oil. Depending on my mood I'll switch between the parfum and the mist, but I generally use everything else every day.

I get so many compliments and find it to be a scent that lingers really well but is never overpowering. I can't get enough of this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Anda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soft, comforting, cozy, unpretentious, and completely ageless skin scent.

Not everyone enjoys the strong powderiness of the iris and musk in White Musk. I personally only wear it on occasion because I prefer scents with more of a presence, but it's very affordable so I'll always have a bottle of this around for days when I just want to smell like fresh, warm laundry. I find the oil overly musky and the EDT too weak, so my favorite version is the EDP.

Strangely enough, I've found a lot of men enjoy its soft fuzzy sweetness. It's a bit like that girl who's not the prettiest, smartest, or most outstanding, but for some inexplicable reason all the boys have a crush on her.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No